300 gallons of urine found in man’s home

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I wonder if there will be a time where we round up nut jobs & put them on their own island.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/300-gallons-urine-found-inside-man-home-224127138.html

The problem is the gov stopped housing and treating them bro and is why they are flooded on the streets been like this for many years.

My Grandfather and Uncle work at a Mental Institution that got shut down many years ago and all patients were put on the streets. Agnus Metal Institution was the place.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been in a house where the occupant was hoarding her two dogs feces. It was everywhere. Never puked so hard in my life. I had an intern that wound up in counseling after it.

Sfg is right. When the democrats "de-institutionalized" this is the result.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Isn't that where Pinnacle brews?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was going to say that it was probably Tilly's house but wrong part of the country.

Reaction score
Its disgusting. Seen a lady that had 3 million in the bank and unless you were under 100lbs you couldn't walk trough or into her house. She never tossed anyone thing away. Garbage, dead pets etc. There was a women in nearby community that had a few hundred cats and other animals. Girl, I know had to go in that and said even with hazmat suit she tossed her clothes they reaked so bad.

I've encountered a few of those that were just relased into society from the hospitals. Woman walked right up to me out of blue and tired to drive a pair of scissors down my chest. Her family said she had spent her teenage years until adulthood in a state hospital. When they closed em down her family knew she was bat shit crazy, capabale of killing and no way they were moving her in and risking their lives. 20 years of wandering the streets and homeless shelters. She looked like a poor old woman nothing more or less but a hell of a lot of issues under that skin. She did what happened to me a few times but she would neve get charged because she was so crazy. Few weeks at some hospital that promised to help and bam she was back on street until it happens again because they didn't realize what they ha on their hands.
America's dirty little secret.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I worked with a guy that was stabbed (he died) in a pizza place by a nut job that had just got released.

I personally was singled out many years ago by a crazy lady...I was waiting for a bus and was with a group of people thank god, was afraid to turn my back to her.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wack jobs everywhere. We just let them roam free so they can stab us up and shoot up schools. Joe Rogan nailed it- "we have a mental health problem disguised as a gun problem and a tyranny problem disguised as a security problem". Ass backwards world were living in.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nut Jobs......... I sold Home improvements many many years ago, and I was on this appointment in "Hickville" part of Pa. I am talking deliverance type town......Anyhow I go in to this house to talk about windows that need to be replaced. There is an old fat guy in an extra small wifebeater type shirt in his boxers. And his daughter probably about 25, her boyfriend and there baby were all in the living room with me. I was on the sofa to the left of the old man, just doing my sales thing and he says "excuse me i need to drain it" I was like "go ahead and then we will continue on" He says no need to stop....and he reached to side of the sofa and pulled up a milk jug, whipped it out right there and began to relieve himself. I couldn't help but laugh and then I just said we are all done her and walked out. Tru story.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wait.... we have Manhattan ... right?

Respect!
Vette

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alot of people have mental problems, pretty sad. There's a guy that I c once in a blue and everytime he sees me he says I just saw lightning across Ur head:-0 Fk me! Then he starts to shake his head and says I have a special calling!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I also find it strange that the schools put the "special needs kids" into the regular classroom. I dont mean to offend anyone that has a special needs child, but if the teacher has to cater to the special needs kid then the other say 29 students don't get much time with the teacher. It doesn't make much sense to me. Why can't the special needs kids get into a smaller classroom with teachers that are trained to better handle their needs? That is what was done when I was in school. ( I loved my small class size.....lol)

Reaction score
Anyone see this one? Shit is fucked up! Las Vegas Buying mental patients greyhound tickets to CA and telling them to call 911 before their three days of meds run out.

Damn can't post a link yet but google it... It's messed up

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now WTF are we going to do if the world runs out of piss?

New Threads