Interesting read....ET is real?

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's pretty fucked up.

On another topic, for those who believe in Bigfoot, supposedly someone shot one in Texas while a big name Europian film crew was with him and its about to get released to the public next week. I've been following the story pretty closely so I guess we'll see what happens.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Six inches?? What if they probed you with literally themselves?

Thats creepy seeing that it is supposed full grown at 6 inches.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This explains why Tiller thought he has a 10" pp.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Strange 6" tall hmmmmmm.

I did some further reading & they are saying that it is a mutated 6-8 year old. That conclusion really doesn't make much sense to me. I really dont think a 6" human could live 6-8 years... & looking at the anatomy/growth plates look pretty closed to me.

*shrug* Martian

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that's pretty funny. at least if they invade us all we'll have to do is step on them.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also the worlds smallest kid at the moment is a 5 year old girl that is 27" tall. This shit dont add up at all. [-(

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They better have a sick lazer setup on their ships. Otherwise, come the fuck at me, space bros.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's odd. I haven't heard anything about the Texas Big Foot....you would think that shit would be on the news here.

That's pretty fucked up.

On another topic, for those who believe in Bigfoot, supposedly someone shot one in Texas while a big name Europian film crew was with him and its about to get released to the public next week. I've been following the story pretty closely so I guess we'll see what happens.

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Would be crazy if it turns out to be an ET. We must seem like giants to them if that's the case..

Imagine going to another planet and finding other beings that were 10x our size.. Would be insane lol