Tilt Tuck Tighten

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just saw this commercial,and was wondering what in the fuck goes through peoples mind when they rush to the phone to buy this bullshit

@ :41 second mark must be the selling point

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The before picture looks eerily like my buddies sister...creepy.

Reaction score
Damn, I gota call and get me hooked up with that if the results are that great! Hahahaha
My guess is desperation or looking for the easy way out because they are told its quick. Just another video to collect dust on their shelves.

In one way or another this has been our history. Snake oils, crazy ass contraception, ya name it people have bought into em. I remeber my neighbors as a kid had those crazy ass vibrating belts, goofy other weight loss stuff from best guess is starting with 70/80's era crap. They kept geting more even though they never even used the crap but kept getting fatter and fatter. At least the bicycles n stuff would have helped em.
I go an email for some herbal place I get my DSMO from. They stared selling the newest version of what I call the old vibrating belt thing a majegee. Looked out of straight out of stars wars pod looking thingy. They claimed it used customized ultra sonic this or that to not only melt the fat away while you stood on it, it fixed your aching joints and a million other health issues all for one low sale price of $5,0000.00.
Just amazes me what they will think of next all the while the prices keep going up.
Just like of all the companies that used to sell and still do selling crap stating it made your T levels go up 24000 percent and out performed gear! Then show pics of guys who claimed to put on 20lbs of solid muscle without steriods.
Peope buy the crap or they wouldn't keep comming up with new products.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
seems fun. yeah, you go shaun t tilt and tuck those abs. woop woop!

whats even more ridiculous is that they say its 75% off. bro so youre telling me that this dvd is worth 80 bucks. get the fuck out.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sonofa Bitch! This fuck totally ripped off PFM! This is exactly how PFM gets those ripped abs.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The bitch at the desk next to me at work is a "beachbody coach" whose Facebook is full of shit hyping products like this. I call her out on every lie she tells at work, explain to her why its bullshit and then ask her why she is doing this. Her response... It works for me. She had a muffin top.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Funny thing is you take a fat ass and make him do an activity and Bam, they get some results, but all this crap, including P90X work until it doesn't......because after the "program" they don't know what to do.....or what it means to live a fit lifestyle, consistent diet, and dragging yourself to the gym when its the last place you feel like going.... Theres determination, and then there is the next big fitness infomercial...... You wont see my bank account reflect any of this shit!

New Threads