Injectable Avanar

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thinking about adding injectable var to my next blast. Looking for a little first hand information. In preticular; what dose, how long can you run it, sides (at high dose), obviously gains/results and over all opion?

Thanks,
Grind

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd like to hear why injectable versus oral.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am all ears as well. Var is looking nice to finish off my run of Test E.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB, for me next blast is daily injections....easy to stacked it. I like the source that has it and I've never run injctible var.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i know hockey started at 50 ed and bumped to.75 and loved it.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i know hockey started at 50 ed and bumped to.75 and loved it.

How'd you know that?? Stalker, hahahaha. Just playin.

But the Sponge is spot on, I started it at 50mg ED an hour and a half pre-workout, awesome pumps, decent strength gain, and some legit Body fat loss. I pumped it up to 75mg ED, and all that improved with no negative sides besides some back pumps. Oh and for the Inject solution (Sorry Spongy forgot to mention this in your PM) the amount of Glycol that is used to hold Anavar in the solution can reallly fuck you up during your injection, there were a number of times that I nearly passed out while injecting, got super hot, sweaty and started to blackout. The way I fixed it, injected as slow as I could, and made sure it was well heated. If I could afford it, I would run the VAR alllllll day everyday during cycle.

Let me know how it goes for you guys.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How'd you know that?? Stalker, hahahaha. Just playin.

But the Sponge is spot on, I started it at 50mg ED an hour and a half pre-workout, awesome pumps, decent strength gain, and some legit Body fat loss. I pumped it up to 75mg ED, and all that improved with no negative sides besides some back pumps. Oh and for the Inject solution (Sorry Spongy forgot to mention this in your PM) the amount of Glycol that is used to hold Anavar in the solution can reallly fuck you up during your injection, there were a number of times that I nearly passed out while injecting, got super hot, sweaty and started to blackout. The way I fixed it, injected as slow as I could, and made sure it was well heated. If I could afford it, I would run the VAR alllllll day everyday during cycle.

Let me know how it goes for you guys.

Sounds like menopause HP lol

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried injectable var....too much pinning and the shit gave me serious pip. I'd go with oral and start around 50mg ed.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
rightnow i'm on 80mg a day of oral and its fucking bananas!!! I love it! never done injectable var

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear, I've run oral Var several times. I prefer 100+mg ;)

What I'm fishing for is; is less more with injectable? Can I get get more bang for the buck by switching to injectable. I understand there will be pip.

Also, is there a health benifit to going with injectable vs oral? After five weeks on oral I start to see negative impacts in my blood work.

Please save the "Anavar is the mildest compound" line. I understand that. Is there a benift to injecting it over oral (liver values and other markers)?

Thanks

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
in my opinion, var is var. don't matter if it's injectable, oral, or pills. if it's made right, 50mg is 50mg

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I disagree, not from personal expirence, but a buddy of mine that switched from the Inj. Var I had to Legit Oral var, he said 50mg oral vs. 50mg inj was very different for him, he liked the inj. better and felt it more. Some of the steroid has to be lost in the process of oral. But I dont think injecting 2ml ED of Inj. var would be much fun, 1 to 1.5 was managable I couldnt have imagined 2ml though. Try it out bro, see what works for you. I will always prefer inj. but thats just me.

Reaction score
sorry...i am a newbie... what is pip? pain on pinning? pain on penetration? pimples on posterior? enlighten me

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol @ imples on posterior! Not lauging at you, but tgat made my day. Pip is "post injection pain" and is usually caused by user error, but could also indicate dirty gear. It does not always nean dirty gear. It could just mean its dosed too high or tge chemist used too much alcohol or whatever to keep it stable. I have a ugl I love and the guy brewed some very high dosed test blendthat pipped like a sonofabitch. I asked him what was up and he explained he miss measured the test prop and phenylprop. So in that case it was pip due to iverdosed gear.

Pip usually presents itself about 18 hours after injection and can last for days.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I disagree, not from personal expirence, but a buddy of mine that switched from the Inj. Var I had to Legit Oral var, he said 50mg oral vs. 50mg inj was very different for him, he liked the inj. better and felt it more. Some of the steroid has to be lost in the process of oral. But I dont think injecting 2ml ED of Inj. var would be much fun, 1 to 1.5 was managable I couldnt have imagined 2ml though. Try it out bro, see what works for you. I will always prefer inj. but thats just me.

I thought INJ was still methylated and still had to be processed thru the same exact pathways as oral?
Possibly the INJ var was a bit overdosed perhaps?

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am currently running inj var 50mg ed here r my thoughts

A. The shit smells horrible and it goes straight to your mouth for a good 20min after inject its like a chemical smell like icyhot or something .

B. It is more temperamental then calling your GF fat on her period ! it does not hold the solution at all in my experience. I have to heat it in the oven (boiling water is not hot enough) b4 every pin to get it to come clear takes about 10min at 350 degrees F 4min in 1min out then 1min in and out until the crystals completely melt. The solution holds about 10 min after that b4 it starts to re crystallize

C. (this problem has resolved since I started baking it ed) PIP!!!!! worst I have ever had I got a welt that lasted a week with a rash on my delt lol. This is due to me not completely re comping the solution I was simply heating it as best I could with boiling water and pinning BIG MISTAKE. since I started baking it though a pain in the ass, I get no more pain in my ass (drum roll) ha!

So that's the bad if you can deal with that here is the good

I am Getting amazingly lean ! its been 10 days I freaking love the way its making me look I have added it to my blast so I have been running mast 400wk te 500wk and the var has added great vascularity and striations . My mid section has never looked tighter , It seems to be melting fat away by the day

Pins r smooth now that I learned that it must be baked ed

I was using it 1hr b4 workouts but due to the schedule I can not do that and bake it so now I pin every morning and work out about 8 to 10 hours later. Work outs are intense and strength has gone up slightly . In my op It makes no difference when you pin it

There is a strange edge I want to say I get from it. A more aggressive stance if that make sense

Overall I will run it again Fuck the oral b/c the inj works really well . I am happy despite its draw backs its worth it

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some compounds are not as easy as others to work with. As long as u have the approach that works for u, u will c some incredible benefits....

I am currently running inj var 50mg ed here r my thoughts

A. The shit smells horrible and it goes straight to your mouth for a good 20min after inject its like a chemical smell like icyhot or something .

B. It is more temperamental then calling your GF fat on her period ! it does not hold the solution at all in my experience. I have to heat it in the oven (boiling water is not hot enough) b4 every pin to get it to come clear takes about 10min at 350 degrees F 4min in 1min out then 1min in and out until the crystals completely melt. The solution holds about 10 min after that b4 it starts to re crystallize

C. (this problem has resolved since I started baking it ed) PIP!!!!! worst I have ever had I got a welt that lasted a week with a rash on my delt lol. This is due to me not completely re comping the solution I was simply heating it as best I could with boiling water and pinning BIG MISTAKE. since I started baking it though a pain in the ass, I get no more pain in my ass (drum roll) ha!

So that's the bad if you can deal with that here is the good

I am Getting amazingly lean ! its been 10 days I freaking love the way its making me look I have added it to my blast so I have been running mast 400wk te 500wk and the var has added great vascularity and striations . My mid section has never looked tighter , It seems to be melting fat away by the day

Pins r smooth now that I learned that it must be baked ed

I was using it 1hr b4 workouts but due to the schedule I can not do that and bake it so now I pin every morning and work out about 8 to 10 hours later. Work outs are intense and strength has gone up slightly . In my op It makes no difference when you pin it

There is a strange edge I want to say I get from it. A more aggressive stance if that make sense

Overall I will run it again Fuck the oral b/c the inj works really well . I am happy despite its draw backs its worth it

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some compounds are not as easy as others to work with. As long as u have the approach that works for u, u will c some incredible benefits....

Agreed . It took a bit of trial and error but I am truly happy with the results so much so that I was not willing to give up on it even thinking that I was gonna have to deal with the pip lol.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Update

I am not sure but I think there have been reports of back pump associated with anavar. I dont know what that in tales .

what I will say is that I have had some swelling right above my ass . it is accompanied by some lower back soreness.

It could be this "back pump" if someone wants to let me know what that is . Or more likely its from pinning so much in my glutes (swelling) and all the heavy work I do all week long deads squats etc. but usually the back pain is not so bad id say this is about a 3 of 10 on the pain scale and rolling doesn't seem to help as much as it did b4

New Threads