Does Post Inection pain come with doing gear?

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can honestly say that I have never not had a sore Fkin muscle the following day of pinning. Does this come with doing gear in general and something you just need to man up and take, or is it possible that some folks dont have any pain at all? Ive been on and off gear doing correct PCT and wait time for almost a year now. When I first started it was the worst as time went on the pain went down a bit. But even now it still hurts quite a bit. Delts, Quad are the worst, glute isnt as bad as the other spots but it is still pretty sore to the touch and to walk. I Man up and still lift with the pain but I feel like i could do more weight if my muscles didnt hurt from gear 24/7. I homebrew most of my shit following the chemist cookbook found in quite a few places on the internet. I have Test Prop homebrewed with cottonseed oil. But even with some gear from pinnacle and CVL I still had pain. I guess im just wondering if its something you just put up with or as i said do some folks not have any pain? Also? Do diferent carrier oils help out? like grapeseed compaired to cottonseed? Thanks for reading. Let me know. Thanks

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, some oils sometimes after you pin something the next day it is sore. I just pinned some npp dosed at 150 mg and the following day for a couple days had mad pip in my thigh.

words of advice, get some different gear or walk it off bro...

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
maybe ill try a different carrier oil and reduce the ammount of ba in my homebrew

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you can warm it up and that should help a bit. or you could cut it if needed.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How much BA in the gear? Describe how you filter... it sounds more likely that your gear is below par quality. That's not to say you're a moron, but rather the recipe from whatever cookbook is a piece of crap.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And Pinnicle is crap FYI .. But ya I'd also like to know your brew to better answer

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Prop and sus are the only ones that give me pip.. like the others have said, post your brew.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
And its probably the prop is the sus that does it. I hate that shit. Hurts like hell.

Test Prop is a thing of the past with TPP IMO as I will take a lump over a lump and pain any day.

NPP bites but Mast P isn't bad at all.

Times Roman

Reaction score
I was pinning 5ml weekly with little or no PIP (tren/test/mast E)

I get some PIP by pinning test P daily, and need to practice site rotation more than I have been

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
it could be as simple as u injecting to fast or moving the needle around

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shit/overdosed gear, poor technique, test prop = PIP

Braw16

Reaction score
I am using prop and as long as I massage the area when I'm done I barely get anything. I will also pin before showering so I can run hot water on it and massage it. This has always worked for and the only time I get pip is when I don't massage the area enough. You can also put a heating pad on the area.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well we are certainly all different. The ONLY thing I get PIP from is actually Test- specifically prop (which I refuse to do anymore) and Test 'e' ... I never figured that one out because tren e mast e etc. is NO problem.

I agree with previous posters who said check your recipe and especially your filtering process.

Also, check your oil and try CSO and GSO both. Some people don't react well to oils. Also, BA content - I don't care if you are superman if it's too high you will get PIP.

That's my two cents and one of the reasons I leave the brewing to the best. At today's prices and availability I cannot even imagine wanting to just brew the gear I use.

Keep us updated brother.

Much Respect,
Vette

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Site location, improper technique, using same needle to draw and then inject, poorly "cooked" gear. Substandard filtration. BA/BB reversed.

I have known guys that pinned for years and never got over some pip.

Try another brand/lab.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok here is this list of cooking sh*t or recipie i got. hopefully its right. Let me know fellas. Basics:

--There are a few myths floating around the boards about conversions. First off, nothing is sterile until we filter the product, and it need not be. You do not need to purchase sterile oil, sterile BA, or sterile BB. You do need to purchase sterile vials for the final product, sterile syringes and sterile syringe filters.

--Oil can be purchased at the grocery store. Look for thin oils such as walnut, peanut (make sure you're not allergic!), grapeseed. Other oils that work well are seasame, cottonseed. I recommend grapeseed for the additional health benefits. Remember nothing is sterile at this point, and thats ok!

Testosterone Propionate, Trenbolone Acetate, Boldenone Propionate
These raw hormones are not soluable in oil alone (at STP). They have higher melting points and sport relatively short esters. They need additional solvents. We will use BA as an antimicrobial and BB as our cosolvent.

Items Needed for a 10 gram conversion:
-10 grams testosterone Propionate, Tren Acetate, or Boldenone Propionate
-2.0ml benzyl alcohol (2% BA)
-20.0ml benzyl benzoate (20% BB)
-70.0ml oil
-Syringes 3cc & 5cc or 10cc
-20 gauge needles
-Mixing vial (or preferably beaker)
-Sterile vial
-Sterile syringe filter
1) Weigh out 10 grams of hormone into mixing vial or beaker.
2) Add benzyl alcohol and 65.0cc of oil. (This will leave 5cc oil for later.)
3) Place on stovetop (electric stove) or frying pan (gas stove) on medium high heat.
4) Swirl and heat until soultion is completely homogeneous and clear. NO hormone "swirls" , crystals, or visible separation should be left.
5) Place 20g needle in sterile vial and attach syringe filter.
6) Place another needle through stopper to releave pressure
7) Draw out hormone solution with 5 or 10cc syringe and run it through the syringe filter until all solution is filtered.
8) Run the addition 5cc of saved oil from step 2 through syringe filter to purge.
This conversion results in 100ml - 100mg/ml sterile solution for injection

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ment to put this with the prop recipe post... Syringe filters are easy to find, buy them wherever the price is right. Look for 0.45micron filters, with a diameter of at least 20mm. Manufactures such as Whatman, Millex, and PCI scientific make good filters.

--KEEP SOLUTION WARM while filtering. It'l make your life a lot easier.

ok, So next time i get some stuff for homebrew ill try grapeseed oil, and im going to try test Cyp... Maybe its the prop idk.. here is the recipie i have for test Cyp also, this "cookbook" if you will has a lot of what they call "recipies" for cooking that stuff.. Trenbolone Enanthate, testosterone Cypionate
These raw hormones are not soluable in oil alone (at STP). Though they have relatively long esters, they will need additional solvents. We will use BA as an antimicrobial and BB as our cosolvent.

Items Needed for a 10 gram conversion:
-10 grams testosterone Cypionate or Tren Enanthate
-0.80ml benzyl alcohol (2% BA)
-8.00ml benzyl benzoate (20% BB)
-23.20ml oil
-Syringes 3cc & 5cc or 10cc
-20 gauge needles
-Mixing vial (or preferably beaker)
-Sterile vial
-Sterile syringe filter
1) Weigh out 10 grams of hormone into mixing vial or beaker.
2) Add benzyl alcohol and 18.2cc of oil. (This will leave 5cc oil for later.)
3) Place on stovetop (electric stove) or frying pan (gas stove) on medium high heat.
4) Swirl and heat until soultion is completely homogeneous and clear. NO hormone "swirls" , crystals, or visible separation should be left.
5) Place 20g needle in sterile vial and attach syringe filter.
6) Place another needle through stopper to releave pressure
7) Draw out hormone solution with 5 or 10cc syringe and run it through the syringe filter until all solution is filtered.
8) Run the addition 5cc of saved oil from step 2 through syringe filter to purge.
This conversion results in 40ml - 250mg/ml sterile solution for injection

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I Hope i dont get in any shit from the guys on SI for posting this ^^.. you can just google it thought honestly..

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On an additional note, i have a thermometor (digital) and i look up the melting points so i know i hit the right temps.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Tren is not higher melting point but quiet the opposite and use a .2 filter not a .45 a .45 is not sterile enough.

This whole thing is a mess but I'm not really in the mood to dig deeper into it so I hope others do.

I will say this, heat tren to high and long and you'll have issues with it down the road.

New Threads