Thoughts on source sites

Reaction score
First off, I am by no means asking for a source. I am just looking to see what other peoples feelings are on a popular site, which we all know, that claims to have personal reviews for international and domestic sources. Do you think there is any good that can come from this site, or do you believe it is mostly scam artists or FED set ups? To be totally honest, I have myself used this site with success at a international source, but am far too nervous to try another especially domestic (even though thats what we all really want).

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In time u will realize whats what..we dont do source checks here not our thing

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wait. There is another website?

Reaction score
oh no dont get me wrong, im not doing a source check and I apologize if it came off that way. I was just seeing if other people felt like it was a scam themselves or have had good/ bad experiences with it. Prob a thread thats too much on those lines tho. feel free to delete if ive gone too far.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty lost lol...
But IMO any source that has a website is asking to be caught, then your info could be siezed ...
But there hit and miss, there's so many real sites and scammers alike

Reaction score
Yeah good point Four. I see your a Mass man. Boston Strong my dude.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah, IDK WTF is up with the public source sites. why they have not been busted yet is beyond me. sooner or later things will come crashing down on them

Reaction score
I still don't understand how certain domestic labs that are mentioned every other word on some forums that have websites still are in operation. Clearly they aren't flying under the radar...

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I still don't understand how certain domestic labs that are mentioned every other word on some forums that have websites still are in operation. Clearly they aren't flying under the radar...

Some folks are born with instincts and a criminal mindset. Some are birthed into it. The sources that have been around for years aren't just lucky. They've been taught by those that went before them. Protocol....layering....there's a lot to it. Know what I mean? How do you imagine one becomes a safe cracker? Reading books? Nope, it's hands on apprentice kind of shit. It's a trade.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We do have a scammer forum & will probably find the lab your talking about

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wait. There is another website?

redtube.com

First off, I am by no means asking for a source. I am just looking to see what other peoples feelings are on a popular site, which we all know, that claims to have personal reviews for international and domestic sources. Do you think there is any good that can come from this site, or do you believe it is mostly scam artists or FED set ups? To be totally honest, I have myself used this site with success at a international source, but am far too nervous to try another especially domestic (even though thats what we all really want).

You're referring to eroids? That site is a joke. Always follow the money. If the sources are paying the bills for the site, you're not going to get an honest review.

Some do get busted. The stupid, careless and sometimes unlucky ones.

Some folks are born with instincts and a criminal mindset. Some are birthed into it. The sources that have been around for years aren't just lucky. They've been taught by those that went before them. Protocol....layering....there's a lot to it. Know what I mean? How do you imagine one becomes a safe cracker? Reading books? Nope, it's hands on apprentice kind of shit. It's a trade.

^^^ This. Only variable is luck.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
don't buy gear from a lab that advertises to noobs all over the web, dude. just rob your local pharmacy. they're bound to have legit gear in there.

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Theres steroid labs out there ?

Reaction score
You are all so wise. A bunch of jacked Einsteins you are. Oh, and pillar...I prefer youjizz.com

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Youjizz? Sounds like a Dude site.. Tube8 is my preference

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Xhamster.com

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Note to self... Check that site when not mobile !

New Threads