dbol question

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had started with 20mg a day just to see how i react to it since it's my first time, BP etc. and I ran it for about 5 days like that, since everything seemed fine I bumped it to 40mg and then I ran that for another 5 days, BP was 138/80 so I bumped it to 50mg since yesterday. Now, normally I understand you shouldn't run dbol for more than 4 weeks but, since I started with 20mg could I extend it an extra week or two so that I get a full 4 weeks of 50mg/day ? Or should I not extend two extra weeks but, just 1? Since by the second week I had increased it to 40mg. Or should I just stop it at 4 weeks?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im gonna run my dbol for 6 weeks

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lots of people run dbol for longer than 4 wks,I know dudes who claim to have run dbol as long as 12 wks. Me personally 4 weeks was all I wanted

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im gonna run my dbol for 6 weeks

I am going to extend, I am at 4 weeks now.

I think mine was under dosed. Going to get some trusted stuff and run an extra couple weeks to 6 or 7 total.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can extend d bol 6 - 8 weeks max imo. After that it becomes strenuous on your liver even though i know a lot of guys who pop that D like if it where tic tacs.

I remember getting crazy crippling back pumps from d bol at that dose.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
You can run Dianabol longer than 4 weeks. Thats stuff that people read in steroid profiles.

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From what I've read, it all comes down to personal preference. Some will run it for 4 weeks to kickstart a cycle, some will run it for 6, some 10, some even run it for the entire length of their cycle. If I were to run it, I'd personally run it for 4 weeks, 6 weeks tops. The way I see it is : the longer you run it, the more stress you're putting on your liver. But, again, it's entirely up to you.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am going to extend, I am at 4 weeks now.

I think mine was under dosed. Going to get some trusted stuff and run an extra couple weeks to 6 or 7 total.

Dear god whose tits are those? I couldn't even read what you said because I was looking at the boobs.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This 4 week thing sounds familiar. Are you an ology transfer?

Also, you can run dbol higher then 50mg. You can run multiple orals at the same time. POB loves dbol and drol. A lot of people love var and winny together. Yes orals can be liver toxic but your values will return to normal after you stop (as long as you're not running crazy amounts for crazy periods of time) Alot of people won't go over 50mg on any oral. I love drol at 100mg and ran it for 8 weeks. I'm about to throw var in on my cycle at 100mg for 12 weeks. Ill report back to you on this thread so you guys know I didn't contract jaundice or need a liver transplant.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This 4 week thing sounds familiar. Are you an ology transfer?

Also, you can run dbol higher then 50mg. You can run multiple orals at the same time. POB loves dbol and drol. A lot of people love var and winny together. Yes orals can be liver toxic but your values will return to normal after you stop (as long as you're not running crazy amounts for crazy periods of time) Alot of people won't go over 50mg on any oral. I love drol at 100mg and ran it for 8 weeks. I'm about to throw var in on my cycle at 100mg for 12 weeks. Ill report back to you on this thread so you guys know I didn't contract jaundice or need a liver transplant.

Always wanted to try Drol & Var together, just sounds good.

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with running it for extended lengths. Hell some guys run it for 10-12wks. It wont hurt you. Im getting ready to run some tbol at 100mgs a day for 7wks. Hell might throw in some var too fuck it

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Usually by 6 weeks im tired of taking it and want to stop

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's all been said here. Go for it User.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i usually run it for 4 weeks @50 mg or 6 weeks @ 30-40mg

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In week 6 at 60mg day. Got absolutly NOTHING at 40 in the mornings - added the 20 at night and BOOM. Getting through some of these 10x10 GVT workouts are insane because of the back pumps, shoulder pumps, pump pumps, etc.

This is my last week on it but don't be afraid to bump it till you hit the sweet spot. Also, a lot of guys will start and end a cycle with it.... many say the second part of the cycle they don't need as much and it hits much faster. I don't personally know because I have never two-tailed it.

Much Respect,
Vette

New Threads