Happy Cracker Day Bitch

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A stupid Bitch decided she was going to try and take a ribon off a raging bulls head at the Cracker Day Rodeo and got fucked up. Lucky for her a 19 yr old marine jumped on her and saved her when the bull came back to finish the job. The bull gored him instead.

Im usually on the side of the animal in these kind of situations but Im glad theyre all OK including the bull.

[video]http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/video.html?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/cracker-day-bull-rodeo-0427.f4v&vtitle=Woman%20injured%20by%20bull%20in%20contest% 20at%20Cracker%20Day%20rodeo[/video]

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I stopped asking "are people really that stupid"?

Time and time, year and year they are going to prove it over and over.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And the semi-finalist in this years Darwin Awards goes to.......

Just let 'em die so they won't breed for God's sake....

Respect,
Vette

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thats just plain crazy!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And the semi-finalist in this years Darwin Awards goes to.......

Just let 'em die so they won't breed for God's sake....

Respect,
Vette

lmfao!!!!!

Reaction score
Stupid ass!!!! And her shit got some else hurt, that's the shit that pisses me off! I used to know this guy who had his backyard set up for bears. Picnic table,
Pool etc was for wild bear use. I'm amazed someone didn't get killed not knowing to stay out off his backyard! He got all bent because I loaded up a 44mag when we had to help him with something! Said the bears won't hurt you if your with me! Screw that! Some people should not breed.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I stopped asking "are people really that stupid"?

Time and time, year and year they are going to prove it over and over.

Im not a fan of rodeo in its current format. Id like to see them tough ass cowboys ride wildebeasts.

Years ago one of my friends decided he was going to be a bull rider with no prior experience. Not that that matters its dangerous and stupid. He got thrown and stomped and his back broken. He was whining about it a few weeks later. We told him to shut up and "you knew that big som bitch didnt want you sitting on his back and you did it anyway so there you go"

New Threads