1st Cycle Add dbol?

Reaction score
Was thinking about running a test e only cycle. I've been reading mixed reviews on adding dbol.

What are your guys thought on adding dbol to my first cycle?

Appreciate the advise.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as your healthy enough (you should be anyway if you're thinking about AAS).

4 week kick, you don't have to go overboard....i used 50 mg dbol kicker on my first cycle, but even less than that will yield results.

Of course you will hear one compound for your first cycle, but IMO, dbol is ok.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed, not that big of a deal. Assuming your first cycle will be test-e or test-c, which won't kick for 4weeks anyways, you basically have that first month to feel out the dbol on its own.

Some make gains on 30mg/day, I'd start there with split doses.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would go with test only for a first cycle.Dbol is mean and it gives me headaches best to make your first cycle as smooth as possible.You can gain 25 pounds from just test with little to no sides

Reaction score
I've done Superdrol in the past, I know it's known as a PH but that's a AAS IMO. I've heard people get real bad sides and for me it just made me feel sick but nothing unbearable.

It seems from what people experience dbol is much more mild then Superdrol as far as sides. I would be taking an AI throughout and adding some HCG in week 3.

Another reason I want to add dbol is to see if my stuff is g2g. If my dbol is good, I'd feel more comfortable with my test. I wouldn't know if it was bunk until a month into it.

I'm getting more yes than no to add dbol. Still have a few months to decide.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only u can make tht decision bro, it's your body and cycle
It's never been recommended to mix compounds for your first run but dbol at 4 weeks ain't to big a deal
And FYI, u can't judge yiur test off your dbol being real.. Only blood tests tell u what u need to know

Reaction score
Yea I would say Test C/E 12 weeks.. Monday/Thursday 250mg = 500mg per week. You have plenty of time for Dbol. Plus you will put on some good weight on test only.. Your first cycle on test only, you will blow up like the Michelin Man. Good Luck Brother AnalogMan

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro you want to run some Dbol then run it. It isn't crack for God sake.

I just finished 6 weeks of Dbol on my 16 week Test E cycle. 30-40mg/day. No issues at all. I hadn't ran AAS in years.

Like the brothers said it shouldn't be an issue. Try it, if you don't like it or have issues JUST DROP IT.

djkneegrow

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am in my third week of my first cycle and have been taking dbol 25mg 2 times a day along with 200mg 2 times a week of test e. I haven't had problems outside of back pumps a little. I would say listen to the vets here on their experiences and advice, which for the most part is that the dbol is 4 weeks, you won't get addicted to it or anything, and it ultimately is your choice. As a first cycle person myself I haven't had any issues and feel it has been a great boost.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Run it if you want. Just make sure to take a healthy dose of milk thistle and liv 52. My first cycle was sus deca and dbol because my buddy thought id be fine even though I was I still look back and remember what a dumbass I was. Point being you have a wide range of help and knowledge here so take advantage of it just dont pull an Infantry

fognozzle

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just did exactly that. Ended the dbol about three weeks ago and it was def worth it.

New Threads