SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Si,

Had a few questions and would appreciate any help from you guys-

stats-
29 yrs
257lbs
6-2

I am currently running Test e 750 and NPP 400mg/week. I am on week 13 now.

I got blood work done on cycle. It has been almost a year since my last blood work. I should have done a better job getting it done sooner, but i got it done now.

I have a appointment with my doc(my cousin) scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. For the most part the bloods were fine, had a few areas of concern, which i will post below-

areas of concern-

red blood cell count- 6.03...... normal 4.5-5.5

Hematocrit- 51.3....... normal 40-50

red cell distribution width- 11.5........ normal 11.6-14.0

white blood cell count- 10.6........... normal 4.0-10.0

for this i will donate blood tomorrow when i go to my docs clinic. Will this help these issues? i figured its high because of the NPP/test

[B]kidney function test- was all ok except[/B]

creatnine- 1.4........ normal 0.9-1.3

I am cutting down on the protein a little. no more than 1g/lbs of bw. I already drink 1.5 gallons of water. Anything else i can do?

Liver function test- areas of concern-

SGPT- 90........ normal 30-65

SGOT- 47.......... normal 15-37

I started Liv-52 Ds this week. Anything else i can do? i dont really take any pain relievers of NSAIDS. Why is this so high?

Lipid profile- areas of concern-

Cholesterol- 229............. normal < 200 desirable

Triglycerides- 247.......... normal < 150, 150-199 borderline high, 200-499 high :(

HDL- 28......... < 40 low

direct LDL- 152........ <100 optimal, 130-159 borderline high

I already take 1.5grams fish oil, cod liver oil, garlic etc. Is it the letro and caber messing up the lipids? Should i ask the doc about any meds to lower cholesterol or just work on it with diet?

I will no longer be eating, egg yolks, butter, bacon, regular chocolate milk, cutting down on red meat etc

Thyroid- areas of concern-

TSH- 6.53........... normal 0.35-5.50

My calcium was also a little low so i will start a calcium supplement. I am also cutting calories from fats and protein in my diet and adding more cals form good carbs.

Any suggestions? Thoughts? What changes would you guys recommend?

I am seeing the doc tomorrow.

Sorry for the long post.

Much respect
R1

11Bravo

Elite
Reaction score
You should have been running the liver support this whole time. You can try some flush-free niacin for the cholesterol. Giving blood needs to be done every 56 days. What have you been eating?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your blood donation should help the RBC issues. During your cycle your Lipids & liver counts will be off anyway until recovery. As Bravo said niacin will help. I'm not sure about the TSH.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Will try the niacin out. Ya will be doing blood work every 3 months. I gave blood back in Feb, going in tomorrow to give blood after the doc appointment.

I will run the liver support for the whole year. I never take any orals and i have been blasting and cruising only test and nandrolone for the last 2 years.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your blood donation should help the RBC issues. During your cycle your Lipids & liver counts will be off anyway until recovery. As Bravo said niacin will help. I'm not sure about the TSH.

Ya that makes sense Dfeaton. i will do blood work again in 10-12 weeks. I have another 8 weeks left on this blast and then i will cruise for a couple of months

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You should have been running the liver support this whole time. You can try some flush-free niacin for the cholesterol. Giving blood needs to be done every 56 days. What have you been eating?

Making a change in my diet, cutting out egg yolks, bacon, whole milk, some red meat, butter etc. I kinda ate what ever i wanted since i am more into power lifting. Gotta clean up the diet. I will be cutting out some protein and fats and replacing them with clean carbs

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Run the niacin at 1000mg a night. I take it before bed to avoid the hot flashes.

I'm curious, what lab are you running; if private please pm me.

Thanks

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What did your doc (cousin) say?

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^ he says its not that bad and he will sort me out lol.

I just start getting paranoid and freak out about one thing wrong with my body. So i want to get tomorrow done with so i can make all the changes needed

RedLang

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One thing i found that made my lipids do a 360 was cutting out red meat - primarily beef. I had borderline high triglycerides, shitty hdl : ldl ratio and higher than normal cholesterol. After 3 months off without changing anything else in my nutrition, they all corrected. My dr mentioned that he had seen this with other patients of his and said it may be caused by the way we breed and feed our cattle.

The only way to tell if it was just the caber and letro is if you had blood tests on a previous cycle with the compounds your using.

Your TSH should be as low as possible really. High tsh may indicate underactive thyroid. It could well be possible that this cycle is causing it. Best would be to get blood tests post cycle and compare results.

Overall most of your results arent bad. The liver and cholestrol is out of whack but thats also to be expected from the compounds.

Let us know how you go mate.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes cut protein intake, I am taking 100-120g's and gaining a lean lb/week on 200 mgs Tren. IMO this protein thing is all shoved down our throats by the BB industry. I see no difference taking 100 grams protein vs 400 grams.

Also watch Iron intake as iron helps produce RBC's.

Your WBC is kinda high.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack your thread rider, but does anyone have the website where you can get a female blood panel from? Been trying to locate it on here.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
got the info needed, continue on fellas

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PFM
cutting out the whey, i was taking 4-6 scoops a day on days i worked out. Now its down to a shake with 2 scoops post workout only. You dont really need all that extra protein.

I am cutting down on foods high in iron also.

For the WBC i was tolf if i had a cold or cough that could have caused it. I will watch everything closely

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Update

Well bros, i was right, just gotta change my diet a little, cut some protein and fats.

I got some drug @ 25mcg for the tsh. It will help, im guessing the nandrolore is causing the tsh issues, nor 19s can do that i was told

For the cholesterol, the doc said its mostly diet, and gave me some pills that are sterols form red wine i guess. I was told to continue the liv 52

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
also adding flush free naicin, increasing fish oil and cod liver oil, adding garlic

For the tsh he gave me 25mcg daily of thyronorm

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Update-

Doc said to take 25mcg thyronorm for my high tsh. I am on test 750 and npp 400mg/week.

I am feeling like shit since i started taking the thyronorm 25mcg. I am tired, depressed and just feel like sleeping. My TSH was 6.5, normal is 0.5-5.5. Should i just stop taking the thyronorm?

I will do bloods again in 4 weeks. I never had any sides before of the high TSH. Since i got bloods done 3 days ago and and doc put me on 25mcg thyronorm, i have been feeling like crap

Any suggestions?

New Threads