Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 209 Times in 108 Posts

    President signs STOCK act reversal

    Amidst the chaos and distractions of the Boston incident and congress striking down more gun legislation the president is up to some sneaky stuff in the way of reversing key parts of a transparency act...

    Side note: I wont get in to deep on the gun legislation stuff but as any of you who have purchased firearms know there is screening & background checks at every point in the purchase process no matter where I have purchased which is already legislated... so IMO spending more tax money on laws that already exist is a waste.

    Anyhow... here is what our president has been up to while we are looking the other way. Kinda makes you wonder what he doesn't want us to see. What was all that talk about transparency? These laws were in place to help protect the public from the upper echelons of govt giving and receiving money from the wrong people & countries as well as profiting from insider trading.

    What a ****ing crock of shit!!!! Rant over

    http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2013...al-signed.html

  2. #2
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: President signs STOCK act reversal

    This is disgusting.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Braw16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    330
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: President signs STOCK act reversal

    What a piece of shit its all bullshit **** the government what the hell do they have to hide. It pisses me off because this country was founded by and for the people and now we have no say in shit. We started a war over taxation without representation and look how we are taxed now and we sit back and do nothing. This piece of shit is running us into the ground and no cares or no one is paying attention. ****

  4. #4
    Senior Member corvettels3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    397
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts

    Re: President signs STOCK act reversal

    Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    Amidst the chaos and distractions of the Boston incident and congress striking down more gun legislation the president is up to some sneaky stuff in the way of reversing key parts of a transparency act...

    Side note: I wont get in to deep on the gun legislation stuff but as any of you who have purchased firearms know there is screening & background checks at every point in the purchase process no matter where I have purchased which is already legislated... so IMO spending more tax money on laws that already exist is a waste.

    Anyhow... here is what our president has been up to while we are looking the other way. Kinda makes you wonder what he doesn't want us to see. What was all that talk about transparency? These laws were in place to help protect the public from the upper echelons of govt giving and receiving money from the wrong people & countries as well as profiting from insider trading.

    What a ****ing crock of shit!!!! Rant over

    http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2013...al-signed.html
    how did it reach the president's desk? did it just appear on his desk? I could be wrong here, but does it not have to pass the house first? Who controls the house? I think it's safe to say that both the house and potus ****ed up.

  5. #5
    Member HammerT1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Midwest somehwere
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: President signs STOCK act reversal

    He is a dirty rotten SOB that is helping to destroy America! I wish the sheeple would have woken up before the last election! Makes me worried for my kids future more then mine.

  6. #6
    Elite Azog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,966
    Thanks
    539
    Thanked 593 Times in 402 Posts

    Re: President signs STOCK act reversal

    Too bad all those shitheads didn't get a big wiff of that ricin. ****ing assholes, every single one of them that did nothing to stop this. Like LS3 said, the house ****ed this one up too.

  7. #7
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 209 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: President signs STOCK act reversal

    Originally Posted by corvettels3 View Post
    how did it reach the president's desk? did it just appear on his desk? I could be wrong here, but does it not have to pass the house first? Who controls the house? I think it's safe to say that both the house and potus ****ed up.
    this administration is rife with finding ways to bypass the normal protocols. with all of his czars and bullshit laws stealing more and more power from the people. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the typical process was bypassed here... not one ****ing bit.

    I wont say I know it happened because I don't. If it went through the house im sure these guys were fine with going back to the days where they could trade based off of insider information... which bothers me a little but not nearly as ****ing much as the cock sucker who JUST FINISHED blowing our assholes full of transparency talk and all this other bullshit which he has immediately and brazenly gone and done the opposite. He has protection from the media so they aren't writing stories in the paper every single day about how he is forcing shut downs of school kids touring the white house one day because it costs too much and the next day throwing lavish parties for celebrities and then firing up AF1 at the cost of millions of dollars to fly across the continent to play a round of golf with some pros... not to mention golfing more than any other president has.

    It's just all hypocritical bullshit coming out of this ****ers mouth.

    Bottom line: The one guy who has the most control over our government should be FULLY open to review of his financial transactions. Insider trading and getting the jump on market info before it happens is one thing but with the nations security in this cocky mother****ers hands I want our watchdog groups to see EVERYTHING thats going on.

  8. #8
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,386
    Thanks
    4,938
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 1,793 Posts

    Re: President signs STOCK act reversal

    Honestly I don't trust any of the ****ing politicians Dem or Rep. They are not out to serve our country. They all want power & to make themselves rich. Did you guys know that they are not subject to insider trading laws? They can sit on a committee that will benefit a company & buy/sell that companies stock. Then they get out of congress & go sit on a companies board do nothing & get paid for doing shit. **** them all!

  9. #9
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: President signs STOCK act reversal

    Originally Posted by corvettels3 View Post
    how did it reach the president's desk? did it just appear on his desk? I could be wrong here, but does it not have to pass the house first? Who controls the house? I think it's safe to say that both the house and potus ****ed up.
    Bottom line is the PILE OF SHIT is pulling tricks left and right and assholes are spreading the blame. The House this and Potus..........Obama could stop this...did he?
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  10. #10
    Elite AlphaD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,117
    Thanks
    3,966
    Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,933 Posts

    Re: President signs STOCK act reversal

    Obama's middle name is "agenda" We used to a country of intelligence, now it is a country of lazy ass people with their hands in the collective cookie jar getting what they think is free money........ Do you really think that they want to fight the hand that feeds them (literally...record number food stamps)

  11. #11
    Senior Member corvettels3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    397
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts

    Re: President signs STOCK act reversal

    Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    Bottom line is the PILE OF SHIT is pulling tricks left and right and assholes are spreading the blame. The House this and Potus..........Obama could stop this...did he?
    so you are pissed because he signed something that the house passed? The house wanted this and they got it. I would say this a victory for the GOP.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts

    Re: President signs STOCK act reversal

    Originally Posted by corvettels3 View Post
    so you are pissed because he signed something that the house passed? The house wanted this and they got it. I would say this a victory for the GOP.
    A man with integrity would have used his veto power.

    This has bipartisan support because it protects the politicians.

    The joys of the 2 party system.

  13. #13
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: President signs STOCK act reversal

    Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
    A man with integrity would have used his veto power.

    This has bipartisan support because it protects the politicians.

    The joys of the 2 party system.
    If there was a man with integrity they wouldn't have tried to pass this in the first place. Because they had to do it quietly and an over-ride vote makes a shit ton of noise.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  14. #14
    Elite RISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,232
    Thanks
    1,321
    Thanked 1,502 Times in 823 Posts

    Re: President signs STOCK act reversal

    Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
    A man with integrity would have used his veto power.

    This has bipartisan support because it protects the politicians.

    The joys of the 2 party system.
    A presidental veto does not work if the majority of the house is for whatever the president tries to veto. So they're all to blame.

Similar Threads

  1. Gyno Reversal-The Struggle
    By Millerwelder in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-17-2018, 08:35 AM
  2. Gyno reversal?
    By bgib in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-10-2018, 08:12 PM
  3. Give some respect Mr. President
    By AlphaD in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-25-2013, 08:06 PM
  4. This man should be President......
    By Infantry87 in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 02:34 PM
  5. Gyno reversal method, anyone tried it?
    By RISE in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 10:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •