Epistane works

Reaction score
Now I can't compare Epistane to a real AAS but it did what I hoped it would do. It helped me increase my strength and break my plateau.

I'm currently on week 3 and it's the first day I felt anything at all. They said to give it time. 2-3 weeks before it would kick in.

I'm going to do a 6 week cycle. Half way there lets see what happens. Just added 10lbs to my incline Bench Press.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thought you were running your first testosterone cycle soon?

Reaction score
Thought you were running your first testosterone cycle soon?

This summer. Still have 3 weeks of Epi, 4 weeks of PCT them 10 weeks off. I'll probably go a little longer then 10 weeks. I've been contemplating a test cycle for a LONG time, this summer is soon. Can't wait.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have ran Havoc (Epi) in a previous cycle. Really nice strength increases. Make sure you are running some Liver protection brother! I am sure you are.

Reaction score
I have ran Havoc (Epi) in a previous cycle. Really nice strength increases. Make sure you are running some Liver protection brother! I am sure you are.

Yes Sir. I'm using Cycle Assist. I also thrown in some milk thistle with my fish oil before I go to sleep. (Cycle Assist already has some milk thistle but I kind a like my liver so I take a little more.)

Reaction score
Just made my PR on my deadlift my bitch. Feel good. Was a little skeptical on Epi but after week 3 I'm a believer as far as strength increase is concerned.

Reaction score
What is your PCT? Do you use an ai? and mostly importantly, do you keep your gains months after a PH cycle?

I've never taken a PH but I am interested honestly, but I've seen people get on one and gain 10-20lbs and then lose probably 80% of that... and that would just fuck with my head too much.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What is your PCT? Do you use an ai? and mostly importantly, do you keep your gains months after a PH cycle?

I've never taken a PH but I am interested honestly, but I've seen people get on one and gain 10-20lbs and then lose probably 80% of that... and that would just fuck with my head too much.

These legal anabolics are just like real gear, you need a full pct and they should also be run alongside testosterone. Epi works best at the end of a cycle (last 6-8 weeks) directly preceding pct.

Now as far as keeping gains, that is a function of 2 variables:

#1) Consuming adequate calories post-cycle
#2) The success of post-cycle-therapy

Also don't confuse losing water weight (which you will not have on Epi) for losing actual muscle.

Reaction score
Did you just take epistane mr.burgandy? (lol) Please share the results.

And I'm still trying to learn all I can but wouldn't taking an oral at the end of your cycle just throw your shit out of balance right when you are trying to balance it out with PCT?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
These legal anabolics are just like real gear, you need a full pct and they should also be run alongside testosterone. Epi works best at the end of a cycle (last 6-8 weeks) directly preceding pct.

Also don't confuse losing water weight (which you will not have on Epi) for losing actual muscle.

you dont go beyond 6wks on any methyl PH.....which epi is.

OP, do a real pct and you will be fine. Everyone here isnt the biggest fan of PH's in general but if your happy with it thats all that matters.

GL

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

^^^^ This is spot on. You have to understand how to pct properly. I ran Havoc (Epi) for a 6 weeks cycle, put on about 12lbs, and kept about 10. My two cents is study anabolics, and study the Phs. I have personally wish I would have skipped the PH cycles and went straight to a Test Cycle. PH cycles are rough on the body........

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you dont go beyond 6wks on any methyl PH.....which epi is.

You're right, it's smarter to stay within 6weeks but it's not like you're gonna shit out your liver going an extra 2weeks, just don't go over board with the dose.

And I'm still trying to learn all I can but wouldn't taking an oral at the end of your cycle just throw your shit out of balance right when you are trying to balance it out with PCT?

You start PCT as soon as the anabolics have cleared your system (dropping below supra-physiological levels). Orals have shorter half lives compared to almost all injectables so generally you can run orals weeks after you stop injections and have all the anabolics clear at the same time.

..And yes every cycle you should have a testosterone base, which requires injections.

Reaction score
Did you just take epistane mr.burgandy? (lol) Please share the results.

This

I've done 3 PH by themselves. I am currently on week 5 of a 6 week only epi cycle. The only PH that was worth it in my opinion was Epistane. I got noticeable strength but only 3-4 pounds, which I don't mind. You will never get huge with a PH. All orals should never be ran alone. I know better now and would've ran test alongside.

The only serious PH I took was Superdrol and that wasn't really a PH. That was a serious steroid that had a lot of bloating and water weight gain for me but not much maintainable weight.

I didn't do proper PCT, just over the counter stuff like post cycle and unleashed by protein factory and was fine. A VERY stupid choice in my mind now that I look back on it.

I have a SERM (clomid) ready to go for my PCT for Epi.

Just go ahead and run some test e instead of a PH. It's safer with better results. If you are going to do a PH make sure you have proper PCT. I would go with Epistane if you are absolutely going to go with a PH.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're right, it's smarter to stay within 6weeks but it's not like you're gonna shit out your liver going an extra 2weeks, just don't go over board with the dose.

You start PCT as soon as the anabolics have cleared your system (dropping below supra-physiological levels). Orals have shorter half lives compared to almost all injectables so generally you can run orals weeks after you stop injections and have all the anabolics clear at the same time.

..And yes every cycle you should have a testosterone base, which requires injections.

with most they stop working after 6wks.....

ive gone to 7wks with halo or h drol, 5 wks with superdrol and its not worth it.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How would you guys compare Epistane to VAR? I've seen an original bottle around collecting dust somewhere....

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bane, i liked epi better..

Noticed strong pumps

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can you elaborate a bit more Yaya?
What did you like better?
LOL you might actually save me from the var.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Var will get u stronger but imo epi are dryer gains.

New Threads