Thanks

Cool third cycle advice

so i have about two weeks left to end this cycle which was 500mg test 18 weeks 400mg decca for 14weeks. my next cycle is a bulking cycle, i want to put on more size on this frame, diet will be spot on with helios on board. i was thinking 600 test 500 decca and 50mg of dbol as a kicker. what u guys think? all advice is welcome
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Re: third cycle advice

Looks good to me. As long as you run deca over 12 weeks.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,100 Times in 7,789 Posts

This is total complete 100% broscience but I actually don't like the idea of running the same compounds in consecutive cycles... I have absolutely nothing to back this up other than some really stupid suspicions.

Do something a little unconventional maybe...

500 test
    50mg test no ester on heavy days (3 times per week - back, chest, legs)
    600 Boldenone Cypionate

Your appetite will be huge and the TNE will keep you in the gym longer pounding away.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

I have to agree with PoB, as much as the boards pound the same thing into your head over and over again, it is ALL bro science, every bit of it. Not saying its not good rules to cycle by, but everyone is different, and you will never know what works best for YOU until you try different things. My only advice to you is don't get caught up in the "do this do that" of the steroid community.

If you find something that works for you, it's probably not gonna give the same results time after time. Our bodies don't want to be an abs showing ripped 280 lb monster year round, and they will do anything in their power to keep us from getting there

Heavy weights and heavy dinner plates
    Change up the dosages/compounds as much as you can

Thanks

Dump the deca... NPP. Test npp adrol.
    If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

I dk I've run tren a few times in a row and it still makes me ripped and strong is ****. **** that changing shit up when there's tren available. Lol I'll switch up dosages and maybe throw in different chems but always tren

Thanks

Jada..I recently read an article at my home board that you may find interesting. Basically it say the worst ester you can use is decaonate. Because the ester can actually be present up to 8 months after injection..you increase the risk of cardiomegaly exponentially. I wont be using deca ever again. Shorts esters are the best alternative if you are concerned with the health risk.

Thanks

Originally Posted by mattyice View Post
    Jada..I recently read an article at my home board that you may find interesting. Basically it say the worst ester you can use is decaonate. Because the ester can actually be present up to 8 months after injection..you increase the risk of cardiomegaly exponentially. I wont be using deca ever again. Shorts esters are the best alternative if you are concerned with the health risk.
    never heard of this and i will have to google this! thanks
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks

Text copied..written by an MD...

I see this so much on different boards that i just want to make a very blanket statement regarding these two compounds. I will be very honest. IMHO There is absolutely no reason why anyone should choose Deca over*NPP*minus if you are just afraid of injections. None, zero zip.*Obviously they are both nandrolone compounds, however, Deca has some major issues that*NPP*does not have. Many studies have shown that nandrolone over all when used for long periods is not so great health wise. Nandrolone is very anabolic and for whatever reason has a very well known affect of causing cardiomegally. This is something you dont want and it is pretty much irreversible. When the heart muscle grows way too much one may think that is great and makes it a strong pumping machine but it is actually the opposite. The cardiac muscle is not skeletal muscle and is a different type of muscle tissue. And when they grow with anabolics they dont develop properly and will cause a heart that actually doesnt pump well at all and is in a sense out of sync. The longer the body is exposed to nandrolone the greater chance of cardiomegally.*The problem is that Deca is so damn long acting that it needs to be taken for at least 12-15 weeks to make it worth while. The problem is that if you are on a 12 week cycle even the first 4-6 weeks you dont even see much because it is still stabilizing. Then you have really good levels from weeks 6-12 and then you stop. Well that nandrolone is still floating around and the cardiac muscle responds a lot quicker to anabolics that skeletal muscle. So even though you only really have had a net effect of 6 weeks of having high enough blood levels to reach skeletal muscle effectiveness your heart has been exposed to nandrolone since day 1. Then it will take another 6-8 weeks for it to leave the body in a good amount. Traces of deca are still found in your serum even sometimes up to a 8months to a year after coming off a high dose. That is just way too much nandrolone.The beauty of*NPP*is that it is much much faster acting. It should be taken three times weekly and hits you very quick. This way you can run a 6-8 week cycle and when you are done it is out of your system in 2 weeks vs months. So overall your net skeletal muscle exposure to high levels have been the same as deca and even longer but you are reducing the possibility of cardiomegally.*The other aspect is that*NPP*and this is because of the ester itself and has nothing to do with nandrolone has much much less water bloat than Deca does. So that is another major reason to choose*NPP*over Deca. I hope what i have said makes sense medically and physiologically.

Thanks

Wow nice post really great read
    TRODIZZLE