Epistane works

Reaction score
MrRonBurgundy, how's your cycle coming along? Updates? Are you using a SERM for PCT or just Cycle Assist? Much appreciated, Thx.

Reaction score
MrRonBurgundy, how's your cycle coming along? Updates? Are you using a SERM for PCT or just Cycle Assist? Much appreciated, Thx.

My cycle and PCT are now over. I used cycle assist during the entire cycle. I used Nolva and Clomid for PCT. Strength gains where VERY minimal. It got me out of a plateau but that's it. I'm not a fan. I noticed small bumps under my nipples that turned up about a month after PCT. It might be in my head but it was not a great experience.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My cycle and PCT are now over. I used cycle assist during the entire cycle. I used Nolva and Clomid for PCT. Strength gains where VERY minimal. It got me out of a plateau but that's it. I'm not a fan. I noticed small bumps under my nipples that turned up about a month after PCT. It might be in my head but it was not a great experience.

get some letro for those bumps. Also a bit of caber

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
With consistent training and food intake strength increases and weight/size gains come in spurts. Most of my gains came when I backed off or took a week out of the gym. Accrediting a drug for a 10lbs increase on a compound movement ............. really. Sounds like good old natty progress to me.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
With consistent training and food intake strength increases and weight/size gains come in spurts. Most of my gains came when I backed off or took a week out of the gym. Accrediting a drug for a 10lbs increase on a compound movement ............. really. Sounds like good old natty progress to me.

This is the reason y I like u old crisp pie eatin ****, nice post pfm

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Finally someone else saying gains comes in spurts

The human body does NOT work in a linear fashion...everything is in pulses, from weight gain to hormone levels

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You Spelled Ron Burgundy wrong bro...

Reaction score
I always loved epi's. I used epistane and the old havok both and they always gave me decent gains on just a month of use.. I thought it was on that last ban in08 though, and when I found out you could still get it I ordered some more. It was straight bunk this time

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why you guys just don't do a real cycle. Can you help me understand, please? No source? Afraid of a needle? What??

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you've never cycled AAS then PH is for you. they work, just not as good as AAS.Once you do your first cycle of test, you'll never go back to a PH. :)

Get Some

Reaction score
2 things....

1. Epistane does NOT aromatize so please people stop talking about using AI's!!!
2. You do not need a PCT... who the hell came up with a 4 week PCT for 6 weeks of weakistane? You'll do more harm than good here.

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
I have a source and still use ph espicially epi love that shit 100mgs 6 weeks issome good shit run it 4-6 weeks into a show almost every show...

Reaction score
Yeah i have run Havoc multiple times as a recomp and I loved. I had significant size and strength gains but the lethargy was crazy after my workouts with that stuff.

Reaction score
I did epi too. But once I finished I did lost strength but I keep most gain

New Threads