What's your total

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
im not even reading your responses, you guys can go **** yourselves if you want to go around talking shit about me and bodybuilding. i squatted 315x4 today wasnt even hard but my form was off and now ive a kink in my back. i dont give a **** about stepping on the platform

Maybe if you had done a set of 8.......

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Uh oh we have a badass on our hands.

image.jpg

image.jpg

McDuffy

Reaction score
What's your point? I fought in the Silver Mittens and Golden Gloves too. You can't fight people over the internet, so why come on here and call guys out for their numbers?

Unless you're a Lilliebridge, there's always going to be someone stronger then you out there, and unless you're Ali, there will always be someone who can box your ears off.

Show some respect to people and you will get some.

I do show people respect, i have been nothing but respectful since i've gotten here. i make one joke (maybe not appropriate) and you guys act like a bunch of ****ing assholes. And i'm obviously not here to try to fight people over the internet lol that would be rediculous. I would like to make friends but if you don't like me that's fine with me.

And yes eckrated i am a badass mother****er if u had my record in street fights u'd know the deal.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Oh my god dude give it a rest. It was a bad joke. Just admit it say you're sorry and move on. Stop trying to sound like a tough guy cus U sound like a toolbox.

McDuffy

Reaction score
Oh my god dude give it a rest. It was a bad joke. Just admit it say you're sorry and move on. Stop trying to sound like a tough guy cus U sound like a toolbox.

Fine, AlphaD im sorry i was a dick about your numbers. I did not mean to be disrespectful, i was just joking around. And i apologize to everyone else that feels i was disrespectful. Can we move on from this now?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok fellas. Lets stop it here. McDuffy, obviously your joke didn't go well and honestly it was in bad taste. Alpha is a very forgiving bro and I know he will let this go. Just please admit it was a bad idea, shake internet hands and let's move on.

Edit: well done, mcduffy

Last edited:

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Two things you don't fuk with around here are people's totals and hair!! You will die

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a hard skin Mcduff, didnt really bug me because I train my ass off and am doing so for another meet in 6 weeks. Most of the guys that jumped into this thread know me personally off the internet so take it as it is, I am not flexing internet muscles. Seeks is right I am a forgiving brother so good enough for me man, apology accepted.

McDuffy

Reaction score
I have a hard skin Mcduff, didnt really bug me because I train my ass off and am doing so for another meet in 6 weeks. Most of the guys that jumped into this thread know me personally off the internet so take it as it is, I am not flexing internet muscles. Seeks is right I am a forgiving brother so good enough for me man, apology accepted.

Lol thanks AlphaD, you seem like a good guy. Hopefully we can be friends.

I don't like when people **** with my hair either, lol.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

If Alpha is good then so am I.

Just happened to see this old thread. Brining my wife up, Really fukkin nice.

SUCK IT!!!

Last edited:

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Mcduffy, you sound like a tool. Make an honest apology for your foolish attempt at humor and maybe it we be overlooked....eventually. But by acting like a douche you are digging yourself a hole that you cannot climb out of.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mcduffy, you sound like a tool. Make an honest apology for your foolish attempt at humor and maybe it we be overlooked....eventually. But by acting like a douche you are digging yourself a hole that you cannot climb out of.
Maijah... try reading the thread brotha. Kthanks.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

New Threads