First Cycle Plan

Reaction score
25 years old (currently 24 but cycle will start this summer when I turn 25)
6'0"
195"
Lifting since I was 16
3 PH cycles (Superdrol, Helladrol, Epistane)

Test E Weeks 1-12 (250mg x 2 per week)
Dbol Weeks 1-4 (30mg per day)
Arimidex Weeks 1-12
HCG Weeks 4-12 (not sure how much I should go with, maybe 500ius 2 x week)

PCT 2 weeks after last shot
Nolva week 14-18 (40/40/20/20)
Clomid weeks 14-18 (50/50/25/25) 100 for first 3 days.

I will switch to train 6 days a week and listen to my body. Currently doing. 5 days a weeks.

Legs
Chest, Shoulders & Triceps
Back & Biceps
Legs
Chest, Shoulders & Triceps
Back & Biceps
Rest

You guys have any suggestions or recommendations. Feel free to critique I'm not that sensitive. Thank you guys for looking this over.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty basic and solid
Only thing i see is u are tapering down your clomid and that's not needed
Just go 50mg whole time

Get blood work first!!! This to me is an absulute must.
Getting all your baseline levels before u mess them up is the only way to know when u are fully recovered

And the HCG .. 500iu 2x a week works
Are u doing an HCG blast as well (time between cycle end and pct start )

Reaction score
Looks pretty basic and solid
Only thing i see is u are tapering down your clomid and that's not needed
Just go 50mg whole time

Get blood work first!!! This to me is an absulute must.
Getting all your baseline levels before u mess them up is the only way to know when u are fully recovered

And the HCG .. 500iu 2x a week works
Are u doing an HCG blast as well (time between cycle end and pct start )

Base blood work? Damn that seems like a no brainier yet your the first to recommend it. I have to finish the epi, pct and in a couple months I'll have them checked.

About the HCG, some people don't even use it so I'm not sure about the blast. That's really where I'm spending the most time reading.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alot of people see The blast as the more important time to take if u had to choose

Basically u would be taking 500-1000iu a day for 14 days
It's basically an aggressive restart tactic

And u have no idea man, no one like ever recommends baseline work but when are u recovered if u don't know what recovered is? U also could have a shit baseline now and should be on trt
Or u could see that yiur blood is not in check and a cycle would be dangerous

50$ for a test is worth piece of mind to me

G

Georgia

I'm going to do HCG at 500iu a week starting at week 4-14 for my REAL first cycle. A lot of people don't run HCG when it's a "milder" cycle like yours and mine. But I hated the feeling of small, sweaty balls and PCT was a beeyotch of depression and lethargy with my bunk clomid and nolva.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cycle plan looks good but for me test only for first is enough, u can save the oral for second cycle when u know and have experienced Test. If a side affect were to happen u will know which steroid is giving it to u.

Reaction score
Cycle plan looks good but for me test only for first is enough, u can save the oral for second cycle when u know and have experienced Test. If a side affect were to happen u will know which steroid is giving it to u.

Been thinking of dropping the dbol. My mind is telling me no, but my body, my body's telling me YES (old school R Kelly )

All jokes aside the dbol might have to go. I want to be as safe as possible here.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would wait on the dbol.. I had quite a few cycles under my belt before I ever tried dbol.. and guess what. it gave me gyno.

keep it simple. you will grow like a weed with test only.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey brother, I too had a couple of PH cycles under my belt, before I wised up and dove into a real cycle of Test E (500mg/wk). I just started my 5th week and feel great! I too studied quite a bit about Hcg, whether to run along or blast at the end and I opted for running along (2 shots of 250/wk, and started on 4th week) I never experienced dbol, and was considering running it with this cycle but held off just to see how the Test feels. I'm glad I did because week 3 I started the itchy nips, and I didn't have to guess which compound was causing it, because I am only running one.... Good luck and just like our brother four1thr33 above said Get Bloods done! and if you don't know how to do it cheap look it up on here or ask someone.

New Threads