Why we should be using exemestane

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
STOLEN from AC on another site but I couldn't have put it together any better:

Why we Should all use Exemestane.

Okay members, here is a piece of information i would like all of to know, this info is of importance as I for one still love my aridmidex and also my exemestane, i never do a cycle without exemestane, so if you are looking to control estrogen and keep it at bay, than i would suggest you experiment with what works for you, some will like adex and some say it makes them feel like shit, on the other hand exemestane is know to make one feel awake and great while on as opposed to adex. UR

Aromasin (exemestane) is a steroid-al AI - an irreversible aromatase inhibitor ... great for controlling estrogen "during cycle" and "PCT" ...

But, what else does it do ???
Good reading....

ABSTRACT FROM JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ENDOCRONOLOGY AND METABOLISM

Suppression of estrogen, via estrogen receptor or aromatase blockade, is being investigated in the treatment of different conditions. Exemestane (Aromasin) is a potent and selective irreversible aromatase inhibitor. To characterize its suppression of estrogen and its pharmacokinetic (PK) properties in males, healthy eugonadal subjects were recruited. In a cross-over study, 12 were randomly assigned to 25 and 50 mg exemestane daily, orally, for 10 d with a 14-d washout period. Blood was withdrawn before and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment period. A PK study was performed (n = 10) using a 25-mg dose.

RESULTS :

The 25- and 50-mg doses of daily exemestane had comparable effects in suppressing circulating estrogen concentrations, with 38 ± 24% (mean ± SD; P = 0.002 vs. baseline) and 32 ± 29% (P = 0.008) decreases in estradiol concentrations, 71 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) and 74 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) decreases in estrone concentrations, and 45 ± 27% (P = 0.004) and 51 ± 20% (P = 0.02)

BUT THERE'S MORE

There was an increase in circulating testosterone concentrations after both 25 mg (60 ± 58%; P = 0.001) and 50 mg (56 ± 48%; P = 0.003) exemestane. Androstenedione concentrations were increased as well after 25 mg (32 ± 36%; P = 0.004) and 50 mg (47 ± 59%; P = 0.052) exemestane, respectively (Fig. 1Go and Table 2Go).

SHBG concentrations were decreased by 21 ± 7% (P = 0.0003) and 19 ± 39% (P = 0.18) at 25 and 50 mg exemestane, respectively.

Free testosterone concentrations were increased by 117 ± 74% (P = 0.0001) and 154 ± 95% (P < 0.0001) at both doses, due to the decrease in SHBG and the increase in total testosterone.

THE ICING ON THE CAKE !

There were no changes in circulating serum triglycerides, cholesterol, or LDL or HDL cholesterol concentrations with either dose of exemestane.

Many Thanks to AC on AB for allowing me to cut and paste his cut and paste!

Much Respect,
Vette

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great add, Vette.

I'm a fan of the 'stane.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Def my favorite AI, and great info here too.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for looking out for me Vette. You a great brother.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Love my stane works just fine! Thanks for the post 63

G

Georgia

I thought it was crap...only because I had gotten it from Pinnacle. And the clomid too. I was like...why won't you work!? Why won't my load explode out the barrel?! Then...I looked at my huge painful shoulders and shrunken balls and puffy nips...and realized....I was punk'd by Zeek into buying this crap.

Anyways yeah I agree with you good stuff Vette.

Respectfully scammed,
Georgia

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought it was crap...only because I had gotten it from Pinnacle. And the clomid too. I was like...why won't you work!? Why won't my load explode out the barrel?! Then...I looked at my huge painful shoulders and shrunken balls and puffy nips...and realized....I was punk'd by Zeek into buying this crap.

Anyways yeah I agree with you good stuff Vette.

Respectfully scammed,
Georgia

Brother, I have used manpower exclusively for my exemastane and cabergoline for a few years (since he started). Forget those other places and go with MP for your stane. Your AI has a lot to do with how you feel on cycle and MP delivers the best quality time after time after time.

Much Respect,
Vette

G

Georgia

Brother, I have used manpower exclusively for my exemastane and cabergoline for a few years (since he started). Forget those other places and go with MP for your stane. Your AI has a lot to do with how you feel on cycle and MP delivers the best quality time after time after time.

Much Respect,
Vette

Thanks Vette. Will check them out for sure

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
stane reversed my gyno from dbol. made me feel healthier, my lipids improved slightly, only AI I will use from now on thanks to whoever in the chatbox told me to try it

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am curious how many guys run 12.5 and how many 25mgs Stane?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm a 12.5 eod guy..... doesn't matter how much test or test derivatives I am running that for whatever reason is my dose. I feel great, have full sexual function, and can pull the trigger. I think the dose depends of how readily test aromatizes in each person's system and how susceptible they are to estro related problems.

Caber for the 19 nors and aromasine for test and test derivatives that aromatize. The two biggest improvements in cycles since I have been around the game are caber and stane IMO.

Much Respect,
Vette

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Vette. Great post as always. I was trying to decide between aromasin & arimidex for my first cycle.. and now I think I have my answer. Cheers

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
12.5mg ED is perfect for me when running test @350-500/week.

As a reference point, I'm sensitive to aromatization/estro problems. had pubertal gyno that I can still feel in my right nip and it flared up my first cycle running 600mg/week of test.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
12.5 EOD guy here. Every day if I'm trying to reverse gyno quickly, although ED dosing crashed my estro last time.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post Vette. Always like to read your posts. I have used 12.5 Ed, EOD and 25 Ed trying to lock it in but I can't figure it out. I love exemestane. Been taking 12.5 2days on one day off on trt and noticed today that I was an emotional little bitch and my nips are sore and itchy. Think I'll just go to 25eod.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Vette for info. It is the AI I had long decided to use with this run. I am going to go 12.5 eod, to get a gauge on whats is what ........Great post.