Asshole "Papi"

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So my one of my head lights died on my for a couple of days so since I'm off I'm like let me buy some new ones , last thing I need is to get a damn ticket. So I first YouTube how to remove the light since I'm didn't know how to and it's pretty much simple. Well I go to autozone and say to myself let me remove it first so boom I take out the first one , all I had to do was turn a white knob then pull the light and push on a clip and bam bulb is out. Second was a bitch! The damn coolant was in the way plus I need to remove two screws. I didn't have the damn tool.[-(

Well then a Spanish guy says"hey Papi u need help" I'm like I got this thanks. Well I didn't have it i was trying my best and I say probably he has smaller hands than me. Well I call him over and tell him hey can u help me just remove this damn bulb. He says" yea let me get my tool , it's out in min" I go buy the new bulbs and i said to him hey man while he was removing it I don't have cash on me but I got my card, I'll buy u what ever u want to eat, we'll he looks at me like cool. There was a subway ,McDonald's etc. mind u if I had cash I was only going to give him $5 !

Job was done, I tell him get in the car and ill treat u to what ever u want, he says I don't want food Papi I want money I'm out here tryin to get it Papi, I swear I just looked at him like this fking asshole! I told him "I told u clearly I don't have cash on me no damn ATM here so..... I just left his Papi ass! Had to rant8-l

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol. Damn. I don't miss these fools in NY. Swear they have the biggest balls ever. Dominican cat?.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No Puerto Rican

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Isn't Papi what the Spanish girls call you when you're blasting them in the ass?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he wanted to suck your dick.

G

Georgia

This is how I imagine the moment with all those 'Papi's' going around

homepage.jpg

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well being a pr myself that papi mfer did what you couldnt. rant over.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seriously....what the fuck is going on in this thread :-?

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you think hes an asshole? that's cause you haven't met the ones back in the island. :)) im always trolling my own people. But seriously they gotta stop saying that papi shit. Why would you call another man daddy. WTF .Who in there right mind would think that calling someone " papi" is cool.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ffffppp!! hahaha!! you guy's crack me up

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont know why your calling him a asshole he helped fix your car...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you think hes an asshole? that's cause you haven't met the ones back in the island. :)) im always trolling my own people. But seriously they gotta stop saying that papi shit. Why would you call another man daddy. WTF .Who in there right mind would think that calling someone " papi" is cool.

Red Sox fans. They call David Ortiz big Papi. Of course they are Red Sox fans which basically makes them the lowest form of life on earth.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont know why your calling him a asshole he helped fix your car...

I'm thankful for his help but he is a asshole for giving me a dumb look after me telling him I don't have cash and he was telling me money Papi, he could have gotten a mcdonalds angus full meal cookies and a ice-cream and that is well over 5$

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LMFAO!!! Definitely one of the funniest threads I've read in awhile!!

New Threads