Boston Bomber Charged...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Andro.. That's pretty funny that they're charging him with that...

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd happily load buckshot and broken glass into a 12 gauge & then impale his terrorist arsehole with it, holding the stock still so the father of the boy he killed could pull the trigger.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Andro thanks for the info, I'm happy they found him now roast his ass

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is soo much new info comming out daily.. Shits crazy that the FBI already investigated the older brother two years ago and did nothing

Reaction score
This is just messed up!! Take away his citizenship and toss this garbage to the wolves!! I doubt he did this alone, someone taught him how to make those bombs and make em right! Plus they are saying it was apperant they were going to target other areas. I heard the older bother didn't work! Where the fuck did he get the money for all the bombs, guns, etc? First thing should be keeping Americans safe, and him being allowed to lawyer up which will now happen just put us way behind!
Goes back to what I said earlier they need to be able to look that dead kids parents in the eyes and say we are doing every thing to make sure no other innocent children are harmed! No way in hell is that going to happen now.
I wouldn't be surprised if a lawyer didn't already file on his behalf or is about to!
There is more to the story with the Saudi getting visted by Moochelle. He wasn't supposed to be in Boston, yet he had an apparmet their. His family is connected to terrorist groups big time! They know he attended the same mosque as the other shit heads who placed the Bombs.Hmm lots of Alarms to me and if it is coeidence that need to get to the bottom of it ASAp not with lawyers muddying the waters and watering down the turth.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is just messed up!! Take away his citizenship and toss this garbage to the wolves!! I doubt he did this alone, someone taught him how to make those bombs and make em right! Plus they are saying it was apperant they were going to target other areas. I heard the older bother didn't work! Where the fuck did he get the money for all the bombs, guns, etc? First thing should be keeping Americans safe, and him being allowed to lawyer up which will now happen just put us way behind!
Goes back to what I said earlier they need to be able to look that dead kids parents in the eyes and say we are doing every thing to make sure no other innocent children are harmed! No way in hell is that going to happen now.
I wouldn't be surprised if a lawyer didn't already file on his behalf or is about to!
There is more to the story with the Saudi getting visted by Moochelle. He wasn't supposed to be in Boston, yet he had an apparmet their. His family is connected to terrorist groups big time! They know he attended the same mosque as the other shit heads who placed the Bombs.Hmm lots of Alarms to me and if it is coeidence that need to get to the bottom of it ASAp not with lawyers muddying the waters and watering down the turth.

It's mostly the Media watering it down, humanizing both of them.

Yes that pile of shit Michelle made a visit to the Saudi. As we know 15 of the 19 911 Terrorists were Saudi's. Check this out: http://www.alternet.org/rss/breaking_news/442072/obama,_entourage_showered_with_saudi_gifts:_report

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What an awesome pair of terrorists these brothers were. I'll bet they never thought that one of them would be run over and killed by the other one. Its a shame more terrorists dont use the same move...

How would they feel if they were locked in a room with one of their devices on a countdown? Would they scream for mercy? Probably would. And yet they had no mercy themselves that day.

Looking forward to seeing this guy prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What I want to know is how 2 dudes who were on the FBI terrorist watch list were being supported by our government at the same time. Food stamps, welfare etc.

No judging people - cant judge them. No profiling saudis or any of the other nationalities that make up the majority of muslim terrorists.

Fuck peoples feelings about "offending their culture" when we are getting bombed on the home front! I mean if your culture is that much better then why the fuck are you here unless for some ulterior motive i.e.: free support or to kill our innocent people. Exactly, its not better, thats why people are illegally entering our country by the millions. Unfortunately some of them think its a good idea to try and change our home into the corrupt & fucked up place they just left.

Ok im done.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Of course the fucking wont... this administration has many examples that they are actively (directly or indirectly) supporting muslim extremists & terrorists... this being one of them.

Funny how they would lock someone up and charge them with treason & conspiracy if they were feeding/clothing/housing terrorists while they trained for their "D-DAY" yet they are doing just that.