Lean Mass? Var VS. Tbol?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Which one? What dose? What duration? Why? Experiences?

Similar topics out there, but very little response. I know some guys around here have used tbol recently, and I am hoping they will chime in. I am mainly after dry, lean gains. Which is better suited for this task? Consensus on the net seems to be tbol=more mass. Id like to hear from some people I actually trust... Let me know which you like and why!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
var...

add some rips too

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did var for 9 weeks at 75mg.I loved it I was ripped and i had good strength gains from it.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Next cycle will be var test tbol....deciding which oral to start with and what to finish

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Which one? What dose? What duration? Why? Experiences?

Similar topics out there, but very little response. I know some guys around here have used tbol recently, and I am hoping they will chime in. I am mainly after dry, lean gains. Which is better suited for this task? Consensus on the net seems to be tbol=more mass. Id like to hear from some people I actually trust... Let me know which you like and why!

500-600 mg a week of test with a AI thrown in will give more lean gains with the same dry look.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyone is saying var. In you experience is it really worth it when trying to gain some lean lbs? Or is it best saved for shredding?

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had good luck with both. I am partial to the Var. I have got great lean gains with Var and no side effects to speak of. I will admit I get a plumper/fuller look with TBol...but when it's all said and done i keep more of my gains with the var. that's just my personal experiance.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyone is saying var. In you experience is it really worth it when trying to gain some lean lbs? Or is it best saved for shredding?

depends on dose.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
your getting to technical its just anavar 50-100mg gives nice results

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never ran them but can't wait to try both.

From everything I've read Var seems better for strength/vascularity @50-75mg/day and good for lean mass @100mg/day. Tbol @40-60mg/day is good for lean mass.

If running both in a cycle I would choose to run the T-bol up front as it's been described as "D-bol without the bloat" so you'll pack the muscle on for the first 4-6weeks then take a break then hit the Var towards the end

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im gonna get both and report back. I will run tbol first at ~80mg daily for 6-8weeks.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From what ive seen tbol or dbol at the beginning of the cycle, var towards the end, especially if u plateau, var will kick kn and the strength will go up, very nice at the end of a cycle to increase strength before pct... Imo anyways...

New Threads