Gain % After cycle

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok been wonder what's the most gains you have kept during pct or cruising. And this may be different for each individual. I know a good pct plays a part in it and keeping the diet going also.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hard to say as my %bf changes, so how much actual muscle is gained/kept is diluted by %bf estimates. I estimate I keep around 75% of my gains.. This will be influenced by what compounds you use and more importantly diet. I'd say 75% (or more) as a retention ratio is good, i.e. 20lbs gain, keep 15lbs after pct.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok so say dbol and test e was ran 12 wks is most of your gains from test or test and dbol? Would like to know if dbol is used for more than just a kickstart or is there actually other benefits to dbol

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When its all said and done; 10-12 lbs for me.

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dbol will put serious mass on you and make you strong as hell. Dbol is for bulking. Test is used as a base for every cycle. Dbol is used a lot to kick start a cycle as well. I don't really know what else you're asking but I hope this helped.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't really know that I'm asking any thing other than what kind of gains one can expect to keep. Seen somewhere on here that diff compounds makes a diff also that's why I asked a out the dbol...

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Although I can't speak from experience ( not yet, at least ), I think the amount that you retain will be largely determined by your consistency (diet, training, etc.) post-cycle, as well as the quality of your PCT. The amount of time it takes your body to recover from being shut down will also have an impact on how much you keep. As far as I know, the longer it takes you to recover, the more gains are lost. As you suggested, it also depends on the individual. So, there are many factors that ultimately determine how much muscle mass you'll retain.. I believe that the only way to know what works for YOU is through trial and error. Good luck

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I would assume that when it come to keeping as much gains as possible dbol is worth starting out with?

New Threads