Words of a Terrorist - Understand Thy Enemy

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Part of my job at one point was not only to seek out and destroy the enemy but to also know them intimately. A major part of my work dealt in Psychological Operations and because of this I was required to study the behavior of the enemy, understand their motives, and be able to read the susceptibilities that they may succumb to other than obvious direct action, lethal targeting that is. The point was to beat them with both sides of the stick. The battle is on two fronts, one of the mind, the other of blood.

In the wake of what has recently occurred, the tragedy in Boston, I think it is a good time for us all to reflect on just who we are dealing with. To take the time to better understand them so that we may defeat them.

If you do not even know what Al Qaeda means, yet you throw around opinions and rhetoric, it beehoves you to make it a patriotic duty to read up a little and know exactly what you are talking about. Knowledge is power and the better informed you are the better prepared you will be.

Below is an excerpt from a letter that Osama Bin Laden wrote to us, yes you and me, in 2002. If you have not read it you should take the time. This is not just his view, it is a across the board extremist view and it is their Bible. If you would like some other readings, including books and scholarly articles, I can recommend them to you:

(b) It is saddening to tell you that you are the worst civilization witnessed by the history of mankind:

(i) You are the nation who, rather than ruling by the Shariah of Allah in its Constitution and Laws, choose to invent your own laws as you will and desire. You separate religion from your policies, contradicting the pure nature which affirms Absolute Authority to the Lord and your Creator. You flee from the embarrassing question posed to you: How is it possible for Allah the Almighty to create His creation, grant them power over all the creatures and land, grant them all the amenities of life, and then deny them that which they are most in need of: knowledge of the laws which govern their lives?

(ii) You are the nation that permits Usury, which has been forbidden by all the religions. Yet you build your economy and investments on Usury. As a result of this, in all its different forms and guises, the Jews have taken control of your economy, through which they have then taken control of your media, and now control all aspects of your life making you their servants and achieving their aims at your expense; precisely what Benjamin Franklin warned you against.

(iii) You are a nation that permits the production, trading and usage of intoxicants. You also permit drugs, and only forbid the trade of them, even though your nation is the largest consumer of them.

(iv) You are a nation that permits acts of immorality, and you consider them to be pillars of personal freedom. You have continued to sink down this abyss from level to level until incest has spread amongst you, in the face of which neither your sense of honour nor your laws object.
Who can forget your President Clinton's immoral acts committed in the official Oval office? After that you did not even bring him to account, other than that he 'made a mistake', after which everything passed with no punishment. Is there a worse kind of event for which your name will go down in history and remembered by nations?

(v) You are a nation that permits gambling in its all forms. The companies practice this as well, resulting in the investments becoming active and the criminals becoming rich.

(vi) You are a nation that exploits women like consumer products or advertising tools calling upon customers to purchase them. You use women to serve passengers, visitors, and strangers to increase your profit margins. You then rant that you support the liberation of women.

(vii) You are a nation that practices the trade of sex in all its forms, directly and indirectly. Giant corporations and establishments are established on this, under the name of art, entertainment, tourism and freedom, and other deceptive names you attribute to it.

(viii) And because of all this, you have been described in history as a nation that spreads diseases that were unknown to man in the past. Go ahead and boast to the nations of man, that you brought them AIDS as a Satanic American Invention.

(xi) You have destroyed nature with your industrial waste and gases more than any other nation in history. Despite this, you refuse to sign the Kyoto agreement so that you can secure the profit of your greedy companies and*industries.

(x) Your law is the law of the rich and wealthy people, who hold sway in their political parties, and fund their election campaigns with their gifts. Behind them stand the Jews, who control your policies, media and economy.

(xi) That which you are singled out for in the history of mankind, is that you have used your force to destroy mankind more than any other nation in history; not to defend principles and values, but to hasten to secure your interests and profits. You who dropped a nuclear bomb on Japan, even though Japan was ready to negotiate an end to the war. How many acts of oppression, tyranny and injustice have you carried out, O callers to freedom?

(xii) Let us not forget one of your major characteristics: your duality in both manners and values; your hypocrisy in manners and principles. All*manners, principles and values have two scales: one for you and one for the others.

(a)The freedom and democracy that you call to is for yourselves and for white race only; as for the rest of the world, you impose upon them your monstrous, destructive policies and Governments, which you call the 'American friends'. Yet you prevent them from establishing democracies. When the Islamic party in Algeria wanted to practice democracy and they won the election, you unleashed your agents in the Algerian army onto them, and to attack them with tanks and guns, to imprison them and torture them - a new lesson from the 'American book of democracy'!!!

(b)Your policy on prohibiting and forcibly removing weapons of mass destruction to ensure world peace: it only applies to those countries which you do not permit to possess such weapons. As for the countries you consent to, such as Israel, then they are allowed to keep and use such weapons to defend their security. Anyone else who you suspect might be manufacturing or keeping these kinds of weapons, you call them criminals and you take military action against them.

(c)You are the last ones to respect the resolutions and policies of International Law, yet you claim to want to selectively punish anyone else who does the same. Israel has for more than 50 years been pushing UN resolutions and rules against the wall with the full support of America.

(d)As for the war criminals which you censure and form criminal courts for - you shamelessly ask that your own are granted immunity!! However, history will not forget the war crimes that you committed against the Muslims and the rest of the world; those you have killed in Japan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Lebanon and Iraq will remain a shame that you will never be able to escape. It will suffice to remind you of your latest war crimes in Afghanistan, in which densely populated innocent civilian villages were destroyed, bombs were dropped on mosques causing the roof of the mosque to come crashing down on the heads of the Muslims praying inside. You are the ones who broke the agreement with the Mujahideen when they left Qunduz, bombing them in Jangi fort, and killing more than 1,000 of your prisoners through suffocation and thirst. Allah alone knows how many people have died by torture at the hands of you and your agents. Your planes remain in the Afghan skies, looking for anyone remotely suspicious.

(e)You have claimed to be the vanguards of Human Rights, and your Ministry of Foreign affairs issues annual reports containing statistics of those countries that violate any Human Rights. However, all these things vanished when the Mujahideen hit you, and you then implemented the methods of the same documented governments that you used to curse. In America, you captured thousands the Muslims and Arabs, took them into custody with neither reason, court trial, nor even disclosing their names. You issued newer, harsher laws.

What happens in Guatanamo is a historical embarrassment to America and its values, and it screams into your faces - you hypocrites, "What is the value of your signature on any agreement or treaty?"

(3) What we call you to thirdly is to take an honest stance with yourselves - and I doubt you will do so - to discover that you are a nation without principles or manners, and that the values and principles to you are something which you merely demand from others, not that which you yourself must adhere to.

(4) We also advise you to stop supporting Israel, and to end your support of the Indians in Kashmir, the Russians against the Chechens and to also cease supporting the Manila Government against the Muslims in Southern Philippines.

(5) We also advise you to pack your luggage and get out of our lands. We desire for your goodness, guidance, and righteousness, so do not force us to send you back as cargo in coffins.

(6) Sixthly, we call upon you to end your support of the corrupt leaders in our countries. Do not interfere in our politics and method of education. Leave us alone, or else expect us in New York and Washington.

(7) We also call you to deal with us and interact with us on the basis of mutual interests and benefits, rather than the policies of sub dual, theft and occupation, and not to continue your policy of supporting the Jews because this will result in more disasters for you.
If you fail to respond to all these conditions, then prepare for fight with the Islamic Nation. The Nation of Monotheism, that puts complete trust on Allah and fears none other than Him. The Nation which is addressed by its Quran with the words: "Do you fear them? Allah has more right that you should fear Him if you are believers. Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of believing people. And remove the anger of their (believers') hearts. Allah accepts the repentance of whom He wills. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise." [Quran9:13-1]

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same ranting and raving as the lunatic Christians... At least the lunatic Christians don't generally start killing innocent people to try and FORCE their way on others.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sometimes it's not the message that is flawed as much as the delivery, although I think both are wrong in this case..Way I see it, if they think we are running our country "the wrong way" they got 2 choices:

#1 Civil Disobedience

#2 Militant Action

...Militant action...how's that working out for you, Bin Laden?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am sorry, but we will never "understand" these people. No more than the sane among us can understand why a mother would kill her own children. We may hear their reason/s, but we can not truly understand it. They are insane, and we (or I, at least) do not understand them.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I should not have said "we". Maybe I am nuts and some of you understand lol. Anyway, I just wanted to add a thanks to Dtownry for posting this and for his service. It was interesting to read.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck the terrorists..

Cowards!!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Look I am a Christian, I believe in God. Bottom line is, you don't pick and choose parts of the Bible that fit your motives. And you don't add in separate passages to what is already been a complete works. With that in mind, their God, My God does not call for radical destruction of innocent people, through Islamic hatred. Yeah so what if we have a materialistic, chauvinistic, narcissistic society. It isn't for Islam to judge. Only God will deal with you when the time comes. Stupid, ignorant people and their beliefs.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey bro tell your Allah he can suck my little white dick. And prob wouldn't even give me the common courtesy with a reach around.

Oh hey you stinky fucks they have this great invention out. It's this stuff you put under your arms that make you not smell like shit. We call it old spice.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, understand that im coming from the perspective of being a Christian and running a major Christian Retail group.

To be honest their God is not our God. They will say he is, but when you read their book and look at the characteristics of their God, he is nothing like ours. If God is never changing and eternal then how can that be? One of these books just does not belong, and im going out on a limb here and suggest it's not the Bible. Sure im biased - im a huge fan of Jesus.

My intent here is not to bash, but to make a clear statement that Islam and Christianity are not competing fast food chains run by the same organization. As a Christian i believe one is the right way, and the other is not. Its like supporting your favorite football team - every team can't be a winner.

Just my 2c worth...

Reaction score
Comming from the guy who was selling herion, had nudy mags when he finaly got whacked ya think he wouldnt be tossing any stones. Then add, who are some of worst offenders for sex trafficking and getting young girls hooked on drugs so they can whore them out in other countries. Just to name a few things.
That shit pisses me off when they get on their high horse spewing garbage, lies and hatred.
Sadly our govt helped create that monster. I am a firm beleiver if you want to win against them you need to be inside their heads and thinking like them. I've watched many people screw up the chance to get good intel because they let their values or anger get in the way.
Great post and insight! Thank you for putting it out there.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same ranting and raving as the lunatic Christians... At least the lunatic Christians don't generally start killing innocent people to try and FORCE their way on others.

Evidently you never heard of Kosovo or the siege of Sarejavo.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This war has been going on since the dawn of time......it's the war of religion and it will never end. The only way this will ever end is if one side completely wipes out the other.

I like in the opening staitments of his letter how he calls us out for separating religion from our polocies because that I totally agree with. I am a Christian and I belief that America was founded on Christian beliefs and values and it sickens me how "politically correct" of a society we have become.

I have read the Quaran, I do not believe it to be a violent religion but there are too many radical fanatics now that that is what it has become. They hate all non believers, if you don't believe in Allah they want you dead and they will keep going on with this until they succeed or they are destroyed. I'm not an insensitive person but it is coming to a point where we are going to have to drop a very large bomb and call it a day.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He does have a point. Our country resembles sodom and gomorrah, rather than a christian nation like we are supposed to be. Death, violence and sex are the highest sellers in this country. Our country is also run off of greed and gluttony, which are sins in the bible. Not siding with the guy, cause he's a fuckin nut case and I hope he really is dead, but its not hard to see that this country is far from what we say we are. There is a lot of good people in this country, we just don't live up to religions standards.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He talks separation of religion and politics yet has them intertwined as one. He's on the money with Jews, Media and that entire entity of influence.

Just a little more brains the prick would realize attacking civilians (women and children) isn't affecting the Government that now Dictates. In fact The Obama Admin used the Boston Marathon Bombing to their advantage to cram more of their agenda down our throats.

So what does "terror" accomplish?

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you wanna know what is a good mentality? you ever see the movie "Swordfish"?? John Travolta's character is dead on in that film. You kill 10 of our civilians, we kill 200 of yours. You blow up a church, we tactically nuke an entire city. I think that would get the point accrossed.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you wanna know what is a good mentality? you ever see the movie "Swordfish"?? John Travolta's character is dead on in that film. You kill 10 of our civilians, we kill 200 of yours. You blow up a church, we tactically nuke an entire city. I think that would get the point accrossed.

As fucked as many people will find this, I completely agree.

Funny you said that, because me and my friends talked about this exact thing the other night. They killed 3 Americans. 30,000 of them sounds right to me. They understand violence. If we make it too painful for them to attack us, maybe they will stop. OOOORRRR, I am crazy.

New Threads