Thanks

Who keeps their belt the longest

Now their are 5 fighters that have had their UFC belts for less than 2 years in the UFC or less than 4 title defenses. So who will keep their belt the longest out of the list and who keeps it the shortest time? List in order from first being who keeps it the longest and the last spot with who loses theirs first.

Cain Velasquez
    Benson Henderson
    Dominick Cruz
    Demetrious Johnson
    Rhonda Rousey

Thanks

Re: Who keeps their belt the longest

Here is my list and why I think it will be this way:

1. Benson Henderson
    2. Demetrious Johnson
    3. Rhonda Rousey
    4. Dominick Cruz
    5. Cain Velasquez

Now I think Cain is a stud and one of the best heavyweights ever, the problem is their is HUGE talent that came over from Strikeforce, like Bigfoot who he is fighting next, and the heavyweights in history don't keep the belt no where near as long as the other classes so that is why I think he will lose his belt first. Dominick Cruz is not in the weight class that would fit him the best, he just happens to have a longer reach and is much taller than everyone he has fought so far and he is the weakest champs on this list. Rhonda Rousey will keep her belt for a while I think, she just has stronger competition in her class than the top two champs on my list have. Mighty Mouse is a battery that has no loss of a charge. He is by far the best flyweight fighter and will be for some time. He is far and above stronger and has more endurance than the majority of the flyweights he will end up facing. Benson Henderson is so underrated as a champ and as a lightweight. He did lose to Pettis in the last fight in WEC, but I really think Henderson was looking at the big picture of the UFC where as Pettis was more focused on that one fight. Henderson has never been a big favorite in the eyes of fans as far as a skilled fighter goes and he has only shown how wrong everyone has been about him since back in the day of WEC.

Elite
    Thanks

I like that one fighter zebo ramus I think he'll keep his belt.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 550 Posts

#1 Ronda
    #2 Demetrius
    #3 Dom. Cruz
    #4 Cain
    #5 Ben. Henderson

The lack of competitors in the women's division as well as the men's 125 & 135 will keep #1,2,3 there a long time. And no I don't think Renan Barao can take Cruz. Then there is cain and henderson, henderson will still get whooped whenever he matches up with Pettis again simple as that.
    I <3 My Source

Thanks

Originally Posted by djkneegrow View Post
    Here is my list and why I think it will be this way:

1. Benson Henderson
    2. Demetrious Johnson
    3. Rhonda Rousey
    4. Dominick Cruz
    5. Cain Velasquez

Now I think Cain is a stud and one of the best heavyweights ever, the problem is their is HUGE talent that came over from Strikeforce, like Bigfoot who he is fighting next, and the heavyweights in history don't keep the belt no where near as long as the other classes so that is why I think he will lose his belt first. Dominick Cruz is not in the weight class that would fit him the best, he just happens to have a longer reach and is much taller than everyone he has fought so far and he is the weakest champs on this list. Rhonda Rousey will keep her belt for a while I think, she just has stronger competition in her class than the top two champs on my list have. Mighty Mouse is a battery that has no loss of a charge. He is by far the best flyweight fighter and will be for some time. He is far and above stronger and has more endurance than the majority of the flyweights he will end up facing. Benson Henderson is so underrated as a champ and as a lightweight. He did lose to Pettis in the last fight in WEC, but I really think Henderson was looking at the big picture of the UFC where as Pettis was more focused on that one fight. Henderson has never been a big favorite in the eyes of fans as far as a skilled fighter goes and he has only shown how wrong everyone has been about him since back in the day of WEC.
    I feel like gilbert had that last fight and was pretty weak character of henderson to throw shots after the bell and get pulled off by the ref, then try and come off like a super positive good guy after. But I suppose I do see him keeping his belt for a bit now, seems like the ufc wants him to stay champ for a while as well, so go figure... :/