Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Told wife about first cycle!!

I'm doing my first cycle this summer and was thinking weather or not to tell my wife about it. I thought, maybe I could do it in the bathroom at work or late at home and hide it.

Chances are I wasn't going to hide it for 12 weeks and it would lead to trouble with us. I talk to her about everything so why start lying now?

I told her. She asked me, why? I explained to her the benefits, how safe they are when done properly. She knew about me doing a few PH and I explained to her they where actually more dangerous.

I showed her a few videos. Bigger, Stronger, Faster. She sat down and saw The truth about steroids and a few other documentaries.

After talking it over and watching videos of real doctors confirming the truth about steroid she not only agreed for me to use them, she said she was willing to give me the injections. This blew my mind.

Can't wait to get things going and not having to hide a damn thing.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,111 Times in 4,363 Posts

Re: Told wife about first cycle!!

have you done any research on first cycle?

Thanks

yea great job on telling her there's no point in hiding it, it can make a situation worse when she finds out .
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks

that's nice man. mine knows just doesnt wanna hear about it or see the stuff .. def. made the right decision to have told her

Thanks

Telling them is the best option.. I have told all my girlfriends and they have all actually helped
    But just make sure u know and trust te girl well before spilling the beans... That was directed to someone not married
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

Originally Posted by Brother Bundy View Post
    Originally Posted by Brother Bundy View Post
    As much as I can. The hard part is separating the bs from the good content.
    I know about how long I should run a cycle. Potential side effect and how to avoid or manage them. Proper injection technique. Effective dosage. Proper PCT was huge. I now how and why to use an AI. I know about hcg and how I helps put the boys back to work. There is no way I would do a cycle unless I am 100% sure of what I am doing. This is a big reason why I'm here at SI. This isn't a forum used to push products. Been here for just a little while and the info has been great.

Thanks

Originally Posted by StoliFTW View Post
    that's nice man. mine knows just doesnt wanna hear about it or see the stuff .. def. made the right decision to have told her
    That was what I thought her reaction would be. Still kind of shocked she took it so well. Things might change when I hand her the syringe, pull down my pants and tell her to get to work. As long as she is okay with it that's good enough for me.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,111 Times in 4,363 Posts

this is a good look at what a first cycle should be.Ya we dont push anything but knowledge around here

Thanks

Thanks was a great read. Thanks for that. I've been reading for over a year now, nothing new but a great run down of what everyone should know before considering a cycle. Can't believe how many people start before even knowing half of this.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,090 Times in 7,788 Posts

She probably read about some of the benies... Rock hard boners, sex drive thru the roof.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

I wouldn't have told her shit. She see's you everyday...meaning if she saw you once a month she'd be much more likely to notice the change. You never know what's gonna happen and how a woman scorned will act.
    Back in like 96 I found myself in a nasty divorce custody battle. I was on the stand...that day and for the last week I had financed a trip for a friend to Brownsville, TX to walk across and pack shit up. Her lawyer was firing ?'s about it at me. I was a model citizen and business man then and when my lawyer objected the judge told her guy to quit this baseless and groundless bullshit.
    Later that day...my ex and I went into a room at court to talk and see if we could agree on something while our lawyers waited outside. Her lawyer walked in while she was sitting on my lap rubbing my dick trying to get me to go along with shit. He quit...put in that he was not gonna be her lawyer anymore because she had told him how abusive I was and how scared she was of me. She had a baliff walking around with her in court. I put my shoulder into her attorney earlier. I was a dick back then.
    What's done is done. I would tell her it's a one time thing and don't tell her shit. It's your business. It's hormones. I don't wanna know what the **** she does in the bathroom and when it's that time of the month.....this is big boy breaking the law shit homie. Protect your position. You never know what the future is gonna bring and dirty secrets like this can come back and get ya.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    I wouldn't have told her shit. She see's you everyday...meaning if she saw you once a month she'd be much more likely to notice the change. You never know what's gonna happen and how a woman scorned will act.
    Back in like 96 I found myself in a nasty divorce custody battle. I was on the stand...that day and for the last week I had financed a trip for a friend to Brownsville, TX to walk across and pack shit up. Her lawyer was firing ?'s about it at me. I was a model citizen and business man then and when my lawyer objected the judge told her guy to quit this baseless and groundless bullshit.
    Later that day...my ex and I went into a room at court to talk and see if we could agree on something while our lawyers waited outside. Her lawyer walked in while she was sitting on my lap rubbing my dick trying to get me to go along with shit. He quit...put in that he was not gonna be her lawyer anymore because she had told him how abusive I was and how scared she was of me. She had a baliff walking around with her in court. I put my shoulder into her attorney earlier. I was a dick back then.
    What's done is done. I would tell her it's a one time thing and don't tell her shit. It's your business. It's hormones. I don't wanna know what the **** she does in the bathroom and when it's that time of the month.....this is big boy breaking the law shit homie. Protect your position. You never know what the future is gonna bring and dirty secrets like this can come back and get ya.
    That's intense. Sorry to hear about all that sounds tough. They way I see I trust her with my life. I trust her with my daughter. Sounds corny but my wife is my friend. There are guys who talk about what they are doing with friends at the gym. This is my wife. Lying to her about it would of cause much more trouble. This isn't big boy shit, this is man shit. Good thing is I got a woman by my side. I appreciate the advise, I really do. If I was in your situation there is no doubt I wouldn't have the same mentality.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    She probably read about some of the benies... Rock hard boners, sex drive thru the roof.
    She did, but she also heard about the little balls and laughed about it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,005 Times in 550 Posts

Just thinking out loud, why is biggerben not a vet on this site?
    I <3 My Source

Thanks

Originally Posted by MrRonBurgandy View Post
    That's intense. Sorry to hear about all that sounds tough. They way I see I trust her with my life. I trust her with my daughter. Sounds corny but my wife is my friend. There are guys who talk about what they are doing with friends at the gym. This is my wife. Lying to her about it would of cause much more trouble. This isn't big boy shit, this is man shit. Good thing is I got a woman by my side. I appreciate the advise, I really do. If I was in your situation there is no doubt I wouldn't have the same mentality.
    I mean no disrespect....I put you at about 25? I'm not a dumb **** and had and still do have that woman in my life, to a degree. When I was gone she kept my kids fed and clothed and still taking vacations. Had to sell her ass to get it done. She's way more gangster and stronger than I am. I'm just saying the less you talk and the less people that know your shit the better. Maybe she'll say something to a girl in her sewing circle who's brother is a ****ing cop?
    If you're so sure what you're gonna do why did you ask us? If you're looking for validation you got it from some but not from me? Man shit? You're tripping youngster.....sheltered from the storm, you never know when it's coming. Keep shit to yourself.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

And believe this....when you guys argue over some stupid shit and you loose your cool...the word "steroids" is coming out of her mouth as why you're reacting like you are. I'm willing to take your word as a man.....when you 2 have some tiff that shit will come out of her mouth and if it doesn't I'll come and post how you know women and I'm just a lame with a paint job.
    Bundy....could you make a note of this?
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

Sounds like a legit woman. My gf hates it and my physique. She is weird...be happy yours is cool haha.

Thanks

I just went back and checked your previous posts. I swear on anything and everything I care about I didn't know your age. I see you posted it earlier....I'm just sayin.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,499 Times in 820 Posts

I had to tell my girl bc I had deca dick (didn't PCT correctly) when we were dating. Didn't want her to think I was gay or there was something that turned me off about her. She was cool with it. What sucked was when I had to move in with her and her parents so we could afford a house, and her sister in law found my shit when she was searching for clothes for her kid. My girl decided to put my shit in a dresser drawer while we were moving shit around. She ended up telling her parents. They were more worried about my health than anything and never brought it up to my face. My girls dad was super cool about. Basically told them to get off my shit, and if this is what he wants to do than let him do it. I honestly feel like I have a huge chip off my shoulders and have no problem talking to them about if it ever arises. If I never suffered from deca dick I never would have even told my girl, shit would have hit the fan if I had hidden it and her family found out before she did.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,499 Times in 820 Posts

Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    I mean no disrespect....I put you at about 25? I'm not a dumb **** and had and still do have that woman in my life, to a degree. When I was gone she kept my kids fed and clothed and still taking vacations. Had to sell her ass to get it done. She's way more gangster and stronger than I am. I'm just saying the less you talk and the less people that know your shit the better. Maybe she'll say something to a girl in her sewing circle who's brother is a ****ing cop?
    If you're so sure what you're gonna do why did you ask us? If you're looking for validation you got it from some but not from me? Man shit? You're tripping youngster.....sheltered from the storm, you never know when it's coming. Keep shit to yourself.
    This is truth. If shit gets sour, all the skeletons in the closet are coming out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast