Help Azog pick his next compounds...please?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quick summary of last cycle:
175mg TPP
350mg Tren A
350mg Mast P

Loved this fucking cycle as far as results go. But it made me a naughty person with lots of acne. I fucking hated everyone. I could stand my GF and best friend most of the time, but wanted to strangle everyone else do death. Could hardly stand to leave my house for fear of committing homicide. The acne towards the end was fucked too.

My options:
Anything that does not aromatize. I had some bad Asin, and a mere 175mg TPP had my e2 over 400! I would love to run some NPP or Bold Cyp, but it is really not worth it for me. Can't afford another gyno surgery...

My ideas:
~25weeks
180mg Test E/C
400-600mg Mast E
1000+mg Primo E
Tbol and/or Var thrown in as I feel like it. With appropriate durations of use and non use, of course.
I like this cycle, but for the extreme duration and price that Primo demands. I would try Primo Di-Prop, but do not wanna try to push the insane mls I would need EOD and really don't wanna pin ED. I suppose I could try ED injections, but would need to open up some new sites. I am a delt/quad/vg only guy right now. Everything else freaks me out...

OR
~15 weeks
160-180mg Test E/C
600-800mg Mast E
Tbol and/or Var like above.
This would be much cheaper and I am more comfortable with the duration.

Whats everyone think? I just worry that running only Mast will leave me disappointed and not do much to help gains vs going natty. I am open to suggestions, if I am leaving out any compounds that do not convert to E or do so very little.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Goal? I'm assuming you're one of these homo's that "gets ripped for summer" ??? I like option B if so. But why such low test?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Goal? I'm assuming you're one of these homo's that "gets ripped for summer" ??? I like option B if so. But why such low test?

Goal is lean mass. Rips have given me the gift of a never ending shred. So, I am gonna go on a bulk for the foreseeable future.

Low test cause my body hates me and is trying to turn me into a female. I aromatize at a tremendous rate. 175mg TPP + bunk Asin= 400+ E2.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How do you respond to npp/deca? I wouldn't rule out high test bases just yet, have you tried any other AI's?

Pm sent bud

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Based on my experience with the Primo & being highly invested in my current cycle. I'd recommend not going with Primo. Although I realize that everyone responds differently. If I had a do over I'd go in a different direction.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How do you respond to npp/deca? I wouldn't rule out high test bases just yet, have you tried any other AI's?

Pm sent bud

I tried 600mg test e for my first cycle and needed well over 40mg (prolly closer to a full 50mg) of asin daily to keep my e2 in the high 40's. I have not tried Adex. The infrequent dosing deters me and Asin has some nice benefits I like (free test, low impact on lipids, etc...).

I do not know how I responds to NPP. I am just assuming since it DOES aromatize, that I will heavily based on my experience with test.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Based on my experience with the Primo & being highly invested in my current cycle. I'd recommend not going with Primo. Although I realize that everyone responds differently. If I had a do over I'd go in a different direction.

Thanks bro. I am leaning this way too. I am not trying to blow up. Just want a little boost to help slowly add lean mass.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Boldenone and nandrolone don't aromatize as much test... my vote is for test/mast/bold-cyp i was actually thinking about changing my upcoming cycle to this, would prolly run them at 400mg/week for all 3.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1-16 tes e/c @ 300-500mg
1-15 EQ @ 400-600mg
1-6 var or t bol.

rips, as much as you can afford to run

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Doesn't boldenone convert to e2 at about half the rate of test? This is no bueno for me. I can prolly pull it off though.
Nandrolone converts at about 1/4 the rate? Correct?

Anyone have experience running boldenone with a trt dose of test? Real low like 160mg.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Doesn't boldenone convert to e2 at about half the rate of test?

Ya I think that's the estimate, so running 400mg of bold would approximately be like 200mg of test in terms of estro conversion.. you know your body best, if you can't handle bold you could try test/mast/tbol

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Doesn't boldenone convert to e2 at about half the rate of test? This is no bueno for me. I can prolly pull it off though.
Nandrolone converts at about 1/4 the rate? Correct?

Anyone have experience running boldenone with a trt dose of test? Real low like 160mg.

idk but i ran it with tes e and no AI ( college days, no aas education, did lots of dumb shit) and it wasnt bad. didnt make the gyno i had since i was 14/15 any worse.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience doing silly things like the following?

160mg Test E
200-300mg Bold Cyp/Deca
100mg Tren E
400mg Mast E
Tbol/Var

Lots of compounds but just thinking about what I may be able to get away with without turning into a chick or killing someone (due to a normal dose of tren).

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
idk if 100mg of tren would be worth it. if your going to use EQ or deca you ll need more of it than that.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Le sigh...I am afraid I was hoping to hear a miracle answer that does not exist. Looks like my estrogen prone ass is stuck with mast, primo, tbol or var. Oh well.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Le sigh...I am afraid I was hoping to hear a miracle answer that does not exist. Looks like my estrogen prone ass is stuck with mast, primo, tbol or var. Oh well.

You could try out adex as your AI. It may not take very much.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good point Df hahahaha. Then I can hit me some dbol...well maybe not dbol haha.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was using MP Adex with my Trt dose. I was running my test at 125mg/5 days and Adex 1 mg/5days. This ran my estro down to 6 :-0 . I was using way too much, so I stopped my AI altogether while running Trt dose. I also have not been using an AI while at 250mg test/5 days. FYI I'm gyno prone.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will consider this at great length.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will consider this at great length.

What about Winny? I know its brutal on joints/hair/lipids. I am ignorant when it comes to its gains. Does it provide anything in regard to mass?

New Threads