23 Days into first test e cycle

Reaction score
Hey guys hows it going? I'm new to the board and just posted up some basic info in the new members area. Came over from ology to meet and get advice from some real people. Right now im 23 days into my first test e cycle at 500mg a week split into two doses. Im also running aromasin 12.5mg ED. Its my understanding that test e really kicks in around weeks 4-5 for most people, but I have already felt a huge increase in strength. Bench has literally gone up a good 20lbs. I am eating 3500+ cals a day and 1+ gallons of water. The only issue I am having is the scale. Even with my strength increase and diet, I still have only gained about 5 lbs since my first pin. Does this seem normal or unusual to anyone? Any advice is much appreciated!

Reaction score
oh, forgot to mention protein is 250+ grams per day as well.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
u gotta have patience with gear.Your only 4 weeks in most of the growing for me happens from week 5 to 14

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am in a 14 week 600 test E. Saw best gains start at week 7ish.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like they said, give the gear time. The weight will come as long as you keep training hard and eating plenty. Keep adding cals as you gain weight. It is terrifying how many people don't understand this (not say you dont, just a friendly reminder).

Also, do not trip out over the scale. Use it 1x weekly. Look to the mirror for progress. I know that my last cycle the scale barely moved up, but the mirror told a diff story. I replaced a shitload of fat with muscle mass.

Reaction score
Really appreciate the feed back guys. Gonna keep eating like a horse and training like a beast!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't stress about the scale brother. Dial in on eat, lift, sleep, repeat. Your get there. It's a journey brother not and instant destination, so enjoy the ride.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What all the brother have said..........

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What all the brother have said..........

Should of said brethren instead of brother. Would of been cooler.

Fuck the scale. The mirror is where it's at. I rarely step on the scale anymore. It's just a mind fuck anyways. And when you hit pct trust me DO NOT step on the scale. You'll have enough issues going on in your head lol

On test alone I really don't feel or see anything til around week 8. Even running over a gram. The 5lbs you have gained is probably just from the change in your diet so far. Like was said above, have patience. Just eat train eat eat eat eat eat sleep and eat and you'll be good.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is why I tell people to use dbol for 4 weeks in their first cycle. So they don't start panic about their gear and they don't "test" it by upping their dose to a gram so that they "feel it" working.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what all the brethren have said...

test e/c shows best results after week 6 imo

Reaction score
Pillar, I actually almost jump started my cycle with dbol, but was talked out of it at ology (before I discovered this wonderful place) because everyone was saying run one compound for your first cycle. Since I still have the dbol on hand maybe I'll take your advice and jump start my next cycle to see how results differ. Thanks man

Reaction score
Pillar, I actually almost jump started my cycle with dbol, but was talked out of it at ology (before I discovered this wonderful place) because everyone was saying run one compound for your first cycle. Since I still have the dbol on hand maybe I'll take your advice and jump start my next cycle to see how results differ. Thanks man

I was told to skip the dbol on ology, some here agree to skip it for your first cycle. Good luck.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
By the time the dbol clears the test will be kicking in so you won't have to worry about figuring out what's from what. Sides from test and sides from dbol are mild to light anyways. Just pretty much water retention, elevated bp, acne, hunger, feeling lethargic from dbol. Really nothing unmanageable by an AI and a good diet.

New Threads