Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn friggin punk asses!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thank god for his military training and quick action he took towards that piece of crap, now that scum bag better get ready to be a some ones bitch! :homo: he is going to get fked up in jail!

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That guy is going to be a laughingstock in the can.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Blindfold Andrews, let him loose in general population in a Military Stockade. He'll get all the "help" he needs.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's bad ass. Fuckin punk ass kids. Should of really hurt the kid.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He still had His k9 friend for back up lol but didn't need him haha. What a wacko that kid was

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He definitely trains ufc. lol

djkneegrow

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How do you as a 27 year old feel the need to attack someone who is blind? There had to be something WAY wrong with that guy to do some shit like that. Kudos to the blind vet doing what was right and not what he could have done to him. I wonder what the blind vet really thought after the first hit like "Did this mother fucker really just hit a blind person?" After the second he probably was like "Alright shithead now I will not only PWN you I will make you my bitch!"

G

Georgia

This country has a mental health problem. It's showing up more and more every day

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This country has a mental health problem. It's showing up more and more every day

Yea I saw him address the nation this week. What was his name again?? Rhymes with Islama... Jomama.. Oh well, ill remember it later

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the problem with all the MMA , gyms ,etc. is that now there is about a zillion people who can dish out a ass whipping and they think that makes them a BAD ASS . out of that zillion people there are a handful who will keep coming in a fight no how much pain they are getting and no how much of a beating they are taking , the rest want to quit the 1st time someone else hits them really hard. if you and a buddy get in a fight with 2 dudes and one of them is pounding his chest and telling you what a bad man he is while the other one is quiet but NOT scared then your best bet is to tell your buddy that you will take on tough guy if he will JUST take care of the quiet guy lol.

New Threads