Quad injecton post major pain!!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive been injecting into my quads for quiet sometime with no pip at all,just low doses though,TRT doses, with a 25g 1''needle

but now im on cycle,i injected 375mg of test c,and omg!!! I cant walk for shit!!:-0 I
I don't know if its the amount of compound I injected,or something else,but my friggn quad is aweful and its the same test c I use for TRT
so last night I put 1.5cc and 1cc of test c/npp in one syringe and injected into hip,and .5cc of npp into other quad and today no pain don't understand it

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bullseye I bet you just hit a vein. I inject 3cc's in my quads and I can go for months with no problem then 1 injection kills me. I drug my leg to the gym last week because of it. I had no blood come out, I aspriated (however you spell it) but that joker hurt. I've injected 3 different compounds all at once in the quad several times and was fine, but one little 80mgs of tren about killed me. That would be my best guess. Good luck. Hows the ankle??

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bullseye I bet you just hit a vein. I inject 3cc's in my quads and I can go for months with no problem then 1 injection kills me. I drug my leg to the gym last week because of it. I had no blood come out, I aspriated (however you spell it) but that joker hurt. I've injected 3 different compounds all at once in the quad several times and was fine, but one little 80mgs of tren about killed me. That would be my best guess. Good luck. Hows the ankle??
well I would agree,but ive done both quads like that lol,But I may have hit a vein in both,but geeze,my cat jumped on it this morning and I thought I would die

ankle is still tender,started back today doing upper body after 6 week lay off due to doct's instructions,i hope to heck I get this cast off this Wednesday,thanks for asking

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man if it makes you feel any better I hit 4 veins in one week. That was two weeks ago. I was running tren ed and my entire lower body was jacked up. tonight is my first leg workout in 2 weeks. That pain sucks.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i havnt hit a vein yet:devilish: quads r a bitch , last time i moved a bit and i felt the only sharp pain. i was wtf!!! i just pushed the oil in and when i pulled out the needle blood sprayed like a fountain:-0

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive had the same happen. Some compounds are just going to hurt and I know it before I inject. TNE knots me up like a mofo and I always have pip with it. Test E and TPP usually doesn't cause a problem but once in a while it feels like I got hit in the leg with a pickaxe. For me Glutes, ventro, and delts almost never get pip. Quads, almost always. I try to save quads for the lower cc injects.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pin the Pecs.... I am about ready to stop pinning quads.... I keep hitting a nerve and they jump like hell and I freak out and yank the pin out then I have to stick them again and sometimes it happens twice and then I have to change the needle and .... well, you get the idea..... Pin the Pecs ..... my new favorite place. It has gotten to where when I sit down to pin my quads my hand shakes like Michael J Fox's.

Much Respect,
Vette

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well yall have made me feel better,i understand about hitting a nerve,when I do my quad quivers like hell and I wanna jerk out the needle,but I don't I just push it on in.But last night I injected in the side of my quad and today no pain at all,i may grow enough balls to try my pecs Vette thanks!!

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I stopped quads on my last cycle...fucking hated walking like a zombie from the walking dead.
who knows what it is...but its not worth the discomfort.
I do delts mostly. I want to add traps or ventro on my next cycle.

G

Georgia

Pin the Pecs.... I am about ready to stop pinning quads.... I keep hitting a nerve and they jump like hell and I freak out and yank the pin out then I have to stick them again and sometimes it happens twice and then I have to change the needle and .... well, you get the idea..... Pin the Pecs ..... my new favorite place. It has gotten to where when I sit down to pin my quads my hand shakes like Michael J Fox's.

Much Respect,
Vette

581c.jpg

Damn sorry to hear the Bull. Exactly why I'm terrified of quads

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive been injecting into my quads for quiet sometime with no pip at all,just low doses though,TRT doses, with a 25g 1''needle

but now im on cycle,i injected 375mg of test c,and omg!!! I cant walk for shit!!:-0 I
I don't know if its the amount of compound I injected,or something else,but my friggn quad is aweful and its the same test c I use for TRT
so last night I put 1.5cc and 1cc of test c/npp in one syringe and injected into hip,and .5cc of npp into other quad and today no pain don't understand it

I always inject in my quads. Easiest place for me. Every once in a while I have to switch to my shoulders cause I "blow my legs out". That means they need a good 2 weeks to rest before I can pin them again. At which time I pin my shoulders and give my legs a rest. Then after a few weeks when they fully heal I go back to my quads...

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im also a quad guy its the best spot for me.No bending needed ya sure u may hit a nerve I dont care

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Okay guys.... someone has to step up and verify what I am saying. Ken said he just got a box of 25g 5/8" rigs and that is exactly what I use.

Locate the nipple.... I know you can do that as much as you play with them.
Look above it about 1.5-2"
Flex your chest and locate the muscle belly/ridge/peak
Wipe it with alcohol and pin it.

It is the ONLY muscle that when I first pinned I had NO virgin muscle pip.

Easy to locate, one on each side for convenience.....

Now, who's going to man up and say "Damn, Vette was spot on!"

Much Respect,
Vette

mattyice

Reaction score
Bulls...I say its gta be the gear. I ran Starke last cycle and never had pip...currently using A private guy and Im in the house of pain with pip. Not bashing...just saying.

Gstacker

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great spot to inject not a lot of nerves to hit and all meat, no twisting around just stand in front of the mirror and push it in... I do use a 1" tho...
My fav spot is still the quads but you can only hit them so much.

Okay guys.... someone has to step up and verify what I am saying. Ken said he just got a box of 25g 5/8" rigs and that is exactly what I use.

Much Respect,
Vette

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've never put more than 1ml in the quad. Other than the occasional nerve no issue.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Much Respect,
Vette

Damn Vette!! You are the man brother. I just keep visioning the overdose scene in pulp fiction with the adrenaline needle to the heart!
I know I have not much to offer Bullseye, since I am only injecting Test, and no other compounds.....But I have only done Quads, I can't bring myself to do any other location yet! In due time I guess.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just keep visioning the overdose scene in pulp fiction

You must ask PoB PRIOR to posting, for PoB's permission, to post about PoB's scene.....or you WILL be administrated upon.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Bullseye,

i injected 375mg in my quad a few days ago, was pretty sore for 2-3 days. The other quad i injected npp+test e a total of 3ml and no PIP, go figures.

I have noticed when i inject test and npp together no PIP, when i inject 375mg test alone i have some PIP

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i put 3cc in my quad thank god this cycle no pip at all

New Threads