SI Founding Member
Reaction score
By Mike Tyson... Good clip

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great Clip!

If you haven't seen that Documentary "Tyson" that was made in 2008 you should. Thats where this clip is from. Its actually sad as they go into how F'd up his life was.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Iron mike was the best

oldskool954

Reaction score
Say wut you want bout that man he's legendary not just for boxing his whole story top to bottom. He was famous and infamous. definitely the greatest to ever step into the ring.

" Everybody has a plan till they get punched in the face"

Mike Tyson

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
watch your ears......

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude was the most exciting heavyweight ..real animal..

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
they just don't make heavyweights like that anymore.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"I'll fuck you till you love me" classic Mike. True bad ass..

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"I'll fuck you till you love me" classic Mike. True bad ass..

Ive actually said those words to several whores and prostitutes. I got it from Iron Mike.

Really impressed by how he tells it like it is. He says he was scared before fights. Fighters were considered weak until Mike made it OK to be scared, nervous or a little morbid prefight. Maybe not the best pure boxer but a real trail blazer in the mental part of the game. Love his interviews. Thanks Andy.

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yo I love old Mike Tyson shit. Dude was half a retard but was an absolute beast. I want to know who everyone thinks was better. Mike Tyson in his day or Roy Jones Jr in his day. They both were machines made to destroy whoever got in the ring with them.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yo I love old Mike Tyson shit. Dude was half a retard but was an absolute beast. I want to know who everyone thinks was better. Mike Tyson in his day or Roy Jones Jr in his day. They both were machines made to destroy whoever got in the ring with them.

Absolute most exciting fighters right there, but I'd have to go with Roy Jones Jr for sure

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Absolute most exciting fighters right there, but I'd have to go with Roy Jones Jr for sure

I have to agree with you.

But the thread is about intimidation. If Roy intimidated anyone it was off his speed and talent. Mike had speed and talent but was fucking ruthless. People love him and feard him for it.

Reaction score
Nobody threw like Iron Mike, it never looked like he was trying to win a fight, it looked like attempted murder.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nobody threw like Iron Mike, it never looked like he was trying to win a fight, it looked like attempted murder.

That's absolutely right. He would kinda stalk his opponents like a predator and at the first sign of weakness he'd lay them out

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
everyone always concentrates on mikes late career. people for get his crazy defense. after he came outta jail and was on that muslim shit, he had a bunch of fools in his ear telling him how good he was and not helping him train. tysons power was sick, but it was the other attributes that made him great, he knew when to use it.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The dude was built to take heads off!

I have seen the doc JOMO - sad story but amazing nonetheless. He did an interview on Adam Carolla shortly after his daughter tragically died. Sad stuff. He was honest as the day is long though.

"I will eat your children!!" -Iron Mike Tyson

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tyson was a little out there but definitely a bad mofo. I like his defense.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember trying to find seats before the fight started, but the fight would be over by the time we found a seat.

New Threads