Update

brown1106

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, here's my update on my diet thru Spongy's plan. I started out at 236lbs wanting to reach a goal of 200lbs.
I started the diet on February 24, 2013 and today April 30, 2013 I weighed in at 198lbs. I have to say, I have worked my ass off. I'm not going to say it's been easy but looking back it has been totally worth it. Not only have I lost a lot of weight, I have a whole new lifestyle. I find myself now not even wanting to eat all the crud that put the weight on me to begin with. I owe Spongy and you guys a lot of thank you for standing behind me and encouraging me along the way. Thx guys...

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
your a good bro brown

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great job brown...that's gotta feel damn good...keep at it.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
great job brown =D>

brown1106

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I guess it didn't happen if it takes pics. I have so many scars on my stomach and chest from multiple surgerys I would dare take a pic. I won't even go without a shirt at the pool or lake. Doesn't matter though, not trying to prove anything, I feel good about myself. I don't need my bp meds anymore...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I guess it didn't happen if it takes pics. I have so many scars on my stomach and chest from multiple surgerys I would dare take a pic. I won't even go without a shirt at the pool or lake. Doesn't matter though, not trying to prove anything, I feel good about myself. I don't need my bp meds anymore...

It's a bit of a joke on the boards Brown... If i had scars like that I'd hit the beach and impress the bitches with my battle wounds from my days on the streets of compton slingin rocks and smokin fools.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good job bro, you have lost double what i have, very nice work

brown1106

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, I don't know why I have such a problem with taking my shirt off. My wife and Dr. is the only two that has seen my stomach and chest in the last 4 years. I go swimming and I wear a T-shirt. I don't know why..

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats Brown! Great progress in a short period. It takes a huge commitment & discipline. Keep killing it brother.

brown1106

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know it helped to have had a personal trainer helping me all the way. He had me doing boxing and I have to say it kicked my ass every time. I never realized how good a shape those professional boxers was in before I started training with him 3 x week every week.

Reaction score
That's awesome bro and pretty dang motivational..my pop used to be that way with the whole scars thing. He might as well have had a zipper on his stomach with how many surgeries he went through..lol He's over it now though it just takes one time to realize that no one but u really cares about the scars. Don't worry man just rip the shirt off and enjoy yourself.

mattyice

Reaction score
Dude...Brown..congrats my man. I sure you feel better..you know you lost almost 20% of your body weight??

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah bro! Proud of you!

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats brother. Keep it up... This is a lifestyle and not crash dieting so expect a better life from here on out

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, on reaching your goal. I enjoy see people win. Keep up the hard work.....and don't forget to set a new goal.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is awesome Brown! Hard work and determination paid off big time!

New Threads