Prolactin

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do you guys recommend to combat prolactin?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always found the SEARCH FUNCTION on SI to be great for prolactin.

Now that I got my asshole moment out of the way, take .5mg caber twice weekly.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do you guys recommend to combat prolactin?

breast-pump-300x298.jpg

I always found the SEARCH FUNCTION on SI to be great for prolactin.

Now that I got my asshole moment out of the way, take .5mg caber twice weekly.

That comment damn near earned you a modship here. That shit is like on Bundy's level of being a prick.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What AZOG said.

Is that Cambodian breast milk POB? I only drink the finest breast milks!

G

Georgia

The search function is a cheeky bastard sometimes. I searched for "Leg exercises" today and the only thing on the whole entire page about legs was Cashout's Leg Training and his story on how he's better than everybody else so the search function failed me while I sat there on the leg press trying to mix things up. It needs to be fixed! WAYYY to broad and completely off subject

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The search function is a cheeky bastard sometimes. I searched for "Leg exercises" today and the only thing on the whole entire page about legs was Cashout's Leg Training and his story on how he's better than everybody else so the search function failed me while I sat there on the leg press trying to mix things up. It needs to be fixed! WAYYY to broad and completely off subject

U mad bro?

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Wait...so your the guy on the equipment on his phone!? Throw this man in the dungeon!

G

Georgia

Wait...so your the guy on the equipment on his phone!? Throw this man in the dungeon!

Yes I admit I was on my phone while on the leg press. But I was the only one doing legs and my gym was half empty...or was it half full?

AND the only reason I was on thy phone was due to trying to use some of STEROID INSIGHT's MEMBERS WORKOUT ROUTINES to cause some muscle confusion.

Sorry for the confusion.

Please don't throw me into this dungeon unless Ken's ass is down there spread eagle

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kens the old guy hanging by his arms with some old tale of how f'd up the dungeon really is..and he's naked.

Just busting your balls, but im serious

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Breast milk and saggy tities..right on

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well enough internet for me today

As for OP-caber, prami, or bromo is used

Caber is usually chosen vs the other two due to sides

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I keep Prami on the side, just was wondering what you guys like better, seems like everyone likes caber.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Prami is good once you get past the terrible start. I used it and would use it again if I needed too. Never tried caber. The Prami sides are really not that bad. Take it at night or you will fall asleep at work. And its better to be sick at home than somewhere else if it makes you sick.

I agree with georgia on the search function. You cant find anything on there. type in tren and see what comes up. Everything but tren.

G

Georgia

Prami is good once you get past the terrible start. I used it and would use it again if I needed too. Never tried caber. The Prami sides are really not that bad. Take it at night or you will fall asleep at work. And its better to be sick at home than somewhere else if it makes you sick.

I agree with georgia on the search function. You cant find anything on there. type in tren and see what comes up. Everything but tren.

"Fap, fap, fap" came up which is a side effect of tren...so maybe...

New Threads