Masteron question

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
where does this steroid fit into a cycle? and is it used for mass or leaning out? Just curious what the compound is used for.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I personally use it during cuts to help me get absolutely shredded. It is a mild AI so it can be used to control estrogen. The biggest thing I notice is that I look incredibly full and hard at about 450-600mg. It's not going to put a bunch of mass on you, but you are going to look ripped and more defined than you have ever looked before in your life. Oh, and you'll be masturbating 3-4 times per day because your libido will be through the roof.

Test P + Tren A + Mast P = Angry, Horny Love.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I personally use it during cuts to help me get absolutely shredded. It is a mild AI so it can be used to control estrogen. The biggest thing I notice is that I look incredibly full and hard at about 450-600mg. It's not going to put a bunch of mass on you, but you are going to look ripped and more defined than you have ever looked before in your life. Oh, and you'll be masturbating 3-4 times per day because your libido will be through the roof.

Test P + Tren A + Mast P = Angry, Horny Love.

Yeah...what Spong said. You see it in vials of TrenA TestP and it's called a "cut stack". I don't have a lot of experience with it. A lot of guys(old ones like me) say when you get up over 500mg of it ew the ole prostate can start to swell.
I've never used Mast E. Some brewers say it's a completely different compound and you'll react somewhat different to it? There's a great chef that makes a blend of MastE trenE and TestE all at 200mg/ml. 600mg of hormone in each ml! I'd love to try it!! I will!

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Would you run test higher than mast? My only problem with the compound is that its fkin expensive as shit. Guess i cant judge it until ive tried it but i would rather spend the money on food.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So you think test e 400mgs per week, deca 400 mgs per week, and masteron e @500 mgs per week is a good cycle or not?

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So you think test e 400mgs per week, deca 400 mgs per week, and masteron e @500 mgs per week is a good cycle or not?

I don't like deca@400mg's/ew. I would go min of 600mg....but what I'd really do sub Tren e@ 600mg/ew, leave the test at 400mg and the mast looks good at 500mg.
I'm no competitor, though. I'm more of the thuggish type, I suppose. Tren has gotta be in there IMO.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't like deca@400mg's/ew. I would go min of 600mg....but what I'd really do sub Tren e@ 600mg/ew, leave the test at 400mg and the mast looks good at 500mg.
I'm no competitor, though. I'm more of the thuggish type, I suppose. Tren has gotta be in there IMO.

Im running tren ace right now and i'm not much of a fan. it has made me a little more vascular but I stay lean so I am looking for mass. I figured it was worth trying though. everything works different for people. I am going to run the full cycle so I can know for sure what it does for me but as of now I really like deca better. Just my opinion.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im running tren ace right now and i'm not much of a fan. it has made me a little more vascular but I stay lean so I am looking for mass. I figured it was worth trying though. everything works different for people. I am going to run the full cycle so I can know for sure what it does for me but as of now I really like deca better. Just my opinion.

Is cool, partner. Can I PLEASE make you up the deca to 600mg? PLEEEEZE?

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am week 12 into a Test C and Mast E cycle, and I love it. I am MUCH more vascular (at 11% BF mind you) and have noticed a slight increase in strength compared to a Test cycle. And H-O-R-N-Y. Working great for my new found single life!! I am running Test C at 600 mg EW and Mast E at 600 mg EW. Only side effects I have experienced are a little chest and back acne and a hard dick constantly.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like it @350mg/week for libido and energy

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah...what Spong said. You see it in vials of TrenA TestP and it's called a "cut stack". I don't have a lot of experience with it. A lot of guys(old ones like me) say when you get up over 500mg of it ew the ole prostate can start to swell.
I've never used Mast E. Some brewers say it's a completely different compound and you'll react somewhat different to it? There's a great chef that makes a blend of MastE trenE and TestE all at 200mg/ml. 600mg of hormone in each ml! I'd love to try it!! I will!

Are you serious Ben? That sounds sick. A tri blend with the e ester. Hmm

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just so you guys know Ben have me a huge boner. Lol

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didn't get the wild libido sides that are reported. I did notice some increase....nothing to write home about. It was a nice add at the end of my last blast. Made me look a like harder. I was at about 9% Bf and used it while I dieted down to sub 8%. I did notice some strength and aggression benifits. I was also running it with a gram of Primo, GH and 200mg Test C. I was able to totally drop my Adex (I allways have high E2 even at TRT levels).
The only down side for me personally was I got acne on my chest. The shit started out as almost a rash, turned into white heads by week six they were sists. I'm literally still fighting the acne. I think im going to have some scares; but im hoping tanning will mask them. if it stops raining I plan on laying out and getting my tan on. I dropped the Mast a month ago.

Oh yea, I was running 400mg a week.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In regards to my acne, I'm not sure that it was all the mast. That was my first mast run and the lab I was running is suspect.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bro, doesnt tanning make it worse? just get a loofah and scrub it dooowwnn.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tanning has always helped me as long as I use the stand up. If you were to use the lay down bed and lay in that pool of sweat holy shit I can imagine the hundreds of zits would rock your world. Stand up tanning and keep lotion far away from the back and shoulders. !SHRUGS!

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
where does this steroid fit into a cycle? and is it used for mass or leaning out? Just curious what the compound is used for.

Mast can really be used in any cycle. Like Spongy said it will give you that hard, full, tight physique which is good while bulking or cutting. I like to run Mast during both bulk and cut. However my favorite cycle is my summer cut of Test, Tren and Mast.. love that shit. Sometimes I sprinkle in a little Var if I'm feeling saucey. Mast is kind of like proviron if you've ever run that. Except I get acne on Mast and not on Provi.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
guys I appreciate all the feedback. With the acne being the most talked about side effect I think I will wait until winter. I have a construction company and we sweat like pigs in the summer. thanks again..

New Threads