Scot Mendelson Bench Attempts 2013 SPF March Madness

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
can i sniff some of that stuff before i do curls or abs?

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn, that thing lookd like it exploded! :-0

oldskool954

Reaction score
That wasn't stomach wrenching. He shoulda stayed in the 600 range.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was expecting death by failed bench like that vid someone posted a while back...THAT was stomach wrenching.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WTF! That had to hurt. Pob wants the point for the sniffing thing?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That wasn't stomach wrenching. He shoulda stayed in the 600 range.

He's benched in the 700's before. It wasn't the weight necessarily. He complained he came to high up on his previous attempt in the vid. But in all honesty you never know when you're gonna blow. My bro at another board Hawkeye is an almost 600lb raw bencher. Dude is beastly. He's warming up at a meat with 315 that he can normally rep like I can 135. Snap city.

I was expecting death by failed bench like that vid someone posted a while back...THAT was stomach wrenching.

Thanks for reminding me of that 2 weeks before my meet bro. Solid.

oldskool954

Reaction score
He's benched in the 700's before. It wasn't the weight necessarily. He complained he came to high up on his previous attempt in the vid. But in all honesty you never know when you're gonna blow. My bro at another board Hawkeye is an almost 600lb raw bencher. Dude is beastly. He's warming up at a meat with 315 that he can normally rep like I can 135. Snap city.

Thanks for reminding me of that 2 weeks before my meet bro. Solid.

I'm just bein an ass I got plenty of respect for those who can do wut I may never do. Especially onstage in front of a camera.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm just bein an ass I got plenty of respect for those who can do wut I may never do. Especially onstage in front of a camera.

So long as you try. Just had this conversation today while I was at a meet watching... Some of them really sucked. I mean basic shit like following commands and form that were just lacking. But the one thing you can't take away is that they got on the platform. Takes some balls to put yourself out there. You thinking of competing?

oldskool954

Reaction score
So long as you try. Just had this conversation today while I was at a meet watching... Some of them really sucked. I mean basic shit like following commands and form that were just lacking. But the one thing you can't take away is that they got on the platform. Takes some balls to put yourself out there. You thinking of competing?

Nah I doubt it, I have way to much to learn in this sport at this point of the game. I'm a really good spectator. I'm not the type to ever say I won't or can't just not seeing it at this moment. I'm still a big time noob. Plus I'm not a power lifter I just respect lifting as a whole in all aspects. That alone keeps me in the stands as a nobody just checkin shit out.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks for posting this vid 1 week out from my meet POB. real solid, bro lol. on a side note mendelson is a brute.

G

Georgia

Thanks for the vid POB. Didn't expect someone to lift that much without a shirt at least. Raw power

New Threads