how long have you stayed on for....??? (non trt/hrt)

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well I think i am at 22wks now. Decent gains, but im only on 300mg a wk.

I love being on, everything that comes with it (sex drive, alpha male feeling, recovery, aggression, etc etc). I decided in wk 2 that i was going to drop down from 500mg to 300mg and extend the run from 16wks to 25-28wks. when do you guys think i should come off??

been using hcg and DAA to keep the boys working, they still have decent size and when i with the lady i still shoot decent shots. I keep the stane at 75mg a wk cuz i still have gyno from when i was a teen. Ive never had an issue coming back from 16wks @ 500mg so i thought id give the long, lower dosed run a shot.

loving every minute of it.

advice?

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well I think i am at 22wks now. Decent gains, but im only on 300mg a wk.

I love being on, everything that comes with it (sex drive, alpha male feeling, recovery, aggression, etc etc). I decided in wk 2 that i was going to drop down from 500mg to 300mg and extend the run from 16wks to 25-28wks. when do you guys think i should come off??

been using hcg and DAA to keep the boys working, they still have decent size and when i with the lady i still shoot decent shots. I keep the stane at 75mg a wk cuz i still have gyno from when i was a teen. Ive never had an issue coming back from 16wks @ 500mg so i thought id give the long, lower dosed run a shot.

loving every minute of it.

advice?

Well, how old are you? Basically what you're doing is since coming "off" you've been giving yourself a TRT dose if you hadn't noticed. If you're still young and are producing good natty test you should probably come off soon.

Also, who wouldn't like the effects we get from test? Of course in your mind you want to continue.. :-0

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
too young for trt.

yes i am aware im on a high TRT dose.

was planning a good 600mg blast of 16wks but thought i could net better gains from a 26wk low dose run

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Twenty week tren run... It was fun but blood wreck city

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
since April 2009.....

Im on blast and cruise. I cruise @ 3-400mg test and blast every now and then.

Currently on test e 750 and npp 350. @ week 11 so far, got 9 more weeks to go in this blast

I am 29 yrs old

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've only gone up to 16weeks, but staying on for extended periods doesn't guarantee you'll never come back, just means you'll have to follow something like cashout's very aggressive restart protocol, which has seemed to work for the majority of people.

Like you said you're on a high trt dose which we now have evidence proving you can recover from

Reaction score
I'm 68, and was prescribed Androgel over about a ten year period. What a waste of time and money! I found a good HRT clinic and have had my cyp dosage gradually increased from 150mg/wk to 300mg/wk with no adverse effects on BP or blood work. I am feeling great, am finally beginning to grow slowly, but steadily. Great libido and mood, no "roid rage". I'm now using sermorelin and that is just starting to work. Much that is negative about hormones is a crock. I will keep myself checked and I check my BP frequently. Why didn't I do this before?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been on for about a year but with short cruise phases. I cruise around 200 a week. I'm on my 4th cycle since last march. It went 250 test prop and 350 tren ace, 250 test e 700 npp then switched to 500/500 I think, then a gram of test and 100mg drol, now it's 250 test e 400 tren e 300 mast e and I'll throw var in at 100 here in a month or so and will be starting humalog soon. Oh and I'm 30 but my levels were shot before I ever did my first cycle and were really shot after doing a 18 weeker of test deca. I took a year completely off trying to recover and my levels didn't improve so I'm not concerned with trying to pct and recover. That being said I also keep an eye on my bp and lipids and I listen to my body. My cycles might seem wreckless to some and small to others but if I'm healthy and my bloods are good then I really don't see anything wrong with staying on as long as you take small breaks. The smallest cruise I've had lasted 4 weeks and the longest was 8.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol thats great colt you sexy wreckless bitch!!!

Ive decided that Im going to run a 2 year cycle with 6 week cruises in the middle somewhere. Last cycle was tren 1g/mast 600/test 200/var 80 for 5 months. Then 6 week cruise at 200 test/350 mast. Now Im back to tren 1g/mast 600/test 400/var 100 for the next 5 months (might up my tren and test dosages???). Either way the wife is having my baby boy in 6 weeks so fuck it...got a kid on the way and not worried anymore about making anymore. Although she does want another so when that happens I will just cruise and fuck. I do want to say something about lipids though. Most of you know that I am in the medical field and from what I have learned about getting lipids tested is that those numbers are just guidelines. They are not solid facts. Alot of cardiologists now are leaning toward calling them just numbers. The real concern we all should have is a thing called vascular pliability. This is basically keeping the vasculatur flexible, letting it continue to constrict and dialate with ease. To sum it up, just cause your lipids are trashed doesnt mean your on your way to arteriosclerosis. I do want to add that this lipid topic is not for a newbie to try and understand. I am by no means telling anyone to not worry about their lipids. I am simply stating what top cardiologists are beginning to question and believe. I have a very expensive daily vitamin regime I use to try and sustain my vasculatur and in my experience there are very very few among us that utilize vitamins during aas use. No one talks about spending $800 on vitamins every 4 months, all they talk about is gettin that tren or test. Research my brothas!!

Ok back to the subject. I must be bored haha

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Ive decided that Im going to run a 2 year cycle with 6 week cruises in the middle somewhere. Last cycle was tren 1g/mast 600/test 200/var 80 for 5 months. Then 6 week cruise at 200 test/350 mast. Now Im back to tren 1g/mast 600/test 400/var 100 for the next 5 months (might up my tren and test dosages???). Either way the wife is having my baby boy in 6 weeks so fuck it...got a kid on the way and not worried anymore about making anymore. Although she does want another so when that happens I will just cruise and fuck. I do want to say something about lipids though. Most of you know that I am in the medical field and from what I have learned about getting lipids tested is that those numbers are just guidelines. They are not solid facts. Alot of cardiologists now are leaning toward calling them just numbers. The real concern we all should have is a thing called vascular pliability. This is basically keeping the vasculatur flexible, letting it continue to constrict and dialate with ease. To sum it up, just cause your lipids are trashed doesnt mean your on your way to arteriosclerosis. I do want to add that this lipid topic is not for a newbie to try and understand. I am by no means telling anyone to not worry about their lipids. I am simply stating what top cardiologists are beginning to question and believe. I have a very expensive daily vitamin regime I use to try and sustain my vasculatur and in my experience there are very very few among us that utilize vitamins during aas use. No one talks about spending $800 on vitamins every 4 months, all they talk about is gettin that tren or test. Research my brothas!!

Strong post. You should make a detailed thread about your supplement stack! I would be interested, anyway.

Reaction score
I am looking forward to reading more on this topic. Very interesting info thank you.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
13 months. Test e and some Dbol every once in a while.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

What is your viamine regimine.? Interested to know.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He takes lots of vitamin D rectally everyday.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I also want to know about this. I demand a thread by monday!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fuk guys there is alot...

vitamin c, 10g fish oil, vit e, coq-10, red yeast rice, aspirin, lisinopril (not really a vitamin but does keep bp down and is somewhat a kidney proctector), calcium, potassium, zinc, magnesium, hawthorne berries, cranberry, fiber, niacin, vit d/e/b complex...I take all these twice a day except the fish oil...i only do 10g fish oil per day. I think that about covers it :)

ps....not sure if this is related but I also have not been sick for over 2 years and I am constantly around sick people

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fuk guys there is alot...

vitamin c, 10g fish oil, vit e, coq-10, red yeast rice, aspirin, lisinopril (not really a vitamin but does keep bp down and is somewhat a kidney proctector), calcium, potassium, zinc, magnesium, hawthorne berries, cranberry, fiber, niacin, vit d/e/b complex...I take all these twice a day except the fish oil...i only do 10g fish oil per day. I think that about covers it :)

ps....not sure if this is related but I also have not been sick for over 2 years and I am constantly around sick people

Thank you! I still want a dedicated thread with doses tho...yah I AM annoying. A more realistic request: where do you like to shop for these?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I finally got good solid replies. I think Im going to stop at 9 months. Half my clothes don't fit and people are talking about my growth. (friends, family.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kind of the point gymrat lol we do this for change

New Threads