Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome Brother to SI

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome, g2g. Coming here was a good choice. Probably the best decision you could have made in regard to your decision to run your first cycle. The guys here know their stuff. Feel free to ask any questions & you'll receive the answer you're looking for

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI!

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello, I stumbled on this site while doing some research for a first cycle. You all provide some great info for reviews along with good humor. I'm 5'10" and 210. I lift 3 days per week and love it. I am a novice for sure and look forward to any advice you have.

Good stats! Welcome

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family brother... And this below is great advice

1- Most will suggest Test only for a first cycle, but a little Dbol kickstart would be fine at that dose too. The reason is you want to figure out how you respond to each compound on it's own before you start stacking but the test-e won't kick until after week 4 anyways.

2- you're gonna need an aromatase inhibitor to run on cycle

3- you should add clomid to pct

4- get blood work done before cycle to check your test levels. also ldl & hdl should be checked.

5- I would cut first without gear and then bulk once you get on cycle. this is personal preference/optimization as almost all steroids are better at building muscle than burning fat.

MOST IMPORTANTLY you need to make sure your diet is as perfect as your budget & time allows. Diet has a multiplier affect on how much muscle you build, fat you lose, and how much of your progress on cycle is kept when you come off.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI. Stick around. You won't regret it. Brothers here are top notch...

New Threads