BB macros for the chemically inhances

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's looking like I maybe taking in too much protein....I didn't even think that was possible. I'm still waiting for some validation by changing my diet and ongoing blood work.

This little issue with my body fighting back has got me thinking about macros and bodybuilding. I have thought about this in the past and researched beyond reason. There are so many different opinions that are all over the board.

What I would like to know is; what are your macros?

Protein/carbs/fat/calories. Please include a point of referance....height and weight would be good, along with goal.

Heres where I am;

6' 2" 220 and sub 10% BF, my current goal is to add a few more lbs before summer, then drop down to 7% area.

All the numbers are equivalent to Protein/Carbs/Fat/Calories
WO Day Grand Total
407/399/66/3970

Non WO Day Grand total
319/251/82/3040

I'm in the process of cutting my protein to 1 gram per LB and I will raise my Carbs and Fat....still on the fence on these numbers

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
whats this about your body fighting back? Did I miss something?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What the fuck is a macros?

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had a previous post, regarding my AST/ALT. they are now both almost double the max range.

Based on that avatar of yours, i would say you are overdosing on the dairy product. Remember, its all about portion control. Smaller amounts more frequently :)

Yes, i realize that was a smart ass statement - but i couldnt resist....

New Threads