Thanks

GHRP/CJC Height-Recomp Run

Hello,
    I'm new to the forum, but it seems to have a knowledgeable group of guys and I'm trying to get some input on a regimen I've created for height increase as well as recomp. I've never ran aas, but i did use letro at age 18 for a few months to cut fat (bloodwork pre/post was normal), and I'm hoping this may have delayed my growth plates from closing. First off some stats:

Height: 5'10'' Goal ~6'
    Weight: 210 Goal ~220
    BF: 14-15% Goal ~ 10%
    Training last 5 years

I've always wanted to be at the 6' mark, and I realize that the chance of growth at this point is slim but my family does have history of growth into the early 20's. I will be using the following supplement regimen over the course of 3 months and will continue if favorable results are found. I have been running most of these supplements for the past few years, with the exception of the GH products, as well as following a very clean diet.

GHRP-2: 100mcg x 2 daily
    CJC w/o DAC: 100mcg x 2 daily
    anastrazole: .25 mg EOD (to prevent closure of growth plates)
    CEL Blue GrowtH
    LG Ghenerate
    Deer Antler Velvet (cost 2$ for lols)
    Melatonin 3mg
    Phosphatidylserine 800mg for cortisol control

Orange Triad Multi
    Calcium Supp
    MSM Supp
    Chondroitin/Glucosamine
    Sam-e 400mg
    Niacin W/flush 500mg pre-bed
    L-Ornithine
    DAA
    Huprezine-A
    ZMA
    Fish Oil
    Ubiquinol

I will be lifting 6 days a week isolating muscle groups as follows

Monday: chest/tri
    Tuesday: back/bi
    Wednesday: shoulders
    Thursday: legs -auxillary chest
    Friday: arms -auxillary back
    Saturday: core/legs
    Sunday: Off

I will also be running a hanging/stretching program to lengthen my spine. I may be crazy but do you guys think that I could see real results from this in terms of recomp and maybe some height gain?
    Anything I should add?

I hope to get my deadlift to 545 from 505, bench to 330 from 305, and squat to 450 from 405. Reasonable? (1 R.M.)

Thanks for any input,
    Eric

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

Re: GHRP/CJC Height-Recomp Run

I haven't looked closely at this other than the part where you say you want to try and increase your height. I seriously doubt you'll get that to happen with growth hormone. You DEFINITELY WON'T get it to happen with peptides.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

I may up the GHRP/CJC to 100mcg x 3 ED if results are lacking or if it is recommended. Peps are cheap enough.
    Also if I do not gain any height then I'm not too concerned. An increase in overall health and a drop in body fat are the realistic goals here.

Thanks

You mentioned you used letro for fatloss? :/ Sorry man but that's just WRONG!

Thanks

Originally Posted by goodfella View Post
    You mentioned you used letro for fatloss? :/ Sorry man but that's just WRONG!
    I noticed some hardening while over the course of run. There was a side goal to clear up a small amount of pubertal gyno, which really seemed to help a lot.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Psychenaut View Post
    I noticed some hardening while over the course of run. There was a side goal to clear up a small amount of pubertal gyno, which really seemed to help a lot.
    Just be careful with the letro bro, that chit can be harsh on the body overall. Good luck with the growth and goals. Let us know how it all goes.

Thanks

Well I did my first pin today, so the course has officially begun. I will probably add major updates on a weekly basis as it takes considerable time to notice the effects of these peps.

I am running Arimidex at .25mg EOD in order to prevent growth plate closure as well as maximize test.

I will not run letro again any time soon due to possible negative sides.

Thanks

Listen crazynut... Obviously you dont listen or just dont want too. GH will not do a ****ing thing for you and honestly your 19 so you have enough in you system to maximize growth and risk the possibily of shutting down nattybgh levels after you get done withbthis retarded ass experiment. If you dont want the truth... then take your ass to ology where retards are welcone
    The test of a man's character is what it takes to stop him.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

Well I did my first pin today, so the course has officially begun. I will probably add major updates on a weekly basis as it takes considerable time to notice the effects of these peps.

I am running Arimidex at .25mg EOD in order to prevent growth plate closure as well as maximize test.

I will not run letro again any time soon due to possible negative sides.
    This isn't going to increase your test production so that arimidex is useless. You're growth plates aren't going to close. I'm curious as to where you got your info about peps. You have some confusion about them and what they cause.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

I grew until I was 25........pull over, turn off the car, toss the keys out and keep your hands where I can see them you silly ****.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

note: the OP is 5'-10

NOT 4'-10

It's very common for males to grow until 25 years of age.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    This isn't going to increase your test production so that arimidex is useless. You're growth plates aren't going to close. I'm curious as to where you got your info about peps. You have some confusion about them and what they cause.
    The anastrazole is just to minimize the natural closure of my growth plates, I am not implying that the peps close the plates. I've heard from numerous sources that the total free test will be increased due to an inhibition of the aromatase enzyme which converts test into estrogens. I'm simply trying to maximize my own levels.. If I should remove the arimidex then I will, but I did not expect flaming for peps. At least I'm not in here asking about AAS...

That being said, if I do not increase in height I am not concerned but I still feel that the peps will give me gains. GHRP and CJC are marker hormones for the release of GH correct? If my natural levels of GH in the pituitary are high then won't I see a greater benefit from taking these peps than someone with lower natty levels? Is suppression really a possibility here?

Thanks

Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    I grew until I was 25........pull over, turn off the car, toss the keys out and keep your hands where I can see them you silly ****.
    True. I know people like this as well.
    Not me though...I was 6'1" when I was 14. 12 years later I am only a bit more than an inch taller.

Thanks

Have you been checked to see if your plates are closed? GH will make you grow taller about as much as it will make your pp bigger. Save your money on the GH. I'm honestly glad you're running peps and not gear at your age so I give you props for that. Hell I see nothing wrong with your experiment. I like experiments and trying new shit in this game. It's fun and if you're 19 and can afford to eat right and run peps then go for it. Hell I was spending my money on drinking, strippers, and cocaine at your age. No flaming from me bro.

Thanks

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    Have you been checked to see if your plates are closed? GH will make you grow taller about as much as it will make your pp bigger. Save your money on the GH. I'm honestly glad you're running peps and not gear at your age so I give you props for that. Hell I see nothing wrong with your experiment. I like experiments and trying new shit in this game. It's fun and if you're 19 and can afford to eat right and run peps then go for it. Hell I was spending my money on drinking, strippers, and cocaine at your age. No flaming from me bro.
    Thanks for the support man. I haven't been checked to see if they were closed, but I have noticed a half inch growth in the last few months.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

drop all GH supps...... worthless. trust me man. the peps are decent and will help GH overall but nothing to the extent of a few IU of real stuff.

and your a lil heavy on all the other vitamin supps. yes they work, no they are not worth what you paid for them.

DAA, fish oil, multi, joint supps. stop after that...... not needed

and even tho half the guys here are giving you shit don't let it stop you. you will keep growing til your at least 23 so you still have time to reach your goal. and **** bro, its not like your 5'6......

GL

Thanks

Week 1 Update:

I have been running 100/100 x 2 every day and x 3 on days that I do legs.
    Positives: Better sleep at night, slightly more vascular.
    Sides: A small amount of lethargy and occasionally tingling hands/fingers at night.

No significant pump or physical results to report.

gymrat: thanks for the input man, I think I'll clear out some of the supps and free up some cash.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

Week 1 Update:

I have been running 100/100 x 2 every day and x 3 on days that I do legs.
    Positives: Better sleep at night, slightly more vascular.
    Sides: A small amount of lethargy and occasionally tingling hands/fingers at night.

No significant pump or physical results to report.

gymrat: thanks for the input man, I think I'll clear out some of the supps and free up some cash.
    You dont have to but after the few good ones (DAA, fish oil, multi, joint supps) i dont think the others are really doin a whole lot. but if you do stop them and still have room in your budget id look into PEG MGF and igf LR3 or DES.

Thanks

Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    You dont have to but after the few good ones (DAA, fish oil, multi, joint supps) i dont think the others are really doin a whole lot. but if you do stop them and still have room in your budget id look into PEG MGF and igf LR3 or DES.
    I agree really, and I'm thinking about dropping the zma, gh supps, and the sam-e. That alone should allow me to add something more exciting to the mix.

I have been curious about adding additional peps to my regimen, specifically the two you mentioned here. I haven't really been able to find reliable information on PEG MGF though. I know that its significantly cheaper than IGF, so I'm expecting that IGF will yield significantly better results? Also what is the difference between the Lr3 and DES variants of Igf? I'm assuming that the lr3/des refers to some additional complex added to increase activity/longevity?

I know both are IM administration in the muscle group worked. PEG MGF used on off days and IGF for training days?

Thanks,
    Eric