2nd and 3rd Week of Var Done!

sbear87

Lady Member
Reaction score
I am into my 4th week and I think I spoke too soon with the sides. For one, I've been having really bad indigestion, my hair is super oily and during my period I spotted overtime. However, the indigestion is annoying. Has anyone else gotten this from var? I am doing the 10mg/day and I have been eating fibre like crazy. I know that this usually happens when you are taking high doses but I thought 10mg/day is a normal dose (for women). The ab pains don't really make me hungry and are driving me crazy. No wonder people are under the idea that var makes you lose weight. Hell yeah it does because your guts hurt and you can't eat.

What is there to do in this situation? I have taken Alka Seltzer but that was a bust. Thoughts? Should I stop taking it? I have a doctor's appointment on Friday but I don't know if I should tell him...

Times Roman

Reaction score
sbear,

I've never experienced the sides you are exhibiting. I'm about 100mg/day right now, stomach feels fine, no greasy hair, no indegistion.

just fyi, var is a heavily counterfittted anabolic due to expensive.

without naming your source, are you 100% it's legit?

sorry! didn't realize I was in the female section. Please disregard! =)

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wait for jenner on this one.

The oily hair is from the elevated T levels. IDK what to say about your period.....I havent got mine yet so cant comment.

have you ever taken any other anabolics?

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are some better ant-acids out there...Pepcid-AC is a good one...I never expirenced indigestion while running Var. If you feel the sides aren't worth the positives then I say you stop taking it, or you could drop the dose down a smidge. The thing is with anything involving ones body, you have to figure out what works for you. Good luck

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sbear,

I've never experienced the sides you are exhibiting. I'm about 100mg/day right now, stomach feels fine, no greasy hair, no indegistion.

just fyi, var is a heavily counterfittted anabolic due to expensive.

without naming your source, are you 100% it's legit?

^THIS, since no one Ive heard on var expirenced such indigestion.

sbear87

Lady Member
Reaction score
Well, my bf got it from his best friend who has been taking steroids for God knows how long. It's the same var he runs so I'm pretty sure its legit.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just did a little research for you, and there have been people that have reported heartburn from Var...Most of them said that they started taking it with there meals, and it helped a lot..Have you been taking it on an empty stomach?

sbear87

Lady Member
Reaction score
no this is my first time and thought I should start with var...

sbear87

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, yes there have been times (especially in my 3rd week) that I took it on an empty stomach usually in the morning...crap...

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Give that a whirl, I hope thats the issue!!

sbear87

Lady Member
Reaction score
Just did a little research for you, and there have been people that have reported heartburn from Var...Most of them said that they started taking it with there meals, and it helped a lot..Have you been taking it on an empty stomach?
Wow, it looks like I'm the only one in this forum who has gone through this...sucha rook, lol

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No worries, we all were rookies at some point, live and learn.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can you clarify by indigestion? I know a couple guys that can't stop farting on it.

sbear87

Lady Member
Reaction score
Can you clarify by indigestion? I know a couple guys that can't stop farting on it.
Well, when I eat, I fill up quick and then it takes like hours for the "feeling of being full" to go away no matter what i eat. For example, yesterday, I had dinner at 5 (chicken, wild rice and veggies --which I didnt even finish) and I tried going to the gym for 9 and still felt like food was in my throat. And I'm always bloated and gassy and my upper abs hurt.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i have been having some stomach issues this cycle as well. i started with a 4 week dbol and am finishing with 6 weeks of var. im having the same symptoms as urself. i always feel full and my stomach just doesnt ever feel right. never had this happen before but i though it was wierd to see someone else having the same issue. hope you get it figured out.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
and these are some of the reasons i don't touch var ;)

New Threads