If you guys were going to cut?..

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What steroids would you all use? Let's say your diet is on point and you are going to dial in and get in shape for a show or just for fun. You've used tren and deca and the sides just weren't worth it or you didn't like the results and you have access to anything you want. What do you use?

Braw16

Reaction score
I'm getting ready for show on may 4th and I've been using a cut mix test prop tren a mast a and 75 of anavar a day its worked great for me. You want to use a short ester test like prop because you don't bloat as much you can also use eq or winny or tbol instead of var. your diet does have to be on point though can't stress that enough.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What tren sides made it not worth it? Pretty sure my pp would have to fall off for me to say that.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate untrue hypothetical situations. I love teen and all of its sides with it.

If tren didn't exist low dose test, var, and a big old pile of Helios.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren/Test/Mast/ either var or winny towards the end.
Stop the test and tren 2 weeks out (and GH if you take it)
Run the Var or Winny and Mast (NOT MAST E) right up to two days before the big day.

Hit the dry sauna - cut back on carbs - you know the rest....

Much Respect,
Vette

Cashout

Reaction score
Getting ready for a show is 97.5% diet. Drugs are really only necessary in very minimal amounts to stave off catabolic condition in a calorie deficit.

I took on a body builder this week and I'll be preping him for a national show the 2nd week of July. He will follow a very standard prep protocol of test prop and Eq.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Getting ready for a show is 97.5% diet. Drugs are really only necessary in very minimal amounts to stave off catabolic condition in a calorie deficit.

I took on a body builder this week and I'll be preping him for a national show the 2nd week of July. He will follow a very standard prep protocol of test prop and Eq.

I know giving cycle advice is not your thing, but a ballpark range for the doses you advise for a contest prep and bulk would be interesting. I think many minds would be blown, or at least surprised/skeptical.

mattyice

Reaction score
Test tren and a low dose deca/npp cap it off with winstrol

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test Mast Var or Test Mast EQ

This plus DNP for 2weeks stopping 1week before show

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^haha that too PFM

Tren and me dont mix.

But my favorite of all time will have to be prop/npp/anavar. felt like a million bucks

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test tren mast var and winny with some DNP at the end. I like tren sides now that I'm actually sleeping. I'm not a crazy fucking maniac as long as I get sleep. I'm still eating like a horse which is a change for me on tren. You ever try tren at a low dose like 200mg? You'd still see good benefits with a lot less sides. And yes, I love steroids so that mix for a prep doesn't seem out of line to me as long as you can handle it.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Two of u said dnp at the end... U refering to durring cycle, or after conclusion?

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
test, drol, deca, dbol

just in case, I'm not serious

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're gonna do a show:

First 16 weeks: 750mg Test cyp, 600mg deca, 150-200mg anadrol, 5iu gh

8 weeks out: 750mg test prop, 1.5g primo, 600mg masteron, 5iu gh, 80mcg clen, 50mcg t3

5 weeks out: 20mg halotestin, 750 test prop, 600 masteron, 1.5g primo. 5iu gh, 80mcg clen, 50mcg t3

Drop test 1-2 weeks out

8-6 days out: deplete carbs, high sodium, 2gal water, letro ed

4 days out: load carbs, moderate sodium, 1gal water, lasix

3 days out: load carbs, low sodium, .5gal water, lasix

2 days out: Load carbs, no direct sodium, 8oz water with meal, lasix

1 day out: Load carbs (but low end now, ie 200g carbs), No direct sodium, lasix, 4-6oz water with meals

Then win lol

If I didn't care about health (competitive bbing=antithesis of health)and wanted to use gh, diuretics, orals, diuretics, etc then that would be what I'd do for a show

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Two of u said dnp at the end... U refering to durring cycle, or after conclusion?

During the cycle towards the end, and drop it 1wk before the show as it can make you hold water.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never heard of dnp making you hold water

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never heard of dnp making you hold water

That's weird. I believe most people do in fact hold quite a bit of water. I would have to look at some logs around here, but I am pretty sure most the weight comes off a few days after cessation of DNP.

New Threads