Serostim

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who is taking it and how do you like it?

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There they are again, damn Seros. They just keep haunting me and calling me. I can't take it anymore I'll be trying some out soon enough. From what I hear nobody is disappointed by any means. They are a lil pricey though. !SHRUGS!

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You will get them one day then you will never go back:)

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh? Are you using Seros now?

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So tell us how you like them and what differences you notice. Also what other GH you've used and duration on other brands. Sounds interesting. !SHRUGS!

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So tell us how you like them and what differences you notice. Also what other GH you've used and duration on other brands. Sounds interesting. !SHRUGS!

Ive used Serostim, Norditropin, Nurtropin, Anke Bio Anasome.

The Nurtropin was sick cause it came in these premixed cartriges and you could stick a need in them and pull out what you want. The Norditropin pens where cool cause it had a really cool delivery system. I had 1000iu of Legit anki bio before they started shipping fakes last year and loved it. I really go for whatever I can get my hands on atm.

GH works differently for me everytime. I took it for a year and gained 40lbs. Then I took 3 months off and got on Anasome. That stuff was great quality and I could not tell a bit of difference btw Anasome and Serostim. Right now Im taking Sero and Im just killing it in the gym, good pumps fat burning and my strength is up and staying lean.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I'd be all over that stuff not for the greed of expense put on them.

I don't care what people say the price for the common man of that stuff is not worth it.

Stuff like that is a big reason for scams, it cost to much to pay for so burn some bros for good money and now they can have it.

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd be all over that stuff not for the greed of expense put on them.

I don't care what people say the price for the common man of that stuff is not worth it.

Stuff like that is a big reason for scams, it cost to much to pay for so burn some bros for good money and now they can have it.

Im lucky I have never been scammed or been taken advantage of then. Everyone I have delt with has always been helpful and never took my money or gave me fake product.

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i have ran them before. loved them so much I just got a bunch more kits

lean muscle mass gain/definition, fat burn, my waist was like it was 10 years ago when i was on.

i watched these come straight from pharmacy so i am def. G2G

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Right now Im taking Sero and Im just killing it in the gym, good pumps fat burning and my strength is up and staying lean.

How many IU are you running?

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been about 2 weeks now. 4iued split in 2 doses. First time ever running gh. I know guys say it takes a few months to see/feel but I swear I can feel and see my body changing.
Now, I'm also running 500mg TestE/ew, 100mg TNE(oil) pre workout, 600mg TrenE/ew, 100mg/MastP/eod and var 60 mg/ed.
Next month I plan on upping to 6iu's/ed. Fuck it.

I'm gonna post some new pics in 2 months....I plan on being a completely new person.

schultz1

Honorary VIP
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been about 2 weeks now. 4iued split in 2 doses. First time ever running gh. I know guys say it takes a few months to see/feel but I swear I can feel and see my body changing.
Now, I'm also running 500mg TestE/ew, 100mg TNE(oil) pre workout, 600mg TrenE/ew, 100mg/MastP/eod and var 60 mg/ed.
Next month I plan on upping to 6iu's/ed. Fuck it.

I'm gonna post some new pics in 2 months....I plan on being a completely new person.

GH with gear combo is a body recomposition in the making. Enjoy the ride, I did when I ran gh with my gear years ago. Blew up to almost 290 at around 16% bf and had to cut my finger nails way to regularly. grind on ben

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Had been running Hyge brown tops for about 6 months at 6 iu's ed 2 day off , started seros about 3 weeks ago at 6 ius and at this point I think they're actually pretty close. Still early we shall see.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive heard that about the Seros and (.com.cn) Hyges being really close. Keep us posted Granite.

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im only 1.5 weeks in 2iu a day of serostim

honestly feel a little leaner in waist area

good strength in gym, more vivid dreams

also on my watson test cyp /trt

humangradlowrez.jpg

New Threads