The problem with Tren

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First, let me say that I love tren, it is my compound of choice and I probably will never do another cycle without it in it.

My problem currently with tren is the weight gain. I love tren I'm the aspect of the strength and vascularity gains I get with it as well as its fat burning however the down side for me is always the weight gain. If you know anything about tren you know it was originally used in cattle to maintain their weight while being transported. I'm currently on a very clean diet, eating well below maintenance levels and lifting like a mad scientist and yet I'm still gaining weight. I'm currently floating between 265-270. Now I'm noticing great gains in the mirror, my mid section is tightening up and I'm getting great definition, but I do not like being this heavy. I'm 6'4" and can carry this much weight well but I would prefer to be around the 245-250 range. I have no choice but to just keep lifting my ass off I guess and put on as much muscle as I can while on this cycle but then I'll be left with the dilemma of losing the weight. Sure there will be some fat that can be cut but if I want to drop that much weight then some of it will be muscle.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
weird... I thought you said there was a problem

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure you'll get any sympathy on this DS. In fact pig pile on DS. Let me start.
Boo fucking hooooo! I'm a big fucker waaaaaa!

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol. Nah man, I honestly don't like being this heavy. Maybe it's a mental thing. I'm definitely gonna take advantage of it but fucking 270!!! Most I've ever weighed. I don't like carrying that much weight around.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah let me pull out my violin and play you a little diddy you big fucker.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What dosages are you running with tren and test?

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your problem is everyone's goals... Haha. Get huge son

G

Georgia

While most guys dream of being huge and muscular....Darkside insists on getting smaller and having less muscles

Is this the freakin twilight zone? *hums theme music*

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What was your starting weight before this cycle? And what are your dosages?

And I want this problem!

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I feel ya Darkside, being a tall guy as well, I hate when Im above 260, no matter if its muscle or not, I feel sluggish and a ton of pressure on my knees, plus playing hockey takes a hit if Im that heavy as well. Just stop eating, lol.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm running tren and masteron at 500 and test at 250. My starting weight was 258. I'm 4 weeks into the cycle. If like to just recomp and harden up but the weight just keeps coming on. I'm seeing gains don't get me wrong.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I feel ya Darkside, being a tall guy as well, I hate when Im above 260, no matter if its muscle or not, I feel sluggish and a ton of pressure on my knees, plus playing hockey takes a hit if Im that heavy as well. Just stop eating, lol.

Exactly! I'd rather be a comfortable 240-245.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Then I say you rock a serious calorie deficit, but then again, when you come off the sauce you could prolly be a sexxxy 245 with no gear in ya

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Then I say you rock a serious calorie deficit, but then again, when you come off the sauce you could prolly be a sexxxy 245 with no gear in ya

That's what I'm hoping. I'm just gonna keep lifting my ass off and keep my diet clean. More muscle means more fat burn I guess.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had the opposite problem. At one point I added over 1000 cals in 3.5 weeks while on tren...I gained 1-2lbs. This is the biggest reason I wont run it. I need mass and tren just wont give it to me for some reason.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That sucks, I hate getting big

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
first world problems. Gotta love'em.

bubbagump

Elite