Thanks

tren cycle + prego lady = ?????????

Ok i am a very nice easy going guy, but my lady is a total control freak. Just found out she's pregnant and I'm planning to run my cycle soon. Is this a good idea? I mean I'm a nice but gear makes us all a bit of assholes. Has anyone ran a cycle with a pregnant lady at home? How'd that go? I really might have to move out for a few months.

Thanks

Re: tren cycle + prego lady = ?????????

Dude if she is anything like my sister was while pregnant....don't do tren. I was fine on test only and I am an asshole to begin with. Tren was another story. Made me into a ****ing whacko. If I were on tren while my sister was pregnant, I wouldn't be able to be in a room with her for more than 2 minutes without a major dust up.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 Times in 4,473 Posts

damn doug what are you growing a vagina on me..run the tren

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

This is time to prioritize. You're kinda saying here that maybe you're a bit of a twat while you're on? When my ex was pregnant she never got morning sickness. Instead she got what I termed her witching hour. EVERY GOD DAMN NIGHT. At exactly 8PM and I mean on the dot and until at least 9PM she would get crazy. She'd find a crumb and scream at me. It was without a doubt abusive. So I turned a spare room upstairs into my den. I had a couch, my xbox a computer, my guitar you name it. I would go up at 745 and lock the door. Problem solved.

Had I been on - I probably would have gotten in her face and gotten smacked lol.

Don't put yourself in that situation.

In closing. Congratulations!!! I don't know if you already have kids but man it is a wild trip. One thing I miss about my daughter being a baby was how she would just crash on you. You can be holding her on your chest on the couch and he'll just fall right asleep. Drool all over you. But to feel that weight and the warmth of this tiny little innocent life that you created and that you must raise and teach things is indescribably. Keep your mind and heart open to those feelings. Its really an amazing experience.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Yeah POB I have a 5 yr old with her. He is awesome but honestly I didn't like the baby faze. My boy crashes on me still. But now I don't have to change his diapers, brush his teeth, wipe his ass, or wake up a hundred times a night. But ill get thru it.

But about this run shes cool 99% of the time it just like one hour a day.
    I haven't ever had a rage but I don't know how bad she's willing to push my buttons now that she has all those hormones in her.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

oh plus banging a prego chick is the ****ing best. Except when you doin it and the baby kicks or moves around. Then its ****ed up.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

**** yeah Pregnant Pussy is the best no doubt. I have two girls, i had one at 17. Scared no doubt.. I had to grow the fk up quick! But now that i look back on it. I wouldnt change the it for the world.. But back to the point.. IF you have "no rage" Then i would run it if its tren ace.. if you turn into a dickhead then get off tren.. Hell id probably run it either way depending on how long your cycle is.. And if you just found out your girl is pregnant then fkin do it you have a few weeks before they turn completely nuts.. Horomones hit quick but the physco horomones take a few weeks.
    "The longest journey begins with a single step"

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    oh plus banging a prego chick is the ****ing best. Except when you doin it and the baby kicks or moves around. Then its ****ed up.
    Very true^^^^^^ lol
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts

no tren....jus do tes n var.

Thanks

On tren hex right now and have a preggo lady ready to pop soon.... She never got sickness either. A bit more sensitive than usual at random times.

I only beat the shit out of her maybe once a week right now. Used to be at least 3 but now I don't wanna hurt the baby.

Run the tren but be careful of the situations you put yourself in as POB said.

I'm kidding I would never beat up my lady.... But I love beating up that pussy and the rooound belly is sexy.

Enjoy the ride... PS if you get tren insomnia it will be just like prepping for when the baby comes when you won't be sleeping (win/win IMO)

Thanks

^ ya got a point there with the trensomnia training for when the baby comes...

Thanks

Thanks guys not only can u make light of the situation but u all seem to love ur kids and all the info is great thanks...I think I'm going to run it. See how it goes I'm on tren a so if its too bad I can get off quick

Thanks

good idea
    bro
    "The longest journey begins with a single step"