craziest story on here!!

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So today my son-n-law and I were headed to a job site when a big moving truck ran a red light and t-boned a suburban with kids in it and they were pulling a trailer with 4 wheelers. Trailer and 4 wheelers go flying everywhere the big truck went across 3 lanes of traffic down a huge hill and slammed into a rock wall. (the big truck was doing around 50mph at the time of impact) We pulled over thinking we need to help the people in the suburban when all the sudden a naked man takes off running down the busiest street in town, and I hear someone say catch him he's the driver of the big truck. So here we go chasing this drugged up naked man, he runs into the street and pushes a guy off his motorcycle and tries to steal it, but my 6'2" 225lb gear head son-n-law tags him twice in the side of the head then a black guy got off his motorcycle who was almost the same height but had to weigh over 300lbs hit the guy right in the face but he wasn't going down. I been in underground fight clubs for 17 years so I yelled move and I jumped on him and submitted him to the ground. Now keep in mind I have a guy in a submission hold in the middle of the busiest street in town who is straight up naked! My pride and self worth was gone. He had to be on pcp or something but i will say this whatever he was on was no match for my 700mgs of tren and 600 mgs of test. Well the cops finally show up about 5 min later and with all the confusion I slid through the crowd and went to my truck. I am a 3 time convicted felon and they wanted statements and names so my son-n-law told them he did everything he restrained him and no one ever mentioned me. Thank the lord. I HATE COPS!!!! No one would ever tell us what the injuries were, just that 2 people had to be taken to the er. All the years I been fighting this guy was one of the hardest to get down and keep down. He couldn't of been 6' tall and maybe weighed 180lbs. I'm only 5'10" and weigh around 185 but those drugs are some wild things. But tren rage is so much more powerful. Just thought I would tell everyone I chase naked men in the streets. LoL. What a shameful day. But I stand up for weak and the innocent... I'm sure someone caught this on video and if I find it on youtube or something I will post it up. I was very funny..

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow...and i thought last monday was crazy around here (boston)

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow i hope the others in the suburban r ok! And kudos to u and the son in law for being good citizens and yes chasing the ugly naked drugged out fuxk up!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats a crazy story !

Braw16

Reaction score
One of my cop buddies told me how they showed up on a call and standing there was about 6'2" 250lb naked black man. He said they meaning him and 2 other cops tried to restrain him but he tossed them like dolls. My buddy is not a small guy well this guy takes off running down the street and they chase. He finds a mini van and as he walks around it he punches out every window. Then he decides to take a peice of broken glass and try to cut his dick off. My buddy said he was bleeding everywhere and trying to pull his dick off. They tried to pepper spray him but he opened his mouth and was acting like he was eating it. No effect on him it finally took 6 officers and 2 tazers to get him into custody. He was all fucked up on pcp he told the guys on drugs like that are just so fucking strong it doesn't matter what size they are.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PCP is crazy stuff. Heard of a guy with a leg that was broken by the cops baton, he kept on coming till he was tazed and tackled by like 10 cops

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i hope someone got it and posts it on youtube

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Could of been bath salts. It gets you hot is fuck so people usually take their cloths off. There was a story about a dude eating another dudes face and a cop shot the dude and all he did was growl at the cop. He too was naked on I95. These kind of incidents are happening pretty often.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PCP. Ultimate pre workout.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats is a crazy story! Wow. My monday was well.... pretty boring.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Could of been bath salts. It gets you hot is fuck so people usually take their cloths off. There was a story about a dude eating another dudes face and a cop shot the dude and all he did was growl at the cop. He too was naked on I95. These kind of incidents are happening pretty often.
That was debunked allready... The face eater had no drugs in his system over then thc

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Probably just pinned some TNE and tren base.