Var Cycle Donzo!/Waiting Time

sbear87

Lady Member
Reaction score
So I'm done my var cycle. Being a newbie, I didn't want to run it for longer than 6 weeks. Actually the 6 weeks was just a trial to see how my body responded to it and if it made a difference. All in all, although many have told me that 6 weeks is too short to run a cycle. I saw a difference from week one. Var gave me more endurance, strength and I ever recovered faster than when I was without it. I did get indigestion for week 2 and 3 but it went away once I started taking it with meals (I would start eating my meal, take the capsule in between and continue to eat). Afterwards, it was not a problem at all. I still got my period, THANK GOD! (I was afraid it was going to fuck it up), my muscles got super hard, it was redic. However, I did not lose weight nor did I gain any. I did lost BF% from 21% to 18% so I was verrryy content with that. All in all I will do var again, maybe next time with primo and for a longer cycle.

The real question though is: How long do I have to wait in between cycles. Some have mentioned the "time-on, time-off" rule. While other wait only a month even when their cycles are 12-20 weeks long. Is that safe? HELP! I asked this question before but did not get a solid answer.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your var cycle! Not sure as far as the females go how long the wait would be. Usually I'd have a liver panel done & check the numbers. If all looks good then I'd hop back on. You could always PM Jenner & get her take if she doesn't jump in on this thread.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Time-on = time-off is just a rule of thumb. As previously stated, Liver & Lipid panels will tell you for sure. And it's important for males to have time off so our natural testosterone production can recover..women don't have that problem but I'd bet there's other reasons why time off is good for women too.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most people have the policy of time on equals time off

SAD

Reaction score
Time on = time off, is an old standby for MALES back when bloodwork wasn't king. It doesn't apply to women the same way. Get a complete female hormone panel, along with a metabolic panel, and if everything is within tolerances, feel free to jump back on.

My wife finished up a 6 week run of var back in mid-march and her bloodwork April 2nd was perfect.

SAD

Reaction score
Caveat: I believe between the hormone and metabolic panels you'll have your alt/ast(liver) tested, as well as cholesterol levels. However, if those two panels do not cover those two tests, you'll want to add those in as well.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good shit bear. I find it weird that when it comes to males if you 20+ % bf you.good look like a blob, but with women and the same % they look amazing. Nice run

SAD

Reaction score
Good shit bear. I find it weird that when it comes to males if you 20+ % bf you.good look like a blob, but with women and the same % they look amazing. Nice run

I'm really close to 20% and I guarantee you I don't look like a blob, lol. Come at me brah! :))

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm really close to 20% and I guarantee you I don't look like a blob, lol. Come at me brah! :))

Yea I fucked up on that one. Let me rephrase by saying if your just sitting on the couch eating fried mayo balls at 20% then your a blob, PLs can hold 20+% and still look diesel

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You don't need the down time, but it doesn't hurt :)

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife takes 2 weeks off between cycles. She's on her 3rd or 4th one now and all the blood work came back perfect. She always runs test c. but these last 2 cycles she added winstrol. every cycle is 10 weeks

Time on = time off is really just a safety measure. I did blood work with 18 weeks between cycles after a proper pct, then I did blood work after doing 10 weeks on 2 weeks off then back on again for a year and my blood work was almost exactly the same.

everyone on here and every doctor will have a different answer for you. The best answer is to draw blood and see what it says.

New Threads