Intro.... Hi all.

Kohler

Elite
Reaction score
This is my 1st time posting here and is a little awkward for me.

After letting my althletic physique slip away for about 10 years I finally looked in the mirror and told myself that enough was enough. My eating was pathetic and was tired of feeling like a POS everytime I looked in the mirror.

Im 35 years old, and the last few years have been on a fitness and nutrition journey that has taken me from 6'2" 245 lbs of fatass with 25% + bf to vaguely 10% 195 lbs and fairly muscular. I have recovered quite well. Went from a pant size 38 to a size 32. I tried all the fad diets untill I found what worked for me. (None of them) I wore out my left knee jogging, went through 2 rounds of p90x, and sustained multiple injuries through this time because I did not know how to take care of my body and did not know what I was doing. My calorie deficit was way to great at times. Catabolic for sure. I did not have the nutrients and calories to sustain what I was doing.

For about the last year I have been pushing myself in the gym. Wish I would have gone this route and figured out my currrent diet with some cardio mixed in from the very start. Well, on the bright side what I put myself through........ I guess suffering builds character. I am now at the gym 5 days a week 2 hours at a crack. I would do more If my schedule allowed. The past few months Ive noted tremendous change in strength and body composition. I have changed my diet to really dialing in my maintenance to see where im at. Right now its a higher calorie, high protein, carb cycling for now, lower fats and it is working out very well. Lots of Chicken and broccoli. LOTS. Looks forward to learning from you guys and looking forward to starting a 1st cycle of Test. Thanks for reading.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SteroidInsight Kohler. As you've learned - 1. The shoutbox is a weird place and 2. We don't have pieces of garbage shilling for sources here. Therefore the staff here is not subject TO ANYONE'S whims and we are left to do what is best for the members.

Enjoy your time here brother.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI Kohler.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I think your determination is great; sounds like you have worked your ass off. That is appreciated around here. Keep up the good work and learn as much as you can.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sup dood, welcome to our community. enjoy the joint.

mattyice

Reaction score
Kohler... You do daily pushups and/or stretches??

Lol...wecome.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome brother to SI.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI. You've made some great progress congrats!

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family brother