Force Feeding

SAD

Reaction score
Here you go Jada. Nothing groundbreaking here, just some things I've picked up along the way to downing 9k cals per day.

#1 - Breakfast should be massive and full of fiber. I'm big on steel-cut oats with whole blueberries added, along with bacon, whole eggs, and a quart of chocolate milk. The fiber will help not only digestion and regularity, but it will also keep you hungrier throughout the day.

#2 - Don't drink while eating, except for the occasional sip of water to wet the tongue. The only way to get massive meals down in one sitting is to not waste space with water or other liquid. Tiny sips to keep the food moist is fine, but wait until the meal is finished to chug anything.

#3 - Try to keep it clean, unprocessed, and healthy. However, if you are hitting a wall, think of something that is a go-to comfort meal (sushi for me) and have an epic meal. I'm not talking about fast food. Think pizza, chipotle, sushi, meatloaf, etc. The goal is to be able to slam massive calories, not stop your heart, and refresh your discipline.

#4 - Don't fear the fat. Don't be scared of your bodyfat, or the amount of fat in your foods. Each gram of protein is 4 calories. Each gram of carb is 4 calories. Each gram of fat is 9 calories. 2.25x more cals per gram in fat than protein or carbs. Take advantage of that. As far as bodyfat, you must embrace the bulk (within reason) and not be scared to lose some definition while in the midst of a bulking/force-feeding stage.

#5 - (Optional). If you are still requiring more calories, or having trouble hitting your number, add in whole chocolate milk. Find full-fat chocolate milk WITHOUT high fructose corn syrup, and start with an 8 ounce glass after every meal. Then step it up to 16oz after every meal. In extreme cases (mine) you can add an additional 3700 cals from whole chocolate milk alone, without losing any whole-food calories. Make sure to just slam it after each meal. Not in between meals. Not during meals. Immediately following meals.

Any questions or comments are welcomed.

whitelml

Reaction score
Great advice bro.......appreciate it

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Force feeding yourself is no fun. It makes you sick, lethargic, and miserable. BUT if you want to pack on size it's a must. It's 9:40 am and I'm downing 1 lb of chicken, 2 cups of greek yogurt, and 2 whole sweet potatoes as I'm writing this but I also know that even though I'm gonna feel like a balloon for a few hours, I'm gonna hit the gym and fucking kill shit today. Nice write up SAD.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy fuck you eat 9k cals per day? That's monstrous.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He's also 300lbs. Gotta eat that much to retain that much size.

SAD

Reaction score
Holy fuck you eat 9k cals per day? That's monstrous.

I eat between 5 and 6k, and I get the rest from whole chocolate milk. Some days it's more like 8k, others its over 10k. But every morning I steel myself for what I consider is my second full-time job.....eating.

And colt is right, I'm over 300lbs, so my maintenance cals are probably higher than some guys' bulking cals.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just finished my bulking cycle sad.... and the embrace the bulk for what it is really took control this past cycle. ill nvr be at 300. me height wont allow it. too stocky.

I. plan to hit 3 bulks in a row

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you bother keeping track of calories each day? I recently started zig zagging my calories each day and I'm starting to grow again.. Ill admit I don't know much about diet and I'm limited to certain foods due to my ulcerative colitis.. I Used to shoot for the same calories day in day out and I platoe'd quickly.

I have a feeling I'm gonna fall in love with spongy when I get the chance to work with him

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's impressive. I can get ~4.5k clean but my maintenance is only 3.25k. I've never had a problem getting my calories in but I never tried to eat even close to that...I'd have to rebudget my finances to afford the grocery bill Lol

Cashout

Reaction score
SAD if I can ask the obvious question, for what are your eating and training? Do you compete in PL? Stongman?

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i just add in some weight gainer to meet my cal totals. Sometimes is store bought stuff, sometimes i make my own and add PB and chocolate milk to oats for more cals. Makes for a great pre workout meal 90 mins before the gym

Im taking about 4500-5000 a day. I weigh 255lbs so 5k is not so bad

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lolz. Gladiator.
Gladiators_off6.jpg

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great thread SAD. At my age and experience I appreciate the whole foods more than ever. Great write up.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the more i learn about, getting swole, the more it comes back to nutrition, p.l. or b.b. thanks for the read

SAD

Reaction score
That's impressive. I can get ~4.5k clean but my maintenance is only 3.25k. I've never had a problem getting my calories in but I never tried to eat even close to that...I'd have to rebudget my finances to afford the grocery bill Lol

It's certainly not cheap, but it is budgeted in and I don't really blow money on anything else, so it doesn't hurt.

SAD if I can ask the obvious question, for what are your eating and training? Do you compete in PL? Stongman?

PLing only. Although I've been known to snatch 285 and C&J 365.

Great thread SAD. At my age and experience I appreciate the whole foods more than ever. Great write up.

Thanks brother.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks for that worm. now i'm gonna go eat everything in my kitchen. that looks amazing.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here you go Jada. Nothing groundbreaking here, just some things I've picked up along the way to downing 9k cals per day.

#1 - Breakfast should be massive and full of fiber. I'm big on steel-cut oats with whole blueberries added, along with bacon, whole eggs, and a quart of chocolate milk. The fiber will help not only digestion and regularity, but it will also keep you hungrier throughout the day.

#2 - Don't drink while eating, except for the occasional sip of water to wet the tongue. The only way to get massive meals down in one sitting is to not waste space with water or other liquid. Tiny sips to keep the food moist is fine, but wait until the meal is finished to chug anything.

#3 - Try to keep it clean, unprocessed, and healthy. However, if you are hitting a wall, think of something that is a go-to comfort meal (sushi for me) and have an epic meal. I'm not talking about fast food. Think pizza, chipotle, sushi, meatloaf, etc. The goal is to be able to slam massive calories, not stop your heart, and refresh your discipline.

#4 - Don't fear the fat. Don't be scared of your bodyfat, or the amount of fat in your foods. Each gram of protein is 4 calories. Each gram of carb is 4 calories. Each gram of fat is 9 calories. 2.25x more cals per gram in fat than protein or carbs. Take advantage of that. As far as bodyfat, you must embrace the bulk (within reason) and not be scared to lose some definition while in the midst of a bulking/force-feeding stage.

#5 - (Optional). If you are still requiring more calories, or having trouble hitting your number, add in whole chocolate milk. Find full-fat chocolate milk WITHOUT high fructose corn syrup, and start with an 8 ounce glass after every meal. Then step it up to 16oz after every meal. In extreme cases (mine) you can add an additional 3700 cals from whole chocolate milk alone, without losing any whole-food calories. Make sure to just slam it after each meal. Not in between meals. Not during meals. Immediately following meals.

Any questions or comments are welcomed.

When I'm going on an eating binge I try to cut the fat down to minimal levels. It may slightly reduce my overall cals for the day but fat is what satiates me.

I'm not aware of any chocolate milk with no high fructose corn syrup, although I haven't looked lol... But I actually make my daughter (a big consumer of it) her own.

3 cups milk
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons powder sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
blend for 30 seconds.
Substitute milk for heavy cream to jack up the cals.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sad thank u my brother!