BP 160/90 a week after 750mg/wk cycle

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its been a week since i got done with a 750mg/wk test cycle (12 weeks). Today i went down to the red cross to donate some blood. The sexy russian nurse said my blood pressure was high and told me that i could have a heart attack and die. I told her i was on caffeine, ran a couple miles before i got here and that im afraid of doctors and nurses. And she got mad at me for the bs excuses and told me "well its your problem" love russian women. I already suspected high bp, but it was a bit higher than expected (160,90) considering that im 20 yrs old bout to turn 21. Im pretty sure its high estrogen and water weight since i got some bunk arimidex (not surprised) and i never had this problem with 500mg/wk cycles in the past. Going to take my bloods asap. Im kinda of mad at myself cause i should have been on top of this earlier during cycle but got lazy. Funny thing is a couple days ago I had a dream that i had 3 months to live. Fuck im not trying to pull a zyzz here. Anyways here my plan to combat this during my next cycle and as of now.

Definitely use arimidex during cycle at least .25mg to .50mg ed and get it from my reputable ug lab not some research b.s
never pass on getting my bloods during cycle
do cardio on cycle
donate blood every 56 days as somebody mentioned on the forums

supplements: coq10, fish oil, hawthorne berry
up my water intake (currently 1 gallon a day)
have some baby aspirin on deck 75mg

Times Roman

Reaction score
interesting. I just posted a similar thread. And add to the list of excuses....

....I'm 51. So i just took two more BP meds and will wait an hour before hitting the gym. Will recheck my BP also....

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My bp always goes up in pct.

Why are you doing 750mg of test at 20?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my BP just went up looking at the titties in that avi. Good Lord those are nice!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah who the hell is that? Sexy is hell bro. My bp goes to shit on tren. Not really test.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah who the hell is that? Sexy is hell bro. My bp goes to shit on tren. Not really test.

I did the google image finder thing. Apparently shes Monroe Lee. And I hope its the opposite for me ill probably try 400 test 600 tren for next cycle. Ill see how it goes.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My bp always goes up in pct.

Why are you doing 750mg of test at 20?

I wonder why it shoots up while on pct. I never had any problems on the lower doses Im definitely not messing around with 750 for a while. Although i don't thinks its gonna shoot up as high next time around. As long as i keep everything in check. Still ill rather leave that dose alone for now, ill experiment later on.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fantastic tits..

Always monitor your bp

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shout out to all the tit lovers.

Just because the Mona Lisa was man made it surely doesn't make it any less of an artwork.

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thats funny cuz my BP always rises for the first 2-3 weeks after cycle then settles back to normal during PCT... If it doesn't drop in the next few weeks I'd go see a DR about possibly getting on a BP med. You're very young for that but if it's genetic you may need it. Do your parents take a BP med?

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As far as supps don't forget the red yeast rice and garlic on top of the coq10( or preconverted ubiquinol) and fish oil.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My dad takes bp meds. But he tells me that its because before he got diagnosed with ms at that time the doctor didn't know what the hell was going on so they put him on high doses of cortisone for long periods of time. So i don't think its congenital. And he was also on chemotherapy a while back and it enlarged his heart or something about a valve with a small leak. cant remember and don't know if that affects bp. But Ill still follow your advice and go to the doctor if it doesn't subside. I don't mind taking bp meds during cyce.

New Threads