A lesson on intimidation...

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
mike and i have had a lot of dealings with ea other due to my local. he was a great fighter and really a good dude on the street. his down fall was rory halloway and the monster don king.

G

Georgia

I loved watching boxing back when James Toney, Evander Holyfield (RIP earlobe), Mike Tyson, Rahman, Lewis were all just dominating heavy weights. James Toney was unreal...never been knocked out and was nearly impossible to hit. I would have loved to have seen Mike Tyson and James Toney go head to head but they were in different weight classes at the wrong time unfortunately.

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know its not that easy for me. If you search Roy Jones Jr vs Mike Tyson on youtube there are a couple of killer videos of both of there greatest KO's. Tyson was one of the most powerful one shot knock out guys ever, so thats what you anticipated out of him. But Jones might have been one of the smartest fighters ever, and he put on a rediculous performance because you never knew what was gonna come out him. For me its a toss up. One thing thats evident if you look on youtube, is that both of them were two of the cockiest MFers to ever get in the ring. And maybe thats what made both of them so good. You can see in there eyes, and in the way they fight, that they had no thought in there mind of losing once the bell rang.

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yo and while your at it you also have to search Mike Tyson Quotes. Shit is hilarious.

New Threads