Thanks

First cycle sick twice wtf!?

I just wanted to get some feed back. I'm mid way thru my first cycle test e 450-600 a week. I'm on week 9 and I'm sick as shit around week 6 I had really bad fever but only for a day now i have flu like symptoms for the second day in a row. I've switched up the lab due to what was available to my guy and I upped from 450-600 at week 7 because I wasn't really feeling much on the other lab at all. No weight increases, no real strength increase and no real hunger increases. Now I'm like 4 pins into this new vial and I'm sick as **** and this stuff gives me bad pip where the other lab didn't give any pip. I'm thinking I should just stop and follow my pct plan? What do you guys think ?

Thanks

Thanks

Re: First cycle sick twice wtf!?

some get a "test flu" ....heard it before.

I never gotten sick during it. usual sinus/allergies. but I dont chalk it up as gear causing it
    although. dont let it get serious....incase its an infection from gear? dont mean to alarm you. just being cautious.

Thanks

Oh also since I've started this new vial I've felt really dragged down and tired every day it hasn't really affected my gym time as I think my pre w/o gives me the kick in the ass I need to lift but throughout the day I'm just drained even with 8+ hours of sleep

Thanks

Originally Posted by sparticus View Post

I never gotten sick during it. usual sinus/allergies. but I dont chalk it up as gear causing it
    although. dont let it get serious....incase its an infection from gear? dont mean to alarm you. just being cautious.
    Ya I've read up and heard of test flu but it all seems to be bro science and a possible cover up for dirty gear. Idk I'm really bummed out because I'm right in the middle of this and I'm confused. Because I rarely ever get sick.

Thanks

I get test flu at the begining of my cycles sometimes. Its usually a mild fever that I can kill with some advil. What are you taking for ai? I get really lethargic if my e is not in check.

Thanks

Originally Posted by trim View Post
    I get test flu at the begining of my cycles sometimes. Its usually a mild fever that I can kill with some advil. What are you taking for ai? I get really lethargic if my e is not in check.
    Exemestane 25mg every 3rd day

Thanks

I had some gear last year that was making me feel sick pretty much every time I injected it, my whole body would ache for a day or two after pin. I ran that shit for about 8 to 10 wks then switched to a different lab and had no problems .

Thanks
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts

Sounds kinda typical. Don't freak out. Just keep your dose steady, train when you can, force feed yourself and in a week you're good.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by sparticus View Post

Test flu sucks I bet

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Sounds kinda typical. Don't freak out. Just keep your dose steady, train when you can, force feed yourself and in a week you're good.
    Sounds typical for what a cycle? First cycle? or some dirty gear?

Georgia

I had the same crap when I ran my cycle. It was at the beginning and kind of lingered the entire time I was taking it. Nothing I couldn't overcome though

Thanks

Ive had test flu bro. It defintely sucks. Flu/ Fever feeling almost everytime i pinned. The next day that is. Usually wakes me up at night sweating my ass off due to the fever trying to break. Makes you feel weak and tired as shit. I just came off. and switched to a different ester of test. Ive heard of people having wierd reactions to test E. Thats what i was on anway.
    "The longest journey begins with a single step"

Thanks

Probably test flu. If it was dirty gear or a infections you could probably tell from the sides (fat/red welt at injection site, constant fever/burning up, night sweats, pain, possible puss when aspirating). Have you looked for any reviews of others maybe reporting this sort of issue/experience with the lab? Test is believed to also weaken the immune system hence, flu like symptoms.

Thanks

Originally Posted by goodfella View Post
    Probably test flu. If it was dirty gear or a infections you could probably tell from the sides (fat/red welt at injection site, constant fever/burning up, night sweats, pain, possible puss when aspirating). Have you looked for any reviews of others maybe reporting this sort of issue/experience with the lab? Test is believed to also weaken the immune system hence, flu like symptoms.
    Nah I haven't really source checked it. It's a private lab that's not really known from what I can tell. I've done a little research on it but found nothing.

Thanks

it could def be ur estro. i was taken 12.5 eod and got bloods done my e2 was at 168. i also get test flu every single cycle in the beginning. i would get a blood test. its about time anyway. i usually go around week 8.
    Stay consistent!

Thanks

Gyms are full of germs and it's that time of year.....................hence getting sick.

Go back to your 1st gear..............**** that PIP trash. (if you PIP it likey has bugs making you fever up)
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

I got "test flu" the first week of my cycle. Had fever and just felt like hell about 8 hrs after I pinned. Started pinning early afternoons so when it came on I was ready for bed anyways. Took a couple ibuprofen and slept it off. Pretty sure it's from dirty gear. I sure as shit didn't get it when I started my script test for trt. Good luck