Alive and Well. Sort of.

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
More than a few of you guys have contacted me asking me where I have been. I have to say, that's pretty FN cool that people I have interacted with online soley actully took time out of their day to check on a brother. As many of you know I am a tattoo artist and shop owner. Tax season is my busy season and I am off the hook busy. It's like Christmas in the ghetto. New shoes and tattoos. So as you can assume my life is eat,sleep,gym and sling ink. I see my kids when I drop them off at school and Sunday. If I am lucky my wife waits up for me to get home. So time for SI and other such social media is at an all time low. I really feel as though I haven't held up my end of the relationship. You guys have given me so much and I am not sure I have given back. I do however have a long time customer I have grown fond of and trust enough to share what you guys have with me. Sources no. Knowledge yes.

Poor 24yr old kid who has seen his share action on the battlefield and suffers from ptsd as so many of our brave men and women do. He is actually a personal trainer at a local gym and just starting his journey with AAS. First cycle is test only. Had I known he was considering a cycle in advance, I would have asked him to wait til he was 30 and maxed out naturaly. Like many of us did early on, he has relied very heavily on "the big guy at the gym" for his advice and mega over priced and suspect gear. So my mind set is if he is going to do this I need to help him be safe. At least he was smart enough to do a low dose test only first cycle. I guess so at 140.00 for one bottle of test c 300mg! Fuck, I am in the wrong business. LOL. AI and blood testing were like foreign language to him. So on top of being busy, I have picked up a side project as well. Plus he thinks I'm a fucking genius. Poor kid.

As far as me, I have backed off my TRT protocol to just 120mg test a week. 60mg every 84 hours and I am still Keeping a test level over 1000. Estro been around 50 but I have adjusted my adex accordingly. Labs were yesterday and just waiting for results. I expect my test level to dip a bit under 1000 and my estro to be around 25-30. Ran two long cycles of test,mast,tren,var and GH pretty much back to back. Not wise and now I am taking a very long break to recover. Lipid profile was wacked as one would imagine. Added a few supps that should help and trying to eat clean. Still donating blood every 56 days. I am also plagued with injuries that I have had for years but are now getting just too painful to ignore.

Right shoulder torn labram, left shoulder rotator cuff and inguinal hernia number 3 has become evident. Backed down on weight and upped reps and sets. Still training shoulders but much lighter than I have in years. With the tattoo shop so busy three fn surgeries are not even a consideration until next fall. My younger life revolved around motocross and crotch rockets. Both have taken their toll on my body. Been chucked of dirtbikes more times than I can count and totalled 4 sports bikes. Broken eye socket, 2 broken hands, fractured tail bone, 2 broken hips,plate and 4 screws on pelvis, 3 hernias, removed gullbladder, kidney stones, both shoulders torn up, acl and meniscus left leg repaired, 3rd degree burns on right leg and more fucking road rash than I care to talk about. God damn I am lucky to be alive and not in a wheelchair. Pain is part of my daily life but I have risen above it and learned to live with it like a dickhead roomate. LOL. I have given my sweat and blood in the gym, lost 40lbs and taken 8 inches off my waist. I have earned my right to call myself a body builder. Will I ever walk across a stage or be on the cover of a magazine? NO! However I am part of this community and live and breathe this shit. Isn't that who we are?

So that's where I have been. Now that you have read this mini novel, go to sleep n grow fuckers!!!!! LMFAO.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Taking care of your life is more important than participation over here. Stick out the busy season and get back to your brothers at SI.

Also, take care of your body brother! Whenever you can get patched up. The longer you wait, the older you are the worse recovery will be.

Lastly, holy shit...you just talked me out of that Ducati/Triumph I have been eye fucking. Spent my first 2+ years on an 06 R6...never dropped her once. Damn I am lucky haha.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow dude keep on keeping on. Make that money. My tattoo guy just said the same exact thing. Glad to see your ok. Give us an update from time to time to make sure you're okay brother.

I know the feeling I just got rid of my 2010 zx-10 and still cry about it.

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah got hit by a flying car hood from a dumbass hauling car parts without securing them. I was doing 75 mph when the car hood flew out of his pickup and went under my front wheel of my GSXR 750. launched me about 6 foot in the air and was on a crowded bridge on a memorial day weekend. Also was riding a 100mph wheelie and ran out of room. LOL. Hit a minivan at 80-90 mph. Got flown to shock trauma. Broken hips,pelvis and tail bone. 4 hours no pain med waiting for surgery. Pregnant women died in car crash and they had to save the baby and a lifeguard had been struck in the face by lightning. Wrong day to crash my bike. 6 hours of surgery and a long fn recovery. Fortuneatly I was 21.

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I already have an update, Just checked my email and labs are back. Good news is hemaglobin, hematocrit, rbc,alt and ast all back to normal range. However my test has fallen down to 407 and my estradiol is 6.5. Holy shit balls!!!! a month ago my test was 1087 and estro was 53. WTF!!!! I was in the between period dropping down from 200+ mg a week test e now at 120mg. My pre TRT level was 436. Damn I don't even feel bad with crashed estro. Knees a little stiff but just thought it was from all the summer prep cardio. Same lab so gear not the problem. Fuck me I thought I was being a good boy and using minimal gear to stay true to my TRT and staying away from cycles and this is what I get. Back to the drawing board I guess.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn dude your a pretty big dude to be riding a street bike now. Shit probably looks like a moped.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey RL! Good to hear from you brother. It is possible with that low dose test split like that you may not need an AI at all. I was running 125mg/5days with 1 mg of adex/5days & ran my estro to 6. I have since stopped the AI & feel pretty good. I have not tested my estro though sine I dropped the AI so no idea where the number is. If you want to continue the AI maybe change to Asin. Keep rocking the ink Bro!

Well I already have an update, Just checked my email and labs are back. Good news is hemaglobin, hematocrit, rbc,alt and ast all back to normal range. However my test has fallen down to 407 and my estradiol is 6.5. Holy shit balls!!!! a month ago my test was 1087 and estro was 53. WTF!!!! I was in the between period dropping down from 200+ mg a week test e now at 120mg. My pre TRT level was 436. Damn I don't even feel bad with crashed estro. Knees a little stiff but just thought it was from all the summer prep cardio. Same lab so gear not the problem. Fuck me I thought I was being a good boy and using minimal gear to stay true to my TRT and staying away from cycles and this is what I get. Back to the drawing board I guess.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear ur okay

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah got hit by a flying car hood from a dumbass hauling car parts without securing them. I was doing 75 mph when the car hood flew out of his pickup and went under my front wheel of my GSXR 750. launched me about 6 foot in the air and was on a crowded bridge on a memorial day weekend. Also was riding a 100mph wheelie and ran out of room. LOL. Hit a minivan at 80-90 mph. Got flown to shock trauma. Broken hips,pelvis and tail bone. 4 hours no pain med waiting for surgery. Pregnant women died in car crash and they had to save the baby and a lifeguard had been struck in the face by lightning. Wrong day to crash my bike. 6 hours of surgery and a long fn recovery. Fortuneatly I was 21.

I like your style. Keep fighting bro.

Cashout

Reaction score
No, not back to the drawing board. You've got a good baseline established now so you are now able to make small incremental changes and "predict" the effects.

Slowly titraite up - go to 80 mgs every 84hrs. Drop your AI as you will likely find that at 80 mgs every 84hrs it is not needed. Don't worry to much about the low E it will equalize as you remove the AI and bump the test.

Again - slow changes. Go to 80 per and give it 1 month before retesting. Lets see what happens. This is the way that you learn how to fine-tune the process.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn babe! Glad to see you back :)

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go to see ya back. You might think about slowing down....I'm sure your family would like to have you around for a while, brother.

G

Georgia

There's the man. Was thinking about you a couple weeks ago wondering if you were okay

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your absolutely right Cashout and as usual the tempered voice of reason. It was like 1am when I had seen these lab results. I was tired and cranky. LOL. I am a little of a control freak and don't like it when I don't quickly pick up or master something I am dedicated too. I made what seems to be a common mistake. I got on TRT and jumped into running cycles before I even understood my TRT and how my body responds. I am going to try and dedicate the entire year of 2013 to tweeking and mastering a TRT protocol that works for me. Maybe the time honored tradition of learning to walk before we run holds a truth and wisdom. I am still a relatively solid 225 and haven't lost much size. So I am not freaking out about being off cycle and actually looking forward to a year of only side free(compared to cycle) TRT. Thanks for your guidance. My spelling is horrible for 12 years of private school education and a once college phsycology major. Oh well, sound good look stupid. LMAO!
QUOTE=Cashout;97593]No, not back to the drawing board. You've got a good baseline established now so you are now able to make small incremental changes and "predict" the effects.

Slowly titraite up - go to 80 mgs every 84hrs. Drop your AI as you will likely find that at 80 mgs every 84hrs it is not needed. Don't worry to much about the low E it will equalize as you remove the AI and bump the test.

Again - slow changes. Go to 80 per and give it 1 month before retesting. Lets see what happens. This is the way that you learn how to fine-tune the process.[/QUOTE]

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear from you and that things are good.

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok Cashout I waited a month for labs. Incresed to 90 mg every 84 hours and dropped AI. Well test rose from 407 to 425 and estro dropped to 6.2 from 6.5. I am in need of some guidance. Is it possible my test e vial is bad. Please do not ask lab name as that is a private matter between them and I if that is the case. I have no intentions on bashing anyone when I don't even know if there is a problem. Not intended for you cashout but whomever may feel the need to ask. Same lab I was over 1000 for months at a higher dose.